drunken ramblings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Warmaster Death, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astorath gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sliding out of the bed.

2. Seconds above post, with a satute at the warmaster

3. Kunari continue to stare at Ashley with a gentle and overprotective loving gaze.

4. so i hung out with the person that i'm sorta kinda maybe dating all of today

you could say that was rather alright

5. Sometimes Half a bottle of Russian Vodka is all one needs to find the strength to say.
    but its always releiving to know that one has comrades.

6. I know how you feel WMD. I could go on to say more, but you summed it up pretty well.

7. yeas yeas.. and F the diet when I need a drink Im having one.. So Cheers to all.. If I could it would be a round on me !

8. Ladies and gentlemen, i give to you; DUMBFUCK THE IMPOSSIBLY DENSE!

i feel a black mood taking hold, the icy hand of feeling depressed is clamping round my heart.

but i will fight that icy fucking hand freinds, i will snaps its motherfucking fingers and burn and pilliage it in my quest for contentment.

disaster struck tonight, the disaster was followed by slight glory.....which in turn was fgollowed by madness.

weep not for he who is to stupid to see his own limitations.
    pity not he who fails to understand when he has been outplayed.
    feel neither sympathy nor sadness for he that has failed to acheive victory.

but know this;

I WILL NOT FUCKING BE BROKEN BY THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU WORL,D, FUCK YOU OMNIPOTENT BIENGS IF YOU EXIST, FUCK YOU WITH A MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAW!

I WILL NOT SUBMIT SO FUCKIGN EASILY!
    FUCK DESPAIR. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!

i AM MAN, MAN IS FULL OF WEAKNESSES, BUT I AM AN IMPERIAL GUARDSMEN, AND I WILL CRUISH MY MOTHERFUCKIN WEAKNESS, UNDER THE WEIGHT OF MY PRIDE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.