4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
//Persona RP - welp

• Hello and welcome to my search! You can call me Quin or Molli. I'm 22 years old, and some time after finishing Persona 5 and watching a stream of Persona 4 Golden, I've written up an OC Persona plot that I'd love to RP. When I'm not RPing, you can catch me working, drawing, taking care of plants, or playing other video games.

• Who am I looking for?
    Partners of any gender, aged 18 or older. (Not necessarily for smut; I simply don't feel comfortable playing with minors.)

Who do I play?
    M/F and F/F pairings, and I'd love to try M/M romance as well. I will play male and female characters, and would like you to do the same. For this plot, I am expecting us to play 3-4 characters apiece.

When?
    2-3 nights a week, I'll post as much as I can with you! 1-4 scenes a night is reasonable, depending on how drawn out the scenes are.

Where?
    I am open to RPing in Iwaku PMs. OOC convos can occur in PMs or on Discord.

How long will posts be?
    I prefer short and sweet posts, though generally not one-liners. Expect 1-2 paragraph replies.

How long will this plot last?
    1-3 months. When a plot lasts longer than that, I usually get bored and want to jump to a new idea. (If we click and have some common interests, I hope we can run more plots!)

• The First Wasteland
    In a Velvet Room of cobbled-together broken parts, a contract is signed. Then the dream ends.

Residents of a peaceful rural town see visions of a giant black obelisk falling into the Earth in a meteor's impact. A portion of those affected fall into depressed states and lock themselves away. As the town struggles with the apocalyptic visions, two teenagers get a cryptic text from their friend, who's been stuck at home caring for her shut-in brother. When they open the friend's door, they are transported onto an unmoving, aged barge in a flooded, sunken landscape. They can hear their friend's voice through the crashing waves.

As the two explore the area, they discover that it's full of monsters (Shadows). But they awaken their Personas, too. They also rescue a little fox from the flood waters, who says her name is Synnove. After the friends swallow their surprise, Synnove explains that this place is a cognitive world called a Wasteland. They're inside a representation of their friend's mind, which is terrified of losing her brother, seeing his visions come to pass, reaching the end of their memories together. Afraid there's no way back and no way forward.

When someone is overwhelmed by fears of endings, intense mental stress grips them, and their mind creates a post-apocalyptic cognitive landscape called a Wasteland. The only way to free the person is to make the crux of their Wasteland move again - in this case, the barge. But a boss often stands in the way of that, a Shadow version of that person who won't let the real version face their fear.

To restore the Wasteland, the two human friends and Synnove will have to cut the chain anchoring the barge in place. How will they overcome the Shadow and help their friend confront her fear?

After the Wasteland is restored and the friends return to reality, they can see a black obelisk hanging suspended in the sky. It looks far away. Nobody else seems aware of it. With every Wasteland they restore, it looms closer.

Questions for Along the Way
    Why are Wastelands appearing in the cognitive world?

What's Synnove's origin story?

What villain (man, god, etc) is behind the visions?

Will the visions come to pass? What happens if they do?

• Got Suggestions?
    The idea in the previous tab isn't at all complete, so if you feel inspired to suggest additional elements, feel free to PM me about them!

Options
    This RP can be set in Japan or America.

We can use a full ensemble cast, or focus on two characters - a protagonist who uses multiple Personas, and a navigator.

Production Value
    I'd enjoy some putting some stylish details in this RP, including:
    • Using dates in posts to keep track of when holidays, weekends, and seasons happen in the RP
    • Giving major characters and recurring side characters Arcanas (like with Persona's Confidants and Social Links)
    • Having a character's clothes change to post-apocalyptic costumes when they awaken their Persona (like the Phantom Thieves' thief outfits)
    • Making a playlist as a "soundtrack" to the RP
    • Making pretty bbcodes for character sheets and IC posts, to mimic the feel of video game graphic design

These are listed in order of importance to me, and to be clear, I'd never rule out a prospective partner just because they preferred not to use fancy bbcodes. That said, giving this RP some style to go with its substance is important to me.

• If you've made it this far and you want to play with me, that's great! Please PM me and do not reply to this thread.

