DreamLand

Name: Alice Kasada/Alaska's Sand/Alla Casandra (it doesn't matter which name you use; she answers to all of them)
Age: (How can you have an age if you're a dream character?) early 20s
Race: human, but with another arm
Appearance: Alice has three arms: two on the right, one on the left. Her hair, nails, eyes, and lips are all neon blue. She wears an orange short-sleeve shirt, jeans, and sneakers. She's very pretty, though has a kind of spaced-out look about her.
Story: Alaska lives in a shattered area of the dreamscape. The remains suggest it once looked like a normal town, but its pieces now float in a starry void. Some pieces are big enough to hold whole avenues. Others can only fit one building. Still others hold only a sidewalk tile or a fragment of the pavement. She's lived there alone for many dream years (if you believe Inception, that means about two minutes.), but hasn't aged a day. Being completely alone for so long has warped her slightly. While she can produce coherent thoughts, she doesn't always express them in a coherent way.
Other: Alla is innocent of mind, even a little ignorant. She has the I-don't-know-what-it-is-so-I'm-going-to-touch-it kind of curiosity hated by museums everywhere. Her third arm may have also gathered some real-world corruption: it has a tendency to wander and feel around where it probably shouldn't.

Oh yes, that's just perfect!

Yeah, there really isn't time or age in the DreamLand. The age slot is really just for an idea about appearance. In truth, their age would be when they were created. It also seems we have some visitors from the real world, so they actually have an age.

Anyways accepted. And I will start this SOON! I know I say that a lot, but its hard. *begins to cry* but I will [soon]!

Sorry for such a big photo. ;-;

Name: Laylea Farron

Race: Human/Nymph

Appearance:
Lightning__Tribute_to____by_Caucasian_eagle_zps344361ca.jpg

Story: Laylea was the shunned offspring of a human and a nymph. She grew up in a small village located in the plains which was placed right next to a forest which many sprites would live, it was in that forest where Laylea's strong father had met her beautiful mother. Her father was a well-known blacksmith and considering how the sprites and her village forbade contact with each other he kept their relationship a secret.

And one day his lover had became pregnant with Laylea. The father was overjoyed at the thought of his own child, but her mother knew different. Most sprites whom have given birth to mixed races often died early due to the body not reacting to the foreign blood in their child. This proved to be true and as Laylea was born her mother died.

Laylea had inherited her mothers pink hair and curvy figure but luckily she still resembled a human, just with an odd hair color and a firm body. She grew up with her father who loved her dearly and taught her the ways of the forge until he had died of a odd disease when Laylea was barely eighteen. Laylea mourned for his death but found a silver lining in the storm, she finally found a way to live her dream, travel the enigmatic world, nothing to hold her back, no morals, just adventure.

When the sins seeped into the beautiful dream Laylea was living in, the initial shock sent her into a comatose state right in the plains she was traveling through. When she had woke up her memories were stripped of her and the only thing that she had from her past was a locket with her father's photo in it. She continued her travels as thief of sorts, stealing anything she needed. As her victims got more and more angry she learned how to use a flintlock which she keeps tucked in her leather jeans.

Other: Is it possible to have more than one character? If so I plan on making a somewhat more unique dude char. lol

Two is great, feel free to make another. And great character. Thank you for joining!

EDIT: Note to everyone:

So I am an idiot, and have bad ideas, as it is well known. I reread my intro an felt dumb about the no NPC thingy. What was I thinking? Without NPCs in at least mentions, this this is truly a empty place. SO I am going to take that out. If any of you thought I was actually going to do that, I hit you. If you thought it was a bad idea, hit me.

Awesome. I'm glad you like it. Here is number two. lol.

Name: Milanor Teyl

Race: Elf (More barbaric then most though.)

Appearance:
Dragon_Rider_by_gotgituey_zps19b67a5c.jpg

Story: Milanor Teyl, was part of an eleven group that lived towards the east. He somehow became more and more rebellious as he grew, to the point where he was even considered a disgrace to the clan. To him though, it didn't matter that much. After all, he hated all those stupid regulations and rules they were taught. He wanted to live life to the fullest!

