Drop Down (Hunger Games Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know when the Grand Dissapearance picks, but I'm sure it's soon." She said, a cold, creepy chill overcoming her body.

The cold and creepy chill you got was from izaya because he glance at you
Mitsuki yawns ans bites an apple "okay then"

Carolina starts heading back to Jason, glancing at Izaya time and time again. "So, I believe it's your turn, correct?" she asked him, getting back in the mood for their game.

Izaya grabs his pocket knife from his pocket and sigh.
Mitsuki smiles at Izaya and smirks "Izaya you know the real me right"
Izaya nods

"I already told you, Panty color." he grins, melts into the shadows, then slinkily appears behind the head puncher, shoves 3 gummies into his mouth, and says "Think of home"

"Fine. I think it's green today." she awkwardly said, trying to hide embarrassment. "Favorite children's movie!" she quickly shot back at him, wondering how she could shoot the embarrassment towards him.

he slinks back, leaving a choking punchie back there, and says "Hmm, probably My little" he blushes " Pony Equestria girls," sheesh, well, lets just see, heheh "Favorite thing about my appearance?"

Carolina's face went red. "I guess your hair..." she mumbled, just loud enough so he could hear it. This was not something she'd ever do on a normal basis. Ever. "Err...... Favorite thing about your least favorite show!"

"Ok, let me tell you about my favorite thing about your physical appearance, your eyes, they pierce, the color is so beautiful and haunting, i'll never forget your eyes." he says, smiling, not realizing he was speaking from the heart, not caring, he just felt himself smile, but that showed his bust lip, he tries to make her not notice, and he adds "Also, your tits," he chuckles and braces himself for an attack, ugh, i hope she doesnt say anything about the lip...

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolina's eyes got huge, then she started to glare at him. Typical, Carrie, don't go about it like this, you will only make more people want to kill you! her consciousness told her, slowly allowing her glare to vanish. "Like I said, favorite thing about your least favorite show!" she repeated, trying to switch the subject.

least favorite show? "Guy's Grocery Games, triple G, The best thing is that i gt to learn about cooking." i say, then i pop a gummy, offering her one again "They only give you a small dose of dopamine when its one at a time, i found a bag in the mayor's house," he says, popping a few at a time, his eyes dilate, he passes out for a little while, dreaming of home, he then passes out, "How big do you think my dick is?"

Now it was time to dial it up. "A-a-average." she muttered, punching herself in her mind for doing this game. You idiot! Next time, don't fall so hard for a guy! she scolded herself in her mind, thinking of a question. "Oh.. I don't know," she said, a sarcastic clicking tongue following, "Who in your family has betrayed you?" she asked, knowing that she, too, was going a bit deep. She was betrayed by her younger brother, who is currently dating her best friend's older sister. Her eyes narrowed at the ground for a bit, remembering when he asked her out. She would eventually stop herself, but it sometimes would take a while.

"Grunk Jason senior" he said, remembering how he got the bust lip, how it wasnt the first... "Lets change it up, dirty question time! if you could have sex with me, what position of the three, 69, cowgirl, or doggystyle!" (If ur uncomfortable, just tell me, its just jason and i trying to get her to either say stop, snap, or be even more personal.)

(it's fine}
Carolina bites her fingers. "Doggy style, I guess." she spits out, saying the first thing that was the least weird to her. "If you were forced to marry a family member, who would it be?" she asked him, giving him some time before her huge revenge.

" Sister maggy, she's my cousin, and a nun, it would be fun to try to make her quit nunning..." he chuckles thinking of his options to question... "If, and i mean if, i hope it never happens, you were a guy for a day, what would you do? that is, a hot guy."

"Wish for my own life." Carolina quickly answered, thinking of her next question. "Biggest regret." she said, knowing that something would have to be her revenge.

"Abandoning my last lover... right before he died..." he mutters, "You?"

(Bye)
"Buying a dress." Carolina quickly spat, knowing that that was a huge mistake, and she would always regret it.

"Whats your question? i was just wondering," he levels her head with his with his index, middle, and ring finger, and he puts his forehead to hers, his skin cold, -AND HE QUICKLY JABS A GUMMY IN HER MOUTH! no just kidding, but jason was thinking. he shows a pure gold disc, and he puts it to her lips, and kisses the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.