There are no passwords you have to mention to me, or anything of the sort. That said, I am trusting that you have read everything in these tabs. Thank you for reading my search! I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
//Persona RP - draft 1

incomplete

CHARACTER NAME ARCANA
Personality:
Bio:

Persona name:
Persona skills:
Weapon:

Other: (Voice claims are optional but I love them)

//Persona RP - draft 2

CHARACTER NAME
ARCANA

Personality:
Bio:

Persona name:
Persona skills:
Weapon:

Other: (Voice claims are optional but I love them)

//Persona RP - Post Layout

☾ ☁ ☂ ⛈ ☃ ☄ ⛆

DATE
2/27
TIME
After School
PLACE
Chikuma High School
CHARACTERS
Minori Sugihara

Lorem ipsum donut holes and tea. Cookies and cream love potions crystal balls ethics classes old vintage unique lumberjack flannels. JRPGs with lemonade has aloe pulp in it yum cake pops sound novel. Soft grunge perfectionism pearlescent luster in lust with excellence. Flirting velvet bow. Checkered room girls with guns flying around the plateaus.

Jungle terror summer heat melting popsicle. Untouchable fantasy world. New friends old dreams. The winter snow blindness burns like a tacquito. Matryoshka dolls of candy. Aesthetic unreality in strawberry, lime, and blackberry.

I heard the news today about pink plastic. Lovely floral printed bat wings attached to a pale woman with many tattoos. Punk armor outside the war. Sailor collar cherry homicide. Friendship in the time of sparkly natural disaster.

Many flavors of discourse!

Last edited:
//Persona RP - Sugihara Minori

Sugihara Minori
Hermit

Birthday:
5 February

Height:
5'11" (180 cm)

Personality:
Laid-back, introducing himself with a smile. He acts cheerful; when something makes him nervous or angry (like the visions of the black obelisk, the prospect of going into town, or hearing of other people living in fear), he either blocks it out or runs. He's loathe to say it, but he feels like he's growing numb, unable to feel happiness or anything at all. Still, Minori hasn't given up hope that he can love life again, or at least make some sort of positive change. So he projects a relaxed smile and peaceful demeanor.

Bio:
His father is a sailor who's away for long periods of time, and his mother works at a factory. As a result, Minori spent a lot of time alone growing up. He took a liking to plants that persists today; currently, he grows a flower and vegetable garden outside his house, and a parade of succulents sprawls over his desk. Throughout middle and high school, he was a member of the gardening club, but was a frequent target of bullying, due to being the only boy in the club and lacking other useful skills.

The mean-spirited ribbing compounded with how Minori disliked himself for his below-average grades and lack of friends. He went through an angry period where he shut out the few friends he had, cut class to wander the trails near his house, and shunned people in general. In fact, the crowds on the train and in town made him anxious and short-tempered. The school learned of his delinquent behavior, and the counselor agreed with his mother that it was best if Minori attended a different school.

Partway through his second year of high school, Minori was enrolled in online school, since going into town was too stressful. He's not a complete shut-in, as he frequently goes outside to garden or hike. Minori does donate vegetables he grows to a local food bank. He's also mended fences with a few of his friends, though only keeps up with them via text, and is reluctant to go into urban areas or meet new people.

Persona name:
Apis, the sacred bull worshipped in Memphis. The bull was associated with a courageous heart, fertility, and the fighting spirit of the king. As a Persona, Apis appears as a bull's skull, overgrown with various flowers.

Persona skills:
- Wind (garu skills, wind break, wind boost, wind amp)
- Defensive buffs (rakukaja, defense master, marakukaja)
- Physical attacks (blunt/crushing, leans towards multiple targets)
- Ailments (dizzy, sleep)

Weapon:
Minori uses a bo staff to fight - simple and effective. At 70 inches (1.2 m), it's long enough to work at close or long range.

Other:
- Full portrait - x
- Wasteland outfit collage - x
- Voice -
Silas (Antony Del Rio)
- Hobbies - gardening, cooking, hiking, shounen manga
- Mental condition - no diagnoses, but afraid of being in crowded urban areas (like the trains, school, or downtown), and hesitates meeting new people

Last edited:
//Persona - Synnove

Synnove
Sun

Birthday:
N/A

Height:
2'6''

Personality:
Synnove could be called the mom friend - she's empathic and sensitive and always tries to take care of people. When someone shows how they feel in their body language or inadvertantly gives a detail about herself, she'll notice. When someone else cries, she wants to. But she'd never want you to think that. She acts gruff and tough, like a true grizzled post-apocalyptic warrior. This is because she thinks people will take advantage of her kindness, or that it will become a weakness. So any gifts given or time shared is in confidence with the person she's helping.

Bio:
Synnove's earliest memory is waking up in a black crystal nexus of doors. Some were locked, but one had inside it a landscape of trash and dunes. It would be Synnove's first Wasteland, where she learned how the system worked up to a point. She met a Shadow of the Wasteland's owner, and tried to save him. But she was nearly killed in that desert, and was barely able to drag herself back to the Nexus. Later, she heard strange noises from another door, and entered. It would be the sunken place where she'd meet Minori and Kana.

