Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I'll add to the list, as for the boogeyman, it really can be anything you want, I didn't really have anything too specific in mind. I was thinking something along the lines that would help him stay hidden (which is why he's been able to survive from the council), but scary at the same time, so he can stay remembered. As long as it's something interesting/creative, I'll be ok with it. Also as the boogeyman, you'll know who the traitor is once he's chosen. If you want, you can make a nightmare app and I'll look over it and if I like it you can be the boogeyman. Or you can PM me some ideas for powers that you have, and I can maybe help you expand on your ideas and stuff like that.

Also it says he's currently inactive, but it could be that's just what the council thinks and he's really been doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes and stuff.

@Banana-senpai
I'll work on something and PM it to you in about a day or two. :'D Thanks!

Hello lovely people, just here to let you know that @ItariChan will be gone until further notice, as she is in need of a new laptop charger. So, on the off chance that you have any burning questions which need immediate answers, feel free to talk to me and I'll see what I can do.

Hello lovely people, just here to let you know that @ItariChan will be gone until further notice, as she is in need of a new laptop charger. So, on the off chance that you have any burning questions which need immediate answers, feel free to talk to me and I'll see what I can do.
I was talking to her about the Boogeyman. I have an unfinished sheet for it...I wanted to ask if it was okay. :'D

@Banana-senpai Oh, well, if you're willing to wait a few days, then Itari will be back soon o.o She's just waiting on a charger, so she would probably be back in a couple of days.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
No worries! I had a charger problem just last week (and I had some kind of strange withdrawal symptom from being away from Iwaku) so I kind of feel her. :'D Give her my thanks for considering my character~

Hi everyone I'm back! Would it be possible for everyone to get their apps finished by the end of this week? (INcluding myself ofc)

• Thank You
Roger that. I'm almost done!

[fieldbox="FAIA the CANNIBAL, darkviolet, solid"] Female/ Nightmare

Appearance: Faia has pale skin and white hair, which falls to her waist. Her eyes are pitch black, with no irises. She's very small and short, but can give off an intimidating aura that makes her hard to approach

Ability: Faia has the ability to eat the creatures of Dröm, and then make any special physical attributes they had her own. For example, her favorite thing to use when fighting is a large scorpian tail she got from eating a bug nightmare. When closed, her mouth looks normal, but it actually spans across her entire face, almost ear to ear. Her jaw/mouth works much like a snake's, allowing her to eat things several times her size. She can only use 2 physical attributes at a time.

Personality: Faia doesn't speak (kinda hard to with a mouth like that) and instead usually communicates telepathically, She can also choose who can hears what, so she could be saying something to you and telling her brother something completely different. In addition to telepathy, she will also make hissing and clicking noises when emotionally distressed. Because of the hardships she faced at her creation, and almost being forgotten/dying she's developed a slight separation anxiety will get irritable and start eating everything if separated from Pamoon for unknown/unexplained reasons or for extended periods of time. She has a fear of being forgotten/left behind.

Faia doesn't like meeting others or socializing and so, tends to cling to Pamoon (to his chagrin). She's almost always scowling when first meeting people, and this, along with her strange methods of communication, make her hard to approach. She doesn't open up to other people easily, and has a "hate you until you give her reason not to" kind of attitude when it comes to meeting new people. And if she really doesn't like you, there's a possibility that she won't even talk to you. She's the kind of person to hold grudges, so it's best if you don't get on her bad side. The best(but not guaranteed) way to keep good relations with her is to feed her. She'll eat almost anything and can tell what she's eating just from the taste. She's a surprisingly picky eater, though most people don't realize it since she appears to eat whatever she's given.

