/\Drink it Up and Then Drink Some More/\

J

JTWYA

Original poster
Hello there! My name is JTWYA but you can simply call me J if you would like, this thread is a partner request, I'm looking for either 1x1 or group roleplays, I'm open to both. Two links will be below, one of which will go to my character gallery and the other of which will be going to my plot thread. These threads will be constant work in progress threads and will be constantly updated so if you don't see anything yet then feel free to check by again! I do red star threads as well as non-red star threads so there's that. I am active often, however, I am in college and have a social life so I ask you to keep that in mind and respect that. I commonly post to match my partner's post length, sometimes I have low muse so I apologize for that. Below I have put some of my do's and don't's as well as my two threads if you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask! If you would like to do a thread with me you can feel free to either post here or pm me. I hope to hear from you all!

Do's:
-Smut
-MxM (I can play dominant or submissive)
-FxM (I prefer to play male characters)
-Kinks (Just ask if you have any specific ones)
-Realistic face claims preferred
-People and Animals (not Beastiality I'm saying I will play people as well as animals)
-Fantasy and Realistic
-Fandoms (Too many to name just ask if you have one lol)

Don't's:
-R*pe (unless it's important to a characters backstory)
-Character death (again unless it's important to the plot)
-Beastiality

-Incest (step-siblings are a hard maybe)

Character Thread: Soon to Come
Plot Thread:Soon to Come