It should be noted that's not Synnove's real earliest memory. She has an earlier one, but she regards it more as a vision she can't connect with that possibly happened to her. It involves running, and tatami mats sliding over a heaving, shaking floor.

Persona name:
Wadjet, Egyptian goddess of protection who was represented as a cobra. As a Persona, Wadjet takes the form of a woman wearing flowing white wrappings under plates of bronze armor on her upper half. The lower half of her body is that of a snake with golden scales. When active, Wadjet's tail circles around Synnove or anyone she is trying to protect.

Persona skills:
- Fire (agi skills, fire break, fire boost, fire amp)
- Healing (dia family, single target)
- Status healing (patra, baisudi, energy drop, amrita, single- and multi-target)
- -karn shields (makarakarn, tetrakarn, tetraja)

Weapon:
A set of armored bracers that fits over her paws and claws. Works as a close-range weapon.

Other:
- Voice - Yae Sakura (Sakura Ayane)
- Hobbies - eating meat, dumpster diving, making trash art (she doesn't let anyone see, though)
- Mental condition - no memory of her origins, except vague shards

Last edited:
//Mechanized Muses

Mechanized • Muses
all will decay, but battlebabes stay

PLOT
write something here when you're more awake skskskskd

For perhaps the first time, the Muses encounter a problem that they can't surmount by combining their will or powers. They search for help around Oxbow Yard, where they find a husband and wife who restore hardware and software from the Golden Age. The two can repair the Muses' bodies, and restore their powers to where they once were, or beyond that point. They can even salvage the Muses' corrupted memories. However, nothing comes for free, especially in Oxbow Yard. What price will the repair couple make the Muses pay?

RULES
First, please be 18 or older. Secondly, please be comfortable RPing as women, if not men and women. (As stated in the above section, the Muses are all women. I envision female protagonists, with a supporting cast of mixed genders.) Romance is not required, and neither is smut. However, if you are interested in those things, please mention it to me.

I would prefer to describe characters verbally (without face claims).

In terms of detail level, I can do a couple paragraphs a post, or more (though this means I'll post less often). I'm looking for someone who isn't scared of detailed character sheets, and who is willing to play multiple characters, plus NPCs when needed. (We probably shouldn't start out at maximum capacity, but I will be playing multiple characters myself.) I imagine this as an epic, large-cast RP.

Last edited:
//??

(!&#*#) ACADEMIA
an ultra basic craving
Can't let it go
What hurt you the most
Is that I wasn't there to beg you
"Baby don't go"
Put on a show

Light it up, light it up
No it's not a phase
It's the way she combs my hair
Never wake from this coma

How, how could we forget about you?
The summoner, the centerfold, successor to the brood
Of all the iterations yeah you're the sickest dude
Fighting cow, how could we forget about you?

Light it up for us, show me the way you're growing
Your catharsis is beautiful, I wish I could be you

Last edited:
Maeve Lilura Astarte

• ID

9Ozjajt.png

Name: Maeve Lilura Astarte
    Title(s): She Who Ascended from Hell, Our Lady of Nightmares
    Apparent age: 21

• Visage

Hair: Ebony-purple, butt-length. Worn loose but she'd secretly love for someone to just playfully braid it.
    Eyes: Venomous lilac, with pentagrams in the pupils. They tend to focus relentlessly.
    Skin: Pale as death, with rose undertones.

Body build: Lithe, curved, and graceful.
    Height: 5'9''
    Face: Oval-shaped, with striking features. Sharp teeth.
    Expressions: Coy smiles, calm but intent stares, ecstatic laughter, glaring daggers, snarls of rage, malicious smirks
    Attitude: Fearless, confident, not easy to annoy, calm, distant. Unless she's pissed off, which takes some prodding, but ranges from ugly to dangerous.
    Movement: Permanent heel walk - would put you in the mind of a succubus, except she's respectful of personal space.

