Drop Down (Hunger Games Fandom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Madeline

Original poster
WARNING:
This is NOT your normal Hunger Games. You are chosen, kidnapped, yada yada. Winner will get to host the next Hunger Games.
INTRO:
There is a type of game where people (*hint hint*) drop down, out of their normal everyday lives, underground, to a training facillity, then sent to be pit against others. Parents, grandparents, children, but never babies. Never, ever. They are put into an arena, a fight to the death, for one person is standing. That one person could be anyone. Who knows? It could be your best friend disappearing that everyone is talking about, sending prayers for. Could you be their next victim?

Characters:
Carolina Godiss, 19, female, @Madeline | Jason Bane, 20, male, @the Ultra Zero Hero | Mitsuki Oueen,18, female, @Nyuls & Izaya Jones, 20, male, @Nyuls | Aria Stone, 13, female, @Maid-of-Heart

Info:
Yes, I got this forum's name from the way the people disappear. The land drops below them, leaving them falling into a room where they are trained for the supposed "Disappearance Games". Anyone is allowed to spectate, and if you win, you don't HAVE to go again. I'm not saying the Grand Disappearance won't be happy sending you back in. Oh, and yes, the Grand Disappearance (played by me) is the person who drops the Earth under unsespecting victims' feet. For the first games, I shall be the host. I randomly (Er, the Great Disappearence randomly) choose victims if there are over 12. I will not start until twelve have been made. You might want to start filling that form out now. You are to stay in there until you are the last one standing. Good luck!
Form:
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Hometown:
Chance of Winning: (on a scale of 1-10)
Appearance:

I can't really think of anything else! Will post mine down below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Carolina Whither Godiss (pronounced Go Diss, not goddess)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Technophobe, bookworm, genius, and shy.
Hometown: Clearwater, Florida.
Chance of Winning: 7
Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/lmMb

Name: Jason Bane
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: Proud exterior, playfully flirty, but inside, he is very sensiive, and god help anyone who badmouths his mom, he is very strong, and quite clever, which goes into his personality because he knows both, so he acts fittingly to look as if he was in complete controll over himself, but in truth he has 3 different ways to deal with a problem; 1: Can You Beat it to a Pulp?; 2: Can You OutWit it?; 3: Can You Manipulate it For Your Gain? and he has 3 ( 4 ) different ways to gain someones favor; 1. Do They Appreciate Normal Strength?; 2. Can i impress them with my intellect?; 3. Can i possibly charm them? (4. if i like them, can i make them like me?)
Hometown: Geulph, Ontario Canada
Chance of Winning: 7 3​/4​ out of ten
Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/lnoW
extra: He wears a suit everywhere, because the only clothes he has are suit parts, but thats only because he inherited his god-fathers childhood formal wardrobe.

Name: Mitsuki Oueen
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Personality: clever,quiet,strong,tomboy,creative,flexible,short tempered,nice,loyal,determined
Hometown: Alexandria,SD
Chance of Winning: (on a scale of 1-10): 7 1/2
Appearance: http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...035901&hair=50000991&accef=0&pose=0&top=10394

Name: Izaya Jones
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: trustworthy,wise,friendly,honest,kind, determined
Hometown:Anderson,South Carolina
Chance of Winning: (on a scale of 1-10): 8
Appearance: http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...shoe=0&bodycolor=17000198&action=change&id=0&

Name: Aria Stone
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Personality: Silent at first, but will eventually warm up to a good friend. Don't anger her when she has a weapon, or she will destroy you.
Hometown: Houston, TX
Chance of Winning: 6
Appearance: Short, black hair, icy blue eyes, wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a blue shirt, and a black hoodie with purple converse sneakers. Always wears dogtags around her neck.

Name:
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Brusque, no nonsense, formerly a military marine, used to taking orders, cheerful, optimistic, merciful.
Hometown: Lexington, Kentucky
Chance of Winning: 8
marine-with-slw.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 1.09.11 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.