One day as he wandered from his homeland he found a large egg. At first he thought it was dinner, but as he worked on the fire it hatched into a small wyvern. Milanor raised it secretly, giving it chunks of meat until it grew to large to conceal. A little elf girl had a spotted "Ignis" as Milanor named him and told the elders.

The elders were planning on killing Ignis but Milanor blocked their path. The elders thought it was Milanor just being Milanor until they realized just how serious he was. The elders decided that if the wyvern were to live, that Milanor would take it somewhere where it would not disturb their clansmen.

Milanor obeyed sullenly and traveled for three days before reaching a large cliff, at first he was gonna leave, but then it was if Ignis was calling to him. He felt a sudden feeling in his gut that Ignis seemed to match. Milanor stepped on him, Ignis descended and Milanor was never seen again from his clan.

He traveled around on his Wyvern for many years, living life like a hunter. He'd make camp, hunt food, then leave again in the morning. He saw many places on his travels, each one special. But alas with the sin broke in, everything was wiped out from his mind.

Milanor without his memories became a bandit that soared on his wyvern only to descend and cause havoc on the villages, but lately Ignis has become more and more upset with Milanors actions..

Other: Nada.

Oh, I like it Lightning! Jolly good!

As hard as you can please. *readies herself* Don't worry, I'm not too fragile.

WARNING: Holy Goodness, I made the IC!

Uh...How do we jump in? Do we just start in whatever area of the dreamworld we're in until we meet up or what?

That kind of what I though. Maybe all meet up though random coincidence, or meet up at a town. I did the bush scene as a opportunity for someone to jump in. Maybe we can think of a way for us all to meet up.

Also, I note that you have yet to hit me. I mean that's all good. I don't need it, see I can do it myself. *lightly slaps herself.* all good!

Okay I've finally posted.

To counteract my late post, I've made it huge and full of content, at least I think so. :3

[MENTION=691]BoredAsUsual[/MENTION] never! Join us! The more the merrier, as they say.

Name: Thea Blackwater
Race: Succubus
Appearance:
izSlzBFH0j3LL.jpg

Story: Thea has no idea how she came to this Dreamland, or exactly who she is. When the transfer happened she lost all memories of who she was and what she was. The succubus parts of her are not always out so she never sees them. The only time they do come out is when that seductive part of her takes over, and after she's caused chaos she then passes out and never realizes that she's the one who caused it. Though some small part of her always wonders why the guys she likes end up dead the next morning.
Other: Her personality is based off of whatever current mood I am in. And I'm sure that with a little persuasion she can be convinced of what she is. Until then she had no control. But she won't kill anyone. ^^

Name: Troy Sterling
Race: Human
Appearance:
mzl.xxonekhn.320x480-75.jpg

Story: Troy Sterling was one of those guys who never caused any trouble, until one day he found himself alone, and desperately confused. He

was a simple farmers son that the whole town knew and adored. He always kept to himself even when drama and death in his own family popped up.
His mother, father, and three year old sister where killed in a raid of their village. Them men laughed as the held Troy firmly to watch as his family die before him. They only spoke a few words, and some of those were to tell him why they left troy alive. He was to be a constant reminder that even in the midst of happiness evil things can and will prevail.

Troy kept strong after this happened. He rebuilt what was broken but always lived with the emptiness in his heart. He longed for someone else to feel what he felt and to be able to talk to someone.
Soon; years later; he never went with any girls or hung with any men folk, just began to curl into himself.

One night Troy went to sleep after a long day of farming. He went to sleep making a mental note about how the cattle needed water and the sheep needed sheering. He yawned to himself and snuggled up under his warm blankets his mother had made long before.
Troy closed his eyes and began to dream of a world like the one when he was little. In his dream he was a child again. He was happy and with his parents and his little sister.

But the moment Troy woke up, would be a moment he'd never forget. It would be the first time in years that he would actually have to fight for himself, to find out how to get home, if he even wanted to. Or maybe, just maybe try to make what had happened a good thing and make a life here, in this new world. This Dream World.