Voice: Annie Leonhart (Lauren Landa)
    Fashion:
    Colors - violets, black, ivory, silver, occasionally yellow or gold​
    Patterns - tight clinging fabrics, leather, ribbed stripes, sheer fabrics, opulent detailed florals, lace​
    Tops - bustiers, lingerie worn as a top, exposed midriff, low-cut blouses​
    Bottoms - miniskirts, microshorts, showgirl skirts​
    One-Pieces - dark sessy dresses that leave just enough to the imagination​
    Hosiery - stockings only, never tights - lace, sheer, ribbed, and ribboned​
    Shoes - stiletto heel pumps, thigh-high boots - range from feminine and strappy to harsh leather.​
    Undergarments - all in shades of purple, with many garters and straps - lots of sheer and lace​
    Accessories - ribbons tied around her tail, simple jewelry on her horns, belts like a JRPG protagonist​

Makeup:
    Compact - ivory horn; powder puff​
    Blush - oleander; matte pink​
    Eyeliner - morning glory marble; electric pinks and purples dappled with dawn blue and lunar white, all with a silky luster​
    Mascara - belladonna; vivid indigo matte​
    Lips - lavender glitter gloss/sour plum liquid lip paint/pearl pink with high gloss​
    Nail polish - ultra-glossy obsidian/blacklight glow/amethyst geode/liquid lilac​
    Perfume - Haze of Love; opium, belladonna, honey/Underworld Worship; pomegranate, red rose, incense/Sakura Shower; cherry blossoms, white musk, green apple​

Magical effects:
    • Demonic purple horns curling out of the sides of her head
    • Succubus wings on her lower back, and a tail to match
    • Has a body temperature like a furnace
    • Her veins are dark purple, but feel even warmer than the rest of her body
    • Spilling her blood will reveal that it is caustic
    • Her breath turns to black smog when she's angry

• Psyche

Hope for reincarnating: That she'd be strong enough to save herself from her feelings of worthlessness. That she could find her confidence. That she was meant to do more than destroy herself.
    Motive: To fight like a hero
    Personality:
    • Confident, strong, and believes she's worth fighting for. (Or does she? Is it all an act?)
    • Outwardly calm and alluring. Likes the image of being a temptress. Disguises hot passion and rage inside.
    • Wants to fight like a hero. She says it's to protect those who can't fight for themselves. But who is she if she has nothing to throw herself against? An average person, with little dreams and a little bloodlust? Fuck that.
    • She does have good intentions. But they're not alone; they're surrounded by selfish reasons to do good things, and an unspeakable anger.
    • When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Including everything you hate inside and outside of yourself.

A pessimist who believes the world is gonna kick your ass if you don't get up and fight.

Her greatest fear is death, particularly by drowning.

Doubts there is a higher power than the Re-Images. If such a power exists, she believes it deserves no reverence.

Treats humans like worshipers. They're nice, but they're best to keep at an emotional distance.

Basically polite, but willing to argue to get her way (rather than avoiding conflict).

Believes the true is more important than the good.

Favorite things:
    • Activities - people watching, researching the occult (and laughing at human perceptions of it), growing an herb garden (she's not very good at it)
    • Places - temple district, tar pits, rooftops
    • Gemstone - shungite
    • Flower - purple hellebore
    • Color - violet
    • Season - autumn
    • Time - sunset
    • Food - all manner of corrosive substances - these would be deadly to humans, but feed her fine. If she feels like human food, she'll order something meaty, as well as tea.
    • Meal - teatime

• Bio

Maeve originated as the Demon of Pollution, born to the Demon Prince of Plague and Demon Duchess of Greed. She was meant to make humans choke, wither, and die. Brought up in Hell, she learned to consider humans lesser beings who needed to be punished. Due to her mutant caustic blood and smog breath, she also made a good candidate for walking the planet's surface instead of commanding from the shadows, the former being a coveted position.

She would have one rival for this position - Lysandra, the Demon Princess of Famine. Lysandra had her title, Maeve had her natural gift, and both of them saw the other's flaws like glass. Neither girl thought the other had earned the right to walk above - ancestry could not replace skill, they agreed. So they trained their powers of poison and hunger relentlessly, and sparred to test themselves.

At first, it was a one-sided rivalry. Lysandra won the spars, and could point to every one of Maeve's mistakes. Maeve would go home scratching her nails into her arms, hating herself for her weakness. But she'd take Lysandra's criticisms to heart. She worked until she could dance around her blind spots, if she couldn't make them disappear. Until one day, two years before the earthwalker would be selected, Maeve beat Lysandra in a spar. The match ended in Maeve's tail binding Lysandra's wrists, and in Maeve kissing the Princess of Famine. The Princess kissed back.

Maeve and Lysandra had a relationship, albeit a short one. (The breakup involved Maeve overreacting and losing her temper, and was unequivocally her fault.) Eventually, Maeve was selected as the earthwalker, and made her first excursion into human society. The more she observed humans (which she was required to do before causing any deaths or disasters), the more doubts she had that humans should be destroyed.

She saw a human couple spend the day together. Waking up next to one another, going on a date, making dinner. The things she'd wanted with Lysandra. The things she still wanted.

