Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Drops on the Windowsill

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rainy Encore, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Hello, Iwaku, and welcome to my first thread and post in this community. I am Rainy Encore, a young woman in my twenties, and came here to make and play some rps, obliviously. I enjoy many genres, though I dislike Furry and College styled tales and Super Heroes and the more Modern settings is not my forte. I enjoy the fantastical and world and settings taken from the past, my favorites being alternate history pieces with tinges of subtle horror.

I am a French Canadian, and live in my familial home with my parents, younger brother and our family's dog in a very quiet suburb. I am bored and a shut in, so hopefully, if all go well, we will see each others often in these forums! That said, I hope you'll have a good day.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Bonjour! Enchantée de faire votre connaissance!
    Bienvenue à Iwaku! Profites bien de ton séjour.

I am from the East Coast of Canada also. I spent some time in Gatineau and Quebec City. Lovely province.

3. Welcome to the Madness xD. Remember nothing is what it seems in here ~

* rides her tiger in the forum's backyard * ^^

4. Hallo Rainy! Welcome to the site!

5. Hey welcome to Iwaku! My name is Domeki but you can call me....Domeki I really don't have a nickname.Anyway I hope you have some fun here.

6. Bienvenue! Another Canadian!

Iwaku is a lot of fun, we have tons of people who enjoy fantasy, scifi, and historical settings as well - there's whole forums just for these kinds of Roleplays! You can also check out Roleplay Talk for GMs looking for new players :)