1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Photo489.jpg

Post a picture of you with your favorite drink!

The picture above is me with Strawberry Ramune.... I love it, but I like the Melon Ramune more! POST PICTURES!

I want to see JUICE! I WANT TO SEE WATER! I want to see a sea of alcohol! I want to see milkshakes and drinkable chocolate!

SO HURRY UP AND POST!

Hrrm let's see. I drink a large variety but I'll go ahead and hit the usuals.

Wake up Drink: Either Coffee (French Vinella w/ Sugar) or a can of RC Cola (Gets me up quick)

Average drink: Coke/Pepsi both have a respective place and taste for whatever I'm eating. Also I drink a lot of water.

Alcoholic: Oh god where to start. Usually I am a man of Scotch and Vodka but my secret sin of alcohol is a WEIRD mix.

Get ready...

Rum and Black Coffee.

Nicely done! I approve of your choices... and I'll have to try that last one sometime.

Oh and never feed me Sake...EVER. The results are hilarious.

.... B-but now I WANT TO!

Wake-Up Drink: Rather large can of Relentless; hurray for heart failure in a few years!

Average Drink: Dr Pepper; I thought I was one of the few who drank this, then I went to Uni...

Alcholic: JD and Coke remains a favourite, though I like a bit of Morgan's Spiced Rum here and there, plus Gin and Tonics.

lets start with soft drinks:

vanilla_coke.jpg

vanilla choke is always good.

bundaberg.jpg

bundy ginger beer. made in Bundaberg Queensland.
one of the nectars of the gods.

REMEMBER TO INVERT THE BOTTLE BEFORE OPENING!

C0209_GastroTourism_kirks-creaming-soda.jpg

ITS RED, ITS FINE, INT GOES IN YOU IN-TES-TINE "creamy soda" kirks bran. its awesome

then on to juices.

apple juice, apple and guava juice, apple and blackcurrent juice.

now on to my favorite beverages, alcoholic drinks:

TOP BEER =
corona
corona.jpg

but if i wanna get shitfaced on beer, then i choose a cheaper, nasty alternative, either

A Carlton Draught
Carlton_Draught.jpg

or Victoria Bitter, because sometimes, you dont have enough money for anythign that isnt fermented cats urine......okay, so its not really that bad, but i dont think its goodm, despite its rampant popularity in Oz
vb.jpg

nbotice the bottles, dunno bout you guys but down here we call em "Stubbies" cans are "Tinnys"

SPIRITS GLORIOUS SPIRITS!

VODKAS:

Russian Standard:
russian-standard.jpg

Stolichnaya (Vodka of KINGS MOTHERFUCKERS SWEAR BY THIS SHIT ALL NGIHT LONG.)<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr><td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Stolichnaya-ad.jpg

I LOVE IT STRAIGHT I LOVE IT MIXED, I LOVE IT ON A TRAIN, I LOVE IT ON A PLANE, I LOVE IT HERE I LOVE IT THERE IN FACT I LOVE IT ANYWHERE!

Sputnik (good vodka here!)

bottle.JPG

made in russia, bottle in the ukriane.

sorry my america freinds, but you and the sheep shagging New Zealanders can keep your Smirnoff!

WHISKEY/SCOTCH/BOURBON

when i need spirits that isnt vodka, i turnj to these gentlemen

you know them as Jim, Jack and Douglas
whisky_jim_beam.jpg

Jack-Daniels-Tennessee-Whiskey-lg.jpg.jpg

black_douglas.jpg

other favored alcohols include Peach schnapps, ginger schnapps, wines, ports brandy and a few others, though images are of favorites.

there you have it ladies and gentlemens, my favoured drinks

....I drink almost anything. So...I'll just take a pic of the odds and ends empty bottles in the house still. Granted they are all empty and NOT my favs. Dr pepper is my fav...oh wait thats in the pic. (the whiskeys weren't bad) Right. >_< Anyway I agree with warmaster, Corona is good. I have a pic of another beer I likey up, I'm kinda hiding behind it cause I hate pics of me.

Note: dear god, don't drink sloe gin unless its the only thing about >_< bleck.

Note #2!: This is why Corvus no drink, this and other bottles were downed many months ago and stubborn people refuse to replenish the cabinet!

MUST FIND MY MINI BOTTLES! THEY ARE....strangely cute. WILL POSTY MINI PATRON...maybe.

Corona's a pretty good beer, but it's so damn expensive here.

I'll stick with Carlsberg from the tap. It tastes good, and it isn't frothy as fuck...

I want to try that Ginger Beer that WMD posted. Looks good.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best beer I've ever had.

guinness.jpg

Best Root beer in the world

IMG_0853r.JPG

Mostly though, I drink H2o.

bottled-water.jpg

Hards?

Porfidio Tequila. Expensive as hell, but smooth as silk.

porfidio-rum-plata.jpg

JD.

Jack-Daniels-Tennessee-Whiskey-lg.jpg.jpg

That's all for now.

Can I put up pictures of women's vaginas?

I mean, I don't know, I'm sure most of you know what vaginas look like anyway.

But besides PUSSY JUIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEE I enjoy beer, whiskey, vodka, apple juice, mango juice, water, lemon juice and papelón juice w/lemon.

Awesome choices people!

And Darkness....

I like pussy juice too.

Yeah, I went there. I'm bi. I fuck twice as much as everyone else if having the chance....

*Sticks tongue out at everyone*

MORE DRINKS!

White Russians.

Like, that's just your opinion, man. And this aggression will not stand, man!