Maeve ran away from the demons for good that day, and came to live in Apollo City. They figured she was a Re-Image - just another weird god. Maeve lived in a temple for a while, until she got a job at an occult shop and a "job" as a superpowered demon celebrity. She is generally thought well of in the community, but keeps people at a distance.

• Items

Weapon: Heavy Metal - a greatsword whose blade gleams black like an oil slick. There are no special effects beyond it being immune to chemical damage, notoriously resilient, and really damn large - seriously, it's comparable in size to a buster sword. Normally held by her tail.
    Raiment: Lingerie for a Corrupted Eden, the demon uniform pictured in Tab I. Maeve has modified it so the hosiery and shoes are asymmetrical, and added a choker bought from the occult shop. This raiment takes residual chemical energy from the air and uses it to further power Maeve's poison magic. The choker is a charm against bad luck.
    Other equipment: N/A

• Combat

Class: Chemical Disaster Dominatrix
    Signature strength: Flitting around the battlefield, giving out status conditions like candy, and making it hard for anyone to do anything because they're too poisoned, stunned, etc. Makes everything worse and everyone easy pickings for her greatsword.
    Most notable weakness: Her temper makes her easily provoked into doing dumb shit and falling for traps. She's great at zeroing in on weaknesses, but she's not really cautious of strengths.

• Powers

Central Motif // I Am Poison Breathe smog, eat haze. Corrode weak points. Undermine and destroy everything around you.

Poison their will so yours can survive. Your enemies deserve to wither.

Intoxicating Haze: conjuring and manipulating swirling, sickly smog. When inhaled, it can cause poison, delirium, and sedation, depending on Maeve's choice of smog.

Acid Rain: conjuring and manipulating highly caustic acid. This can be waterbent, but it burns to touch.

Doom Specter: chemically-induced status effects on foes are represented by their veins glowing in muted colors. Maeve can incite a given status effect, removing other status effects and making the given status effect much more intense and shorter-lasting. In exchange, Maeve summons a specter that lasts for a short period of time. The specter depends on the status effect incited:
    • Poison Specter: Yellowed human skeleton with sharp teeth, draped with purple fabric and festooned with fangs and barbs. Floats around after Maeve and sinks its teeth into weak foes.
    • Delirium Specter: Yellowed human skeleton whose body is overgrown with hallucinogenic mushrooms, flowers, and plants. Frantically and indiscriminately attacks enemies with its body.
    • Sedation Specter: Yellowed human skeleton whose eye holes are blinded by a purple cloth, and whose arms and legs are shackled. Floats blindly, filling the sedated with night terrors.

Toxin Eater: immunity to caustic and poison damage, as well as chemically-induced status effects.

Capstone Ability - Miasma Demon: [spoili]poisoning everything she touches, including inanimate objects. Humans gain negative status effects, Re-Images may be able to resist, and objects become sickened, weakened, or decayed.[/spoili]

Become a force of distinct, agonizing misery. Laugh as your enemies mewl beneath your bootheel.

Feasting Onslaught: her armed stance, wielding her greatsword with her tail. Grand, radial slashes. Intoxicating Haze used diffusely for crowd control. Bleeding and stun status effects.

Death Swallow: her unarmed stance, tossing aside her greatsword. Fast, cutting acidbending with Acid Rain. Heavy caustic damage.
    • Abaddon: [spoili]her greatsword splits the earth, and out of the fissure comes her beloved pet from Hell, Abaddon.[/spoili]

Agony Overgrow: shrouding herself in a red aura that increases the intensity of the bleeding status effect. A sliver becomes a gash. A gash becomes a hemorrhage. It would be an incredible effort to maintain this aura throughout an entire battle.

Agony Bloom: shrouding herself in a pale aura that increases the intensity of the stun status effect. A daze becomes breath-stopping and star-seeing. Stars in the eyes become blinding. Pain becomes debilitating. It would be an incredible effort to maintain this aura for more than a handful of seconds.

Capstone Ability - Bloodbath: [spoili]rapturously laughing as enemies struggle and bleed. As Maeve laughs, she gains buffs for each status effect on every enemy around her:
    • Bleeding Ecstasy: +10% movement speed for every bleeding enemy.
    • Stunning Ecstasy: +10% attack speed for every bleeding enemy.
    • Poisoned Ecstasy: +5% caustic damage for every poisoned enemy.
    • Delirious Ecstasy: +2.5% damage resistance for every delirious enemy.
    • Sedated Ecstasy: +10% pain resistance for every sedated enemy.
    [/spoili]

All that exists is malice and wrath. Reject defeat. Become the monster you fear most.