Bio: Faia was the second nightmare created by the young boy who also made Pamoon, except, when she was dreamed he was much older and thus, had less fear. Because of this, she was born extremely weak and made little impact in his dream. She was so weak that she couldn't leave the island because she could not get past the barrier, leading her to quickly be in danger of being forgotten on a disappearing island. One day though, Pamoon suddenly appeared. He had only gone to meet the Nightmare who had the same creator as him, hoping to add something worthy to his collection. Imagine his disappointment when all he found was a small, dying, extremely hungry nightmare. To his surprise though, Faia followed him off the island. Knowing that just leaving the island wasn't enough to stay alive, as soon as they arrived at the next dream, Faia immediately consumed the first thing she saw. Which just happened to be another nightmare. It was at this point Pamoon decided it might not be so bad to keep her around, as she might become a creature strong enough to add to his collection

Relationships:
Pamoon - Pamoon saved her from death, and because of this, she follows him everywhere and is very obedient to him. She knows that he doesn't care for her and only keeps her around because of her potential and his desire to absorb her in the future, but she doesn't mind. She's happy as long as she's with him.

Other:

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hey we're going to be starting the RP like really soon, so yea get your apps done ASAP

I've already put up the IC thread (plz don't post) I think I'll have time to type up part one on Tuesday

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Pamoon the Collector

Male
Nightmare

Appearance: coming soon~

Ability: Manipulation - He’s able to control other nightmares, but only when certain conditions are met. For full control, he must witness the nightmare’s abilities and after defeating the nightmare, he must successfully absorb it. Partial control would happen when he only manages absorption.

Personality: While he existed before, his true creation was on the day he spoke. Before then he’d been a mere puppet, a tool. On that day, however, he discovered he didn’t have to take orders because he could give them. He learned he could be like his maker because, like him, he could enslave others in his own world. For the first time, he also felt something: that the feeling of being in control was extraordinary, and that he wanted more.

Bio: There was once a little boy who wished to have a big brother, one that could protect him from the bigger boys at school. He wished it and fantasized about it so much that his wish took form in his dreams. Pamoon was a tall boy with black hair and clear eyes. His skin was tan, his hair unruly, and he wore clothes that covered everything but his face. He was like a well trained, near invincible soldier… but he had no mind of his own. He had no emotions and always did as was told. It was during a fever that the boy’s dreams turmoiled into a nightmare. His imaginings forced Pamoon to do more than usual: to discover, to learn, to feel. The boy jumped awake when in dreaming he ordered Pamoon to protect him, and Pamoon for the first time spoke saying, “Not today.”

Relationships:
Faia - They share a creator. Pamoon thinks little of her initially but based on how he turned out, he expects the nightmare sister might have potential. If she does, he intends to be there to add her to his nightmare collection.

Other: Pamoon does not wear black gloves. His hands and nails are ink black, the darkness begins to fade above the elbow, where his regular skin tone reappears.

Last edited:
Chapter 1 has been posted. It's just a short intro thing for people to meet, show off what they can do. Sorry for the delay

[fieldbox="Li'llit, darkslategray, solid"]
6sAqlZUm.jpg
Name: Li'llit

Species: Nightmare

Appearance: black smoke-like, without a corporeal form but has a semblance of a face: two glowing orbs for eyes and sometimes a mouth

Ability: shape-shifting

Personality: Li'llit bears childlike wonder for all things morbid. She likes snooping around undetected and fishing out secrets, specially incriminating ones. She is endlessly curious and very creative, finding strange angles to look at situations just to try it out. She is easily bored by a lack of activity but can be extremely patient to get what she wants.

Bio: Once a recurring Dream herself, Li'llit was responsible for Dreams that had to do with being restrained or unable to move. She found it easy and interesting to practice her restraints with her Bermimpi which was a sentient ball of yarn. She enjoyed her power and found that sometimes she was able to leave lasting effects (sleep paralysis). This all changed when she lost her Bermimpi and blamed the council, saying they were jealous of her power and wanted her destroyed. For a time, she was broken and felt lost until she mysteriously seemed to disappear.

Relationships: (TBA)

Other: She was called Mimoza until she became what she is now. She chose her new name.
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.