DreamLand

Oh yes it's okay! Thank you for joining us, I'm happy to have you.
Both of you. I'm just going to wait impatiently till I see Littleblondemetalhead's CS finished. CSs always excite me.

How many male characters as well as how many female? This is the only active rp besides faraway castle I'm in right now. Plus I just realized how much I play male characters... ^^;

[MENTION=3972]DrEaM_ReBeL[/MENTION] oh very much so. This will NEVER close! Probably.

Noodie, I don't know, I can go count if you want. I color coded it all in the first post (blue for boys, red for girls) so its easy to tell. (I blame it on the OCD)

Girls:8
Boys: 6

I hope I can still join!
Name: Bunny
Race: (I'm not sure what its called) half-vampire
Appearance:
Anime-girl-with-purple-hair-44048944379.jpeg

EvilPurpleAnimeGirl.jpg

Story: Bunny's mother was human, but her father was a vampire. Though they prayed they would get a rare human child, Bunny was just a half-breed. In their realm half-breeds needed to be killed, so they sent Bunny away to the DreamLand to keep her safe. Bunny grew up living in the bunnies' field and is where she got her name. Though she looks cute and sweet on the outside, she turns into a feared vampire as soon as the moon rises. She doesn't know many people, though she is very friendly.
other: Even though she can drink blood, she prefers to drink shades of red, and only drinks blood when she is extremely starving and in vampire form. But regular food is poison to her! (PS, I know this is a lot like marceline. Slightly the point!)

Could I hop in really fast to the roleplay?

Name: Tynebris [Tea - Ne - Bris]
Race: (Shadow) Dragon

Appearance: Tynebris looks like the average normal dragon. He has a wingspan of about 10 meters and is from nose to tail approx. 7 meters long. He has black scales while his claws and horns are dark grey, almost black. The fin-membranes and the wing-membranes are in a darker shade than the claws. Furthermore, Tynebris has dark red eyes and his pupils are dark purple.
A picture of Tynebris: http://tynebris.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Tynebris-336838899?q=gallery:tynebris&qo=3
(( Forgot to mention )) Tynebris has a necklace around his neck. It is embedded with some cut amethyst, but the metal part is in a grey tone thus being partially concealled by the dragon's scales.

Story: Tynebris' backstory is unknown, it is rumored that he just suddenly appeared or he did actually hatch from an egg. Nevertheless, the dragon isn't entirely unknown. Tynebris resided in a cave near a village full of peaceful people, which he didn't attack. However, some villagers were scared that the dragon will attack. One day Tynebris flew towards the town, the villagers expected him to attack, but the dragon just flew by. Tynebris abandoned his cave to gather knowledge.

Other: Tynebris is a bit curious but can also be aggressive. Sometimes he'll go to the extreme and hurt people for gathering knowledge. Furthermore, when he is threatend or wounded he will rely on his bestial instincts to survive.
Hopefully my application is good enough.

I swear...
You guys are still stalling, SKIVING OFF WORK, EH!!!?

can i join its been a very long time since i had to do a CS but i will try my best to make one tommorow i'm using my kobe to write with so i get my computer tomorrow to work with ok? and is this roleplay still even going?