Tunnel Vision: when in battle with only a single target, Agony Overgrow and Agony Bloom last 20% longer.

Silent Fear: +2.5% damage resistance from enemies who are afraid of her.

Corrosive Hate: all DoT effects do 10% more damage against enemies she hates.

Wrath Contamination: can pinpoint weaknesses more easily when angry.

Capstone Ability - Infernal Outbreak: [spoili]ascending from a demon into a transformed version of herself, gaining regenerative capabilities, a new appearance, a cocktail of buffs, and a buff aura that grows mutant plants around her.[/spoili]

//RWBY - ayyy lmao - Lilac Lilitu

L i l a c • L i l i t u
Team ???? / 23 / one step ahead of the devil

• Name allusion: Lilac alludes to a purple flowering tree.
    Species: Human

Aura color: Sugilite
    Height: 5'1''
    lol
    lmao

• Semblance: huhuhu
    Weapon: Absolute Terror and Lightning in a Bottle. Absolute Terror is several pairs of thigh-highs woven with lightning dust, and Lightning in a Bottle is lightning dust nail polish. These accessories supplement her intense hand-to-hand fighting style, and infuse it with lightning strikes.

• Personality: uwuwuwuwu

Bio: sedfmsfdm

Last edited:
//Junette

Welcome

Hello, my name is Quincunx, and welcome to my partner search! I have been RPing for about four years, and I'm looking for an RP partner to do fast back-and-forth on Discord for this action-packed plot.

Rules

Before we get to the plot, please mind my rules.
  1. An average RP post for me (on Discord) is 4 sentences to 2 paragraphs. I like it short and sweet, but I'm not a fan of one-liners.
  2. I try not to disappear for more than a few days at a time, and will be more active during the evenings due to my job. If I haven't messaged you for more than that, feel free to poke me! But I'd rather us chat OOC than just poke one another when we want replies.
  3. I intend to play several characters in this RP, whether as an ensemble cast, or a main character and several supporting characters. I would like you to play multiple characters as well. However, we don't have to start out at maximum capacity; we can each introduce a character initially and then add more later. Let's talk about it!
  4. Please understand that I don't want to write romance, smut, or similar in this RP. But friendship, rivalries, and any other non-romantic relationships are welcome!
  5. To be honest, I am a little picky regarding which partners I take on. I like to see a certain level of polish in OCs. I also hope any partner I take on will help come up with ideas for the plot and setting. To this end, I'm more likely to RP with you if you send me some ideas for the plot, setting, or characters when you contact me.
Plot

On the planet Junette, enchanted, ball-jointed dolls populate kingdoms and enjoy peaceful life. The skies are dark during the day and darker during the evening, so the dolls can live centuries without decaying and yellowing. They spend their time gardening the moonlight plants, constructing dollhouses, maintaining steam power systems, and designing clothes, but one thing is at the center: duels.

Each doll is gifted with a handful of magical powers. While their powers can be useful for daily life, they create spectacular sport fights in the dolls' coliseums. Kingdoms frequently hold tournaments where dolls fight until they're knocked out. Society respects fighting dolls - actually, they revere them like rock stars.

Over the past week, three strange occurrences took place:

Dolls, seemingly at random, had dreams of soft-skinned dolls with smooth joints instead of bulky ones.

A smoky crystal door appeared in thin air outside every kingdom. Gentle light poured through each crack.

Torn paper notes appeared all over the dolls' world. Handwritten on them were the words, "I molded you from clay. Come find me through the doors, and fight your way to me."

Within the doors were seven floors, seven worlds. The dolls would have to fight through the worlds to reach the doors to the next floor, but also solve puzzles and make discoveries. They only have one another for help. Will they make it to their creator?

Last edited:
//Scythe Storm Online

it's like sao but not a harem:
  • you get to die once and if you die again you die irl
  • trauma and camaraderie! no romance tho
  • industrial era, original world
  • gunscythes and stuff???
  • storm magic? storm crystals?

//Kimetsu no Yaiba

KOCHIA MIKI

Appearance:
  • 5'9'' (175 cm). Athletic but feminine build, with broad shoulders and strong arms.
  • Fair skin with yellow undertones.
  • Wild white hair, tied to her left side. (This will be my reference image for her sketch, but there are some discrepancies, such as the hair over the eye.)
  • One eye colored a nondescript brown, frequently creased by a smile. Her right eye socket is covered by a white patch, which she usually decorates with an orange flower or leaf. Scar tissue is visible near the edges of the patch.
  • Standard Demon Slayer Corps uniform, over which she wears an orange haori. The haori's sleeves and lower area incorporate a yellow pattern that evokes a pine cone.
  • Voice: Ryuko Matoi

Nichirin sword: Yellow with a white sheath. Long enough to be considered an odachi rather than a katana, giving her superior reach and technique effect area.

