Droped in ready for Rp's

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dracolupine

Original poster
Hey there as you can see my profile name is Dracolupine but people call me just Draco usually. (and yes there is a character for the name)

I have past Rp experience on both forum with friends and in a chat based one that is rather large. I fell out of rp for a while running into the much smut and the forum I was on kinda...died.

I dont exactly hide it so I'll just come out and say I'm a guy. Yes I rp any gender, no I dont do Yaoi, sorry I've tried but...nope...

I wont hide my gender but I'll keep my age a secret, but I will say I've been away from highschool for a while now.

I'm up for any kind of rp and thouroughly enjoy challenging myself with new types of characters and settings. Soemtimes people would request me to play a type of character they really wanted to see. I found those times enjoyable and sometime difficult. However I do like going back to my normal Honorable types.

Somewhere on this site I have a little sister who dragged me here. I will make sure to poke her and out Rp her when I can ;P

And finnaly a song that is stuck in my head is called I'll tell me ma. I will also sing it when cooking at my job.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there Draco, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance 8D I tried to convince my little sister to join but she wasn't having it, T.T, I'm not cool any more XD

Anyways we are happy to have you. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Hi there! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

ha

Hahahahaha

Out rp me my ASS :P

And I'm not that little >.<

Watch yourself little one.

I'm pretty good at RP's if i get into it ;)

anyways thanks for the welcomes.

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.