drunken ramblings

• Thread starter Warmaster Death
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
y'know wat, i hate feeling lonely, i ahte myself and i hate thwe world.

why? because all it is is a giant hypocrasy, i mean my problems arnt worht dick compared to some,i mean i have food shelter and everything else i could want or need except one thing.

whyu mjust i obsess about that one thing, why musty trhattk oine thing hit me liek nothing else?

why msut i wallow in this ridiculpous self loathing, knowing that itr gets me no closer to the goal i seek, why ? why do i turn to alcohol t soothe hat i already know it cannot?

because im weak, dont take thuis for self pity, for i have none to spare for myself, fior i known what i need for my salvation and do nothing for uit other thamn whinge, piss and moan, which again gets mew mno wqhere,.

this lkonely situation has had sevearl remideis suggfestend:

1: be yourself

2: be confident

3. dont worrey about this shuit.

and yaknown what? they dolntr fucking work, they're the refuge of the luckjyt, thpose who ahvbe had vicpotry handed to them on a siulver platter, those whpo can do waht i cannot with ease.

yret i dont hate them,m gfor they are doing nothing but trying to help, it uis only myself i have to blame, only myself wto whom i can hold responsiblitly for this failure and only mnyself i can lay blame upon.

i say nbot fucvkl my life but fuick muy cowqardice/.

Seconds above post, with a satute at the warmaster

Translation:

you know what, i hate feeling lonely, i hate myself and i hate the world.

why? because all it is is a giant hypocrasy, i mean my problems aren't worth dick compared to some, i mean i have food shelter and everything else i could want or need except one thing.

why must i obsess about that one thing, why must that one thing hit me like nothing else?

why must i wallow in this ridiculous self loathing, knowing that it gets me no closer to the goal i seek, why ? why do i turn to alcohol to soothe hat i already know it cannot?

because im weak, dont take this for self pity, for i have none to spare for myself, for i know what i need for my salvation and do nothing for it other than whinge, piss and moan, which again gets me no where,.

this lonely situation has had several remedies suggested:

1: be yourself

2: be confident

3. dont worry about this shit.

and you know what? they don't fucking work, they're the refuge of the lucky, those who have had victory handed to them on a silver platter, those who can do what i cannot with ease.

yet i dont hate them, for they are doing nothing but trying to help, it is only myself i have to blame, only myself to whom i can hold responsiblitly for this failure and only myself i can lay blame upon.

i say not fuck my life but fuck my cowardice.

Its not everything but it might be something to let you know that I feel your pain, anger and sense of worthless loss. Enjoy or loath.. its a song that I cant forget.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s"]YouTube - Johnny Cash Hurt[/ame]

Sometimes Half a bottle of Russian Vodka is all one needs to find the strength to say.
but its always releiving to know that one has comrades.

I know how you feel WMD. I could go on to say more, but you summed it up pretty well.

yeas yeas.. and F the diet when I need a drink Im having one.. So Cheers to all.. If I could it would be a round on me !

Ladies and gentlemen, i give to you; DUMBFUCK THE IMPOSSIBLY DENSE!

i feel a black mood taking hold, the icy hand of feeling depressed is clamping round my heart.

but i will fight that icy fucking hand freinds, i will snaps its motherfucking fingers and burn and pilliage it in my quest for contentment.

disaster struck tonight, the disaster was followed by slight glory.....which in turn was fgollowed by madness.

weep not for he who is to stupid to see his own limitations.
pity not he who fails to understand when he has been outplayed.
feel neither sympathy nor sadness for he that has failed to acheive victory.

but know this;

I WILL NOT FUCKING BE BROKEN BY THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU WORL,D, FUCK YOU OMNIPOTENT BIENGS IF YOU EXIST, FUCK YOU WITH A MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAW!

I WILL NOT SUBMIT SO FUCKIGN EASILY!
FUCK DESPAIR. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

i AM MAN, MAN IS FULL OF WEAKNESSES, BUT I AM AN IMPERIAL GUARDSMEN, AND I WILL CRUISH MY MOTHERFUCKIN WEAKNESS, UNDER THE WEIGHT OF MY PRIDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.