Breathing techniques: Autumn Breathing, techniques which synchronize well with grand, sweeping motions.
  • First Form: Frost Wind. An arc slash that leaves frost in its area of effect.
  • Second Form: Color Decay. A heavy linear attack with visuals of falling colorful leaves.
  • Third Form: Harvest Moon. A wheel slice that creates autumn scenery under a yellow moon, and pushes outside its boundaries with a shockwave of wind.

Personality: The outgoing, straightforward big sister type. Likes to compete, but keeps it playful. While she's not an idiot, she can be baited into rash actions if you make her angry.

Miki grew up as the only child of two innkeepers in the small town of Inaba. Inaba was founded by demon slayers, as a hub to support traveling slayers and keep them safe. Miki frequently overheard the adventures guests recounted to one another. Before she'd ever seen a demon, she admired the slayers, their dark uniforms, their elegant blades!

When she was 11, she started to befriend Kaede, an older boy in the Corps who spent most of his time protecting Inaba. He'd tell her the stories of how he got his healing injuries, and let her know every time he increased in rank. As he'd regale her, she'd listen with stars in her eyes. Even so, Kaede would soberly remind her at the end of each tale, "This isn't a game." Every one of his scars had began as a deep, throbbing wound. His sword had spilled more blood than Miki had in her body.

Despite his warning, Miki wanted to become a demon slayer more than anything. She started her training when she was 13, but even before then, her labor at the inn had made her strong. Her master saw potential in her impressive physique, and was happy to hone her skill with a sword. Within a few months, she'd mastered the first form of Autumn Breathing, Frost Wind.

It was around this time that rumors of a demon began flowing through Inaba. It sheltered in the burnt-out husk of a building on the edge of town far from the wisteria, and it preyed on merchants, vagabonds, and anyone unlucky enough to approach town in its direction. Most slayers noted that it must be strong to have lasted as long as it did. Miki noted that it seemed like an excellent opportunity to test her skills.

After sundown one night, she ventured to the far end of town, where she came face to face with Osa, a short demon wearing a tattered kimono and carrying cut flowers. "I'll carve you like a stem," she said. Miki trembled at the greeting, but drew her blade. Smack talk wasn't going to deter her as she opened with a long, heavy slash.

Osa parried with a floral knife and surprising ease. It only made Miki more determined. She pulled away for another slash, and their blades locked and clashed again and again. Faster and faster. "Why did you bother coming here?" Osa said with a fanged grin.

"To become the strongest demon slayer," Miki replied. Thinking all of her potential would coalesce here, she locked blades with Osa one more time and tried to concentrate her way to Autumn Breathing, First Form.

She'd fly backwards as a branch grew from under her feet. As she fell, symmetrical curves of vines and leaves restrained her hands. More plants yet wrested her sword from her grip, and curled around her neck to stifle her focus. While she'd been dueling Osa, flower arrangements had sprung up around the room unbeknownst to her. The short demon, with the form of a girl not much older than her, leaned close. "The strongest demons under my master have marks on their eyes," she giggled. Her voice crackled like dry brush. "Since you want to be the strongest, I can make you just like them." And as Miki flailed and shrieked, Osa bit her right eye out of her face.

The demon couldn't get another bite in. The silent flash of a Nichirin blade sliced her head off. Kaede had anticipated Miki would come here, nearly too late. He cut her free and carried her to the hospital. He couldn't look at her remaining eye.

After Miki recovered, she determined that she still wanted to be a demon slayer. It would take months for her to come to terms with how she'd lost her own eye due to her own pride. Longer still for her to learn to fight half-blind. But with help from Kaede and her master, she became capable. She mastered further forms of Autumn Breathing, and compensated for her blindness with skill and strength. By age 16, she was able to leave Inaba. And at age 18, she met...