OHHH you guys I like them so much! Oh gosh! *Random noises of approval and excitement* Welcome to the role-play of dreams! (Cheeeeeeeseeeeee)

Name: Monti Danielle "Straw Hat" Luffy

Race: Human/ Reptillian

Appearance: She stands five foot six inches exactly and weighs only one hundred and twenty pounds. Her hair is cut into a dark brown/ black shaggy bob which causes her brown eyes to look lighter.
Story: Unfortunately, the loss of all memories pertaining to entering DreamLand had left Monti lost and helpless. Although when she arrived her mind had created a Black Bear Cub - as if it had missed it from a life before. She has tried multiple time to leave this place or at least remember who she was, but all recognition of another life had been wiped from Monti's knowledgable mind. The only information that has bubbled up to the surface was her name, how and why she acquired the scars upon herself, and what name she should give to her Black Bear Cub - Cotton. When she first entered DreamLand her and Norm had seemingly shown up at the same time, in the same place. They took that as a sign and began to spend everyday together trying to recovering their memories. Now they are inseparable.

Other: Her Reptilian and Humanoid body tried to balance out their different chromosomes, but somehow they just joined together and made Monti's skin both hard (protected by her scaly skin which looks normal) and stretchy (made up for the long bodies of snakes).
Both: ONE.PIECE.full.989510.jpg Monti: images.jpeg Norm: tumblr_mezjmtLxjS1reacvfo1_500.jpg
Name: Norman "Norm"

Race: Human

Appearance: Ginger/ Orange hair that stop just in the middle of his neck. He stands six foot exactly and weighs one-hundred and forty-five pounds. His eyes are a weird red color.

Story: Dropped in DreamLand like a dead fly, Norm has no recollection of his past life. He also was not as lucky as Monti to remember his real name so his little friend simply named him Norman. The male simply hopes it is his real name - since him and Monti have this strange brotherly/ sisterly connection. Sometimes he gets flashbacks of places that he guesses he had once visited, but he can never get anything useful out of them so he simply recreates the scene in DreamLand.

Other: He believes muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

~Tell me if i need to change anything! :3

Ha! I loves it! Welcome to the role-playness. I'm happy to have so many players!

I want a 'dear little sister of the witch"
Name: Vala
Age: She'll never tell.. But she appears to be a sweet girl in her teens.
Race: fufufufu....
Appearance: Very small of stature, very pale, bags under eyes, one blue eye and one wine red, straight and shoulder length blonde hair that has a sort of unhealthy dullness to its colour, looks fragile and a bit sickly, delicate and simply pretty features, sharp teeth towards the back (but you can't see them)
Story: Later
Other: Uses her violin as a medium for spells, trances, and so on. More likely to just be playing music, though, often a haunting tune, and even this has undertones of magic in the emotional fabric of the music.

2n16tmq.jpg

" At what speed must I live....to be able to see you again?"

Name: Emelia "Emee"
Race: Fish Youkai*, she often takes on the appearance of an angel fish. When she's frightened or startled she reverts to the appearance as a safety measure. She likes both appearances equally, however her fish state is her most comfortable form. While in her female form, she has small gills on her neck.
*Youkai: spirit, god figure

Story: The youkai, spirits are abundant. They go were they please, some stay in groups, others linger with humans and other mythical creatures. Emelia has always been alone. They left her. The garden that was once so vast with youkai, slowly decreased until there was only her. She decided to never leave the garden. The garden was her home. The pond was her home, where she swam, where she bathed. She was happy there. But one can only be happy if that is all one knows. She never left the garden before, never knew anything but her own pond. A human once visited her pond. In the days were happiness and love shined down in her dreamland, a human visited her garden. He spoke kind words, visited her everyday and for that she loved him. She loved him oh so dearly.

But she could never tell him, for she was but an angelfish. He only knew her as such. To revert to her female form could scare him. She feared rejection, she feared denial. She feared that he would leave and never come back...like everyone else. But when the sin seeped in, her most utmost fear happen anyways. He forgot. About the garden. About the pond. About her.

She never forgot. She never forgot about any of them. They always leave. But she never forgets them. The sin may seep in and wipe her memory of everything else, but she never forgets the people who leave.

A lot late, but I saw some other people joining, so I hope this is okay. :)