Drop Down (Hunger Games Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok, ground rules though, no questions will go unanswered, no matter how personal, that works both ways. ok?" i say.

"Deal." she said, getting more interested. She rubbed her hands together, the kind where she was ready for something. She readied her question, and awaited his.

i'll start it off with the most difficult question EVER! "Ok, Favorite Color?"

I didn't get an alert.
"Midnight black. Favorite food?" she responded, quickly saying midnight black. She would've said neon green, but midnight black was better. Much better.

"Well, thats hard, i'd probably say potato soup, as thats the only food i've ever eaten, its more like boiled water with potato chucks, sometimes its got meat whenever we can kill a squirrel down the street, or i save enough for a slab of meat..." i sa, then i chew another gummy, i start smiling "Favorite person?"

"Me!" she shouted, looking annoyed. Well, she had to say that, she really never got others. "Favorite grade?" she asked, remembering her 5th grade year, her favorite. Oh, that was I wonderful time! she happily thought, awaiting his response.

"i liked 6th, first girlfriend, first kiss, first... you know..." i say, not letting her know it was a guy though, that is was him, i pop a gummy again, a luxury i saved up a lot, it has certain things in it...

"Mine is 5th. First teacher that gave out candy, first boyfriend, all that crap." she said, trying to hide her embarrassment. A slight blush could be seen taking over her face, but she really did love 5th grade, and wished to go back to it some day.

i offer her 3 gummies, enough to cause hallucination if you eat them all at once. "You can be back there, just eat these, not one at a time, but all at once." "also, what color are your panties?" i grin raunchily and mimic lifting up a skirt.

"I wouldn't eat them, they could be poison. And, judging from your personality, I think they are. Or some type of elixir." she assumed, rejecting the gummies. "Also, why would I tell you? You haven't got me yet." she added, hands on her hips.

Mitsuki bites an apple as she touches Izaya shoulder smiling a little.Then starts to play with her bang a bit but it keeps curling back up. She see people she waves "Hi!!"
Izaya looks at mitsuki like she was kinda stupid then sigh.

Carolina broke out of the conversation to greet the girl that had waved and said "Hi!!" to her. She whispered to Jason, "Give me a second..." before walking off to go greet her. "Hey there!" she kindly said, trying to learn more about her potential enemies. "I'm Carolina. And you?" she added, starting with the basics.

Mitsuki smiles and bows " I'm Mitsuki" she grabs Izaya as he looked away "this is Z".
Izaya don't say a word as he looks at you and sigh "your suppose to be my enemies so why are you talking to me" he wasn't trying to be rude but these words just came out his mouth.

Carolina had the urge to punch him, but she kept it back. "Allies, mindless boy. Allies." She informed him, trying to hide her real plan with one of kindness.

Izaya sigh and asked "do you think I'm dumb " he smirked "so why are you trying so hard to hide your plans" he puts his hands in his pockets and sigh looking away.
Mitsuki asked "Izaya what are you talking about she is trying to be nice" she puts on her glasses

Carolina glared at the so called 'Izaya', but then turned with a smile to Mitsuki. "This is typical, most people are scared of the games, so they have hallucinations and problems with their trains of thoughts." she said, trying to sound scientific and like she wasn't lying, yet again.

Mitsuki thinks bit "oh i see " she smiled as she looked at Izaya "I'm sorry for him , he just kinda of unormal you could say" as she said izaya punch her hard in the head "Hey!!"
Izaya looks at mitsuki "if your going to talk then talk about yourself and count me out"

Carolina whispered softly to Mitsuki, "Like that. Lashing out is usual.". She was actually doing this quite fine! It's just, Izaya, he'd need to die, and soon.

Mitsuki looks at you and smiles "when are we suppose to be fight either" she rubs her arms together.
Izaya looks away thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.