//RWBY: SFIR

Sfir
safir / frost / icterine / rhythm

owo whats this

an awful and trend-chasing rwby isekai harem?

coming soon

• Full name: Safir Aeon
    Previous name: Sidney Burke

Aura color: Midnight blue
    Height: 5'9''
    Design:
    • Ginger hair in messy waves, "bangs" between his eyes. Lord I am bad at describing male hair. Reference image
    • The bluest eyes, slightly downturned.
    • Pale, with freckles all over his face and arms.
    • clothes. he wears them. he has a hood for stealth

Semblance: Void Eyes. When Safir toggles his semblance, his eyes (sclera, irises, all) gain a deep blue galaxy effect. During this time, Safir can see invisible and hidden objects, but also weaknesses someone is trying to conceal. He can also detect when someone is lying. Information he can't process visually is felt as a vague, aching sense. At first, Safir can only keep Void Eyes on for a few seconds, but as he strengthens, he can maintain it through entire conversations.
    Weapon: Eclipse, the bow/katana hybrid he drew up for his RWBY self-insert in 2013. It's a conspicuously curved katana, with a razor-sharp string stretched taut from the tip to the guard. The blade has a liquid, blue-black shine, the guard has a crescent shape cut into it, and the hilt has a black and blue weave pattern. Hanging from the bottom of the hilt is a small tassel with a silver crescent moon charm.
    Dust use: Eclipse's blade cannot be loaded with dust, but its arrows (which incorporate a blue-black color scheme) can be loaded with dust. This is a painstaking process that cannot be completed in the heat of battle; it involves filling the tips with powdered dust. Safir's dust of choice is gravity and ice.

Personality: Struggles to feel significant, loyal, good at calming people down, not a big talker
    Bio: In his native world, Sidney Burke (and his childhood friend Reagan Gable) were spirited away to Remnant one sleep-deprived night. Sidney was a shut-in who romanticized the lives of JRPG protagonists; his only friends were on the internet. He'd recently reconnected with Reagan via Discord, when he passed out. His head pitched through his laptop screen and into a RWBY episode. When he awoke, the Gods of Light and Darkness gave him a character creation screen, after which he woke up half-drowned in the Beacon infirmary.

• Full name: Rhythm Gris
    Previous name: Reagan Gable

Aura color: Gray
    Height: 5'4''
    Design:
    • coming soon

Last edited:
//re:Blossom

Coming soon.

magical girls and boys
gladiatorial games
against the imperium that may or may not have caused the apocalypse

//Mollisol's Plots Glow in the Dark

there used to be a glow bbcode here but i didn't like how it looked so

• Hello, and welcome to my partner search! I'm Mollisol, I'm 23, and my plots do indeed glow. This is because they incorporate sci-fi, magical girls, anime, and other shiny elements. Click the tabs for more information.

• I usually post 2-4 paragraphs per character, once or twice a day (or further apart), but depending on your posting length or frequency, I might be able to mirror you. We can talk about it before we start RPing.

I play multiple characters per RP pretty much exclusively, in addition to NPC/minor characters as necessary. I don't like only playing one character. However, we don't have to start out at maximum capacity; we can each introduce a character initially and add more as we go.

I prefer playing a mix of male and female characters. F/F, F/M, and M/M romance are all cool, but I can also enjoy an RP that has no romance.

If I go a week without messaging, I probably got busy or forgot. I'm not trying to ghost; just send me a message to remind me our RP is still happening. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I like to describe my characters' appearance in paragraphs, rather than use illustrations or photographs. I don't really mind whether you use pictures or verbal description, though.

We'll need to set up a little before we start RPing - character sheets, world details, etc. When you contact me about RPing, I'd love if you could help that setup by giving your own ideas for characters and other details for the plot(s) you're interested in!

• sikkdcsnk this is so incomplete lmao

Overwatch Vibes
    (+Synthetic Idols?)

Starless Sky

Cocolia Orphanage AU

This Is (Not) SAO

Apocalypse Shoujo

• Other media I'd love to RP, but don't yet have detailed plots for:
    / Danganronpa
    / Homestuck
    / Honkai Impact 3rd
    / Sailor Moon
    / Tokyo Mew Mew
    / Magical girls (traditional feel)
    / Magical girls (dark/sad/deconstructed feel)

Please bear in mind that I am only interested in OC-focused RP. That is, our characters are OCs living in the work's setting, we collaborate to create a plot for them, and canon characters have minimal or no involvement. (OC killing games for Danganronpa, fan sessions for Homestuck, etc.) In other words, I am not interested in Canon x Canon or Canon x OC plots.

• Thank you for reading this far! If you're interested, please send me a PM! I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
//Ancientstruck

Leith!

Birthday: 25 June
Height: 5'1" (155 cm)
Fetch abstrata: Soul Gem modus (Paintkind)
Last known location: Corpus Christi, TX, US, 21st century

External:
skcsmlfslknfvslnglsngs

Magical girls, traditional art, cooking, houseplants, tabletop roleplay