Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
*Is in a D&D game that involves training a bunch of Mercs*

I need to use some of these.

Been reading the Reddit thread for a while now.

This one is just cruel.
Clever, but cruel. XD
not my story, it was told to me by a marine back in high school when I was in JROTC.
He said back when he was in boot camp, his group was told they were going to be watching a movie that day, apparently someone in charge had said to give his group a break that day, and they were to watch full metal jacket.
The guy (Drill Sargent I think he was) who was telling them they were to watch the movie that day told them something around the lines of "I don't know why they are giving you guys the right to watch a movie, the marines in the movie never get to watch one, but orders are orders so you will watch this movie!" He then put everyone in formation, ordered them into parade rest, had one guy stand in front of formation and hold the VHS tape in front of him. The Drill Sargent then said "The film says that it is 118 minutes long, and so you will stand here and watch the movie for 118 minutes" then he walked away and left the marines there all standing and staring at the VHS tape in the hands of the marine assigned to hold it up for everyone to watch.

Y'know, it's probably just as well some of these guys found jobs in the military.

Otherwise they'd probably be off skinning homeless people, or something.

Reactions: Minibit
Y'know, it's probably just as well some of these guys found jobs in the military.

Otherwise they'd probably be off skinning homeless people, or something.
Oddly specific

Status
Not open for further replies.