Dreams of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
The man scrawled something onto his clipboard, and looked his patient square in the eye. While what he was bout to do was proven to be safe, there were still numerous ethical issues surrounding it, and there were still some lingering doubts. however, it seemed that it would benefit the person he was working with greatly.
"And you're absolutely sure you want to do this?" He asked, his voice becoming slightly stern as he did so. He needed to show some sort of authority. They had to know that there were potentially risks involved with what they were going to go ahead with.

He still didn't think that she trusted him - which was not unheard of. But he needed her trust for this. They needed to be able to relax their mind, and let their thoughts wander. He needed to let them face their fears, not run away from them. This treatment would let them fight - if they could stand.

"I am ready for any treatment you have got in store for me. I need to be able to sleep peacefully for once in my life. I have had these nightmares for as long as I can even remember." Aliceia nervously fidgeted in the old wooden rocking chair looking almost ready to strike anyone who would come near her. ''You are my one and only piece of hope left. If you can't help me, I guess I can become my own therapist! She angrily gripped splintery carved arm rest. He looked back down at the young teenager's profile. He felt like his treatment would be the only thing to stop her from becoming more of a psychopath than she already was becoming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.