Dream's Search for Fandom and More! Click Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamUponAStar

Edgenoble
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Tuesday-Thursdays most of the day sporadically. Friday-Monday after 7 pm cst for replies, but can plan from my phone.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Harry Potter. Oh god will I forever love you. I also really love anything fantasy, magical, shapeshifters (no sex while in furry), romance, action, and can be convinced to do modern but usually need an interesting plot.
Hey!

So, I used to be fairly active and then some unfortunate and unexpected medical issues arose resulting in me not being on at all for almost a full month. If anyone I had roleplay's with wishes to continue please let me know! I do apologize!

I currently am craving a few more roleplays to get into the swing of things. I can usually reply if not once a day then once every other day with responses ranging from 2-8 well formed paragraphs. I do prefer, if there is smut, for an 80/20 plot/smut ratio. I need some substance after all and smut is never required..

I also really enjoy to double as I tend to constantly be asked to only portray male. While I don't mind doing that sometimes I would prefer not always doing it. I'd also like someone to assist with the plot!

Right now I am seriously craving: HARRY POTTER! I have a few different ideas with this and I would love to have Harry Potter roleplay's going. I will almost guarantee to you that I will not say no! Specifically:

Hermione/Draco
Ginny/Draco
Hermione/Neville
Draco/OC
George/OC
George and Fred/OC --this one I do have a plot in mind for quite a bit that I've wanted to try but would require someone able/willing to portray both Fred and George. I would of course portray someone or even two someone's for you as well.
Neville/OC
Scorpius/OC
OC/OC is always welcome too!

Here are some other things I enjoy:

Fandoms:
Lord of the Rings
Inuyasha
Naruto
Ouran
Fairy Tail (Have not seen it all the way through yet)
Shadowhunters (books not show)

Era’s/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure
War’s

Pairings:
Human X Shapeshifter
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
King X Queen
King X Female Captain of the Guard
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Maid
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard
Princess X Captain of the guard
Princess X Stableman
Princess X King
Princess X Knight
Single Mom X Teacher
Single Mom X Old high school sweetheart
Sister X Sister’s best friend
Sister X Sister’s ex boyfriend
Sister X Brother’s best friend
Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human

I do have some plot babies as well that I can share with you if you're interested in a fantasy/magic type setting. Send me a PM or reply on here. Also, my method of roleplaying is via PM, Thread, Email, or google docs. I will plan via discord, skype, or PM! Thanks for reading!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I have been craving a Harry Potter roleplay too! I would looove to play Neville for your Hermione if you would be up to playing Draco for my Ginny! Let me know if you're interested!

Hey there! I have been craving a Harry Potter roleplay too! I would looove to play Neville for your Hermione if you would be up to playing Draco for my Ginny! Let me know if you're interested!

Sending PM!

• Love
Reactions: Alexis
Status
Not open for further replies.