October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Do you remember your dreams?

Do you believe dreams have meaning?

Some people really get into the meaning of dreams, I never really have. Most of the time I don't remember mine enough to make any sense from them.

meaning? meh...remember dreams yes haha...There are a few I've had multiple times o.O;;

I'm not going into detail about my dreams though it would take far to long to type out what happens in the dreams i remember :p

Sometimes.

Yes.

Most of the dreams I have go down the drain as far as memory goes; I simply forget them. I used to have a dream book, but I only ever wrote one dream down in it. It was a pretty nice dream, though. Not sure if it had any special meaning... It was beautiful imagery, however.

I do believe that dreams can carry hidden messages, even become prophetic. I mean, how often have you lived a moment in your life and said, "Wow, I dreamed this..." or something happens to you, and you blurt out, "I dreamed this happened!" or "A dream I had a few weeks ago, I [insert event or item received here]".

It happens far too often, for me anyways, to be simple coincidence.

I used to dream about fighting a lot. Various scenarios and in different times. Sometimes I recognized things, sometimes not. Or zombie dreams. Lots of zombies and fighting with armor and weapons specifically tailored to combat said threat... shit was cash.

I dream about different things now.

Remember my dreams is always random. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. D: It usually depends on if it "interested" me enough to remember it.

I do believe that SOME dreams have meaning. I can't say ALL do, because that would be crazy considering of the dreams I get. XD Most of the time my dreams are just a mix-match of things I've heard/seen or thought about. But ever so often I'll have dreams that are a reflection of my current state of emotions. I'll have rage dreams, or greatest fear dreams. And even moooore rarely I will have "premonition" dreams. And those just freak me out. e.e;

I've answered this question so many times; but there is one new thing that's occurred to me recently.

In my dreams, my brother is usually NOT autistic. He's just a standard older brother with now impairments.

Now... is that simple wish-fulfillment, or is it that he doesn't NEED to be autistic in order to be the symbol that he is to me?

I'd love to know the psychowhatnot behind that peculiarity. Perhaps a person's disability counts for nothing when they're translated into archetype, or that we see the potentiality of our loved ones, for better or worse.

*strokes beard*

I have very vivid memories of one dream from when I was about 10. I was being chased round Glasgow city centre by a giant patchwork pig... I have no idea, honestly.

Of recent times I've dreamt of folk I know turning into pokemon and such, then trying to teach me how to drive. I think my dreams are just excess rubbish my brain didn't express in the day.