DS and 3DS games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've unlocked Amber and is going to investigate the Water Ruins now (one lumber away from the chemistry set...)
My current weapon of choice is the broadsword until I get the twin blades.

Yeah, water ruins is where you need to be at :D Then the mansion, and then you jump off the ledge. Twin blades and the dual blades in general are the best weapons in the game I think. When you get to higher levels in blacksmithing and so on, you'll be able to make blades with different elements and it'll help so much!

I know! I'd rather have faster but weaker attacks than slow and strong attacks from axes and claymores. The fun part about the Rune Factory-series is exactly the fact that you can go with your favorite type of weapon and court the char you like. My fav from RF3 is Raven~

I heard some rumors about a blue-haired tsundere but I haven't met him yet. I want my tsundere! Oh, btw: Did you find the chocolate hidden in the potted plant? I laughed so much...

I was a sucker for Shara xD such a cutie! You'll be getting the blue haired tsundere soon~~ He's one of my favorite bachelors (His interaction with Doug is the greatest thing in existence, it's so funny) although I really like Doug...and Vishnal...and Arthur...and Leon...

Don't get me started on the girls though! Ah Margaret is my babe! And Forte can save me any time!! Haha xD oh and Clorica is such a sleepy sweetheart...

I just love all of the characters so much. Especially in RF4, everyone has such distinct personalities, I just can't help but cherish them all.

I really like Arthur, he has this underlying sense of being a sneaky guy that I can't get rid off in my mind. The other boys are cute but not really the types I like in this series. (I almost always go for the cool types or the tsunderes).

Lumia is cute, I find her a bit funny too. And I totally agree about Margaret! I do wish that Li Fan was the bachelorette instead of her daughter though :p

Leon and Dylas will be up your alley too then :D Dylas is the tsundere and Leon is definitely the cool type. Haha!

And I knowww, Lin Fa is gorgeous! But I guess it would be weird to become the parental figure of Xiao LOL

I don't really like that Amber is a bachelorette, Kiel too, they both just look like little kids and I find it creepy that you marry and have a kid with them.

Exactly! I think Amber is cute (and Kiel is okay) but more of a younger sibling feel than anything.

Ah well, the series do cater to different tastes... <.<

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Majora's Mask HD and Monster Hunter 4 are both being released on the 13th next month.
Too much hype.
Speaking of Majora's Mask! They're releasing a special edition 3DS XL for BOTH games I believe!

Man, I've had the same 3DS since a few months after launch. (Before the price drop. :c)
I hope I can get money for a new one, soon.

Speaking of Majora's Mask! They're releasing a special edition 3DS XL for BOTH games I believe!
I'm seriously considering buying the Majora's Mask XL version, it looks awesome. It's gonna run me £224 though :(
At least in the UK the game is included, I don't think it is with the US version, which is kind of shitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LunaValentine
@Kaz I dunno where you're from Kaz, but if you're in the US, you can trade in your old 3DS for close to $100 dollars towards a new one at Gamestop. That might help you c: Another idea is just waiting for black friday or price drop. I know that's a long ways away, but I waited awhile before getting the Link Between Worlds 3DS XL on a Black Friday sale at Target. I got it pretty cheap cause all 3DS were down I think to $160, even the specialty ones. And that was when regular price was around $220. So yeah, I dunno! If you're not from the US then I'm not sure :c

I'm gonna hold onto mine until I see a design for the new ones that I gotta have, especially cause transferring the games you get online to a new 3DS is a bit annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.