"Might as well be direct if I don't want to prove it.."
Female

"It's not polite to ask a woman what her age is you know."

Side
"I'm conflicted, apologies."
Questioning, leaning to Evil

Ability
"You're crazy... They only exist in Fairy tales... Right?"
Basically, she has the ability to command spiritual power. She is able to do anything spiritual, and at prime times, she may even summon a spirit dragon or creature of some sort. With this, she may command a soul fire or she may use these powers to heal one's body using spiritual energy. She is also able to call upon the souls of the dead, or she may perform a soul link and purify many hexes or curses, while at the same time, being able to place them on the target. There are times where she is able to call a spirit of a mythical being and 'borrow' their abilities and powers temporarily for combat.

Despite having such a powerful ability, it takes an amazing toll on her own soul and mental state. It usually takes a day or two to recover, and all damage she could possibly take will be passed on as very, very minor damage to her own soul. However, even minor damage will take it's toll on her. She is at her prime when at peace or when she feels a strong link or strong spiritual power in the area; like a church or a temple for example.

She can basically summon, heal, injure, and defend on even grounds however when she has taken considerable damage, she will snap, and she will be unable to control herself due to taking so much damage that her soul cannot take it; something like a mental break down, and she will relentlessly attack from borrowing abilities from the devil himself. This uses up an insane amount of mana, thus she cannot hold this for long or else she will be unable to fight or attack any longer.

Personality
"I suppose I can tell you a bit about myself.."
Usually cool headed, calm and lady-like, one would never have guessed that the girl could possibly be evil, or close to it. She is usually found resting in water in order to rid of all her stress and such. It isn't easy to make her angry and even harder to drive her insane; however it is possible. Her soul had been tainted, originally being a priest with strong spiritual powers and using it in an attempt to summon the devil himself; only to fail. Since then, she had been more silent, however retained the rest. It is unknown what caused her sudden silence, but it's because she has the restraint to keep the devil that had tainted her soul, in her soul, and no where else.

Appearance

large-1.jpg

Is it just me or you have a bottomless pit for RP plots? And not only that! They're brilliant! And so I am indeed joining.

*Name*
Aiya Summer

*Gender*
Female

*Age*

*Side*
Good

*Ability*
Imagination Into Reality
[LIMIT: Only things not living]

*Personality*
Aiya or usually called Ai is an aloof and anti-social child. She lived her life in seclusion ever since her mother died in the age of five years old. When her father remarried to a woman with four sons; the youngest was two years older than her, she was slowly forgotten by her father. And the only one who has the kindness to remember was the second child of her step-mother. And as years pass by Aiya was living in between reality and her fantasy, which confuses her from all time. Real memories became her fantasy and her fantasy became her reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.