Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
GMT; mental health causes slowness at times.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
hang on...
1Do2pAk.png

if you're looking for nsfw, either exclusively or as a little side dish, check out my redstar search. it has info on kinks and the like. so hi! i'm adz and i have some guys i want to rp. usually i like to join jcink panfandom forums, but i haven't found any i can reasonably stick around on for a few years now. as a result, i have some canon characters and ocs that i can offer, but keep in mind:

x1dBWJn.png

canons have been through development. i've played them for a while and so they're not 100% what you might expect. they're not entirely different, just not entirely the same either. headcanon coupled with development i enjoyed from other sites have made them quite canon divergent. please keep this in mind!
canon/oc, canon/canon, and panfandom ships are OK! they can be fun! if our characters mesh, then they mesh, even if one of them isn't from the same world as the other.
shipping isn't my endgame. if i mention that i like a ship, or my character flirts with/gets a crush on yours or vice versa, i don't guarantee nor expect it to happen. we're both allowed to like the idea of something and our characters are allowed crushes and such. just like, be mature about it lol.
i'm not always up for rp. i got shit to do, sometimes i'm just not in the headspace to be typing up replies of any length. just because i'm online doesn't mean you'll get a reply. please be patient with me and i'll do the same for you. you might wait a week, you might wait a month, you might wait a day. i don't like it either, but i have brain problems.
communicate with me. i can't read minds, i don't know if/when i upset you, i don't know when i touch a subject you might be uncomfortable with... you need to tell me. don't tell your friends, don't tell twitter, don't get passive aggressive, tell me and i'll fix what i can. we're adults, let's act like it.
no smut with minors. i won't budge on this. muses and muns under 18 do not even get to see a single titty from me. im a decade older than you lol.
i don't match post length. if you write several paragraphs, you might not get several paragraphs back. if there's not much to be said or responded to, then i won't pad out a reply with nonsense. sometimes i might write several paragraphs of my own nonsense, but i don't expect you to match length either. typically, i give replies that are 1-3 paragraphs, but it's all based on what there is to work with.
m/m, m/f, f/f, nb/nb... basically i don't care and will ship it. again, if they mesh, they mesh. my characters are typically not interested in gender, and if they are, it's never really set in stone lol. as long as it's not obviously a fetish for you, i'll give it a shot.
i probably won't edit characters for you. not sorry. if my muse is fat, they're fat. if my muse is dfab, they're dfab. if my muse is in their 50s, they ain't getting any younger... you get the picture. i'm willing to play with au scenarios, but just outright changing a character i play isn't something i do.

and finally, feel free to ask any questions! i understand my way of speaking can be a little confusing, so i don't mind elaborating on things if needed. i'm open to discord, pm, or forum thread RPs, so feel free to reply here or contact me in a PM to discuss potential threads!

2w6Ksc2.png

so what am i looking for? fuck knows, man. i'm up for anything if you want to try it! generally i enjoy slice of life, horror, dark themes, sci-fi, fantasy, and general situations that can advance or completely fuck up a relationship between two characters. i live for character and relationship development, even the stuff that ends badly, because that in turn is DEVELOPMENT!!!!

i'm fully capable of handling dark themes except anything based in mental institutions of any kind, and am willing to delve deep into the gnarly shit if you do too. rest assured, i know everyone has different levels of what they can and can't cope with, so i make sure to keep my mouth shut on said dark themes UNLESS i know FOR CERTAIN that you're okay with the subjects. but just know they're on the table if you want to explore them too. some of my characters are genuine pieces of shit with weak moral compasses if they even have a moral compass at all... trust me, i can do dark things.

i'm willing to work within predetermined worlds (canon worlds like homestuck's alternia/beforus, seasoning city, etc.) or completely new scenarios. i have my own worlds i've created and worked on over time, so i can even offer those. just name the scene and i'll see what i can do.

mgUdG57.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch
i updated this to include more info and look a bit more appealing lol. so i guess it's officially open… ?! take a look (holding it directly in your line of vision no matter how much you try and look away)

we still out here lookin my friends! i uninstalled dropbox btw.