Dream Location?

F

Flaremon

Original poster
For me, it's naturally New York. The amount of cool stuff there could topple those of any places I could remember... of course, I only remember the M&M Store and the Nintendo Store from New York... Hm. Time Square seems nice, too.

But seriously, New York seems like a very exotic place to me. And it seems like to be the place to be for a typical American, like as if it's the very symbol of America. So, I'd definitely want to visit it one day.

What of your dream location?

Reactions: 2 people
"Myyyyyy kind of town, Chi-ca-go is....Myyyyy kind of town!."

Oh dear, this is a very difficult question for someone that has the travel bug. While there are places that I have little to no interest in visiting there are so many places I would love to visit. I think I'll have to go with Japan. It's been the 'exotic' location of interest for me since I was a very young girl. Surprisingly despite enjoying anime and manga that has little to no baring on my desire to go there.

Southeast Asia.

Mostly, Thailand and Vietnam. I love the food and the culture.

Also Japan and Germany are high on the list.

Surprisingly despite enjoying anime and manga that has little to no baring on my desire to go there.
Really? Interesting. Anime and manga had major bearings on my real life friends, though. Anime seemed to have caused a major influence on them, giving them the said desire to visit there.

I guess I wouldn't mind going to Japan someday, but, when you are an Asian for so long, you've practically seen everything.

Germany is one; I've always wanted to go on a camping trip into the Black Forest.

Japan as well. It's still a very exotic place for me, with an incredibly scenic and surprisingly untouched natural setting. Doesn't hurt that I know the language...

I've been to Japan as a stopover to the Phillippines.

They're crazy over there.

For me, it's naturally New York. The amount of cool stuff there could topple those of any places I could remember... of course, I only remember the M&M Store and the Nintendo Store from New York... Hm. Time Square seems nice, too.

But seriously, New York seems like a very exotic place to me. And it seems like to be the place to be for a typical American, like as if it's the very symbol of America. So, I'd definitely want to visit it one day.

What of your dream location?

New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets here it for New York! New York! New York!

=D

Besides loving the fact you wanna visit my home state, I would have to say my dream location would be London or Italy. I don't know why, I always wanted to study abroad in either of those locations, but I couldn't (money issues). Butttt yeah London or Italy for sure :P

Oh! And Puerto Rico for sure! Definitely wanna visit my island, learn its roots, and history <3

"The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake! You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake!"

=D

Still don't understand? -_-

It means that in no matter what situations, locations or status you are in or objects you own, or whatever, other situations/location/status/objects would seem much better than what you have, other places would seem much better than where you live.

I know that, considering that New York is just a concrete jungle like the City Hall of Singapore, but it's what the individual details in somebody else's lake has that interests me.

If you're talking about the concrete jungle, then you're talking about New York CITY. And the only place where the "grass is greener" is Central Park; even if it is man made forest (still a beautiful place though. I recommend it, if you plan on visiting). If you want legit jungles/forests, go far upstate. Go check out the orchards while you're at it. You want waterfalls? Go to Niagara Falls. XD

There are so many things to do in New York <3

I would also say California as my dream location, but that state is bloody expensive. So I may just visit one day instead ^^;

"Myyyyyy kind of town, Chi-ca-go is....Myyyyy kind of town!."
^ I have to agree, I grew up there/around there.And i would still love to go back! Granted i would love to be in some exotic location like jamaica despite certain things or other paradise like locations.....buuuut my hometowns are my home and you cant replace what i have had there for me! Plus its the most amazing city to me!!!

I want to visit GREECE! A gorgeous beach on the Mediterranean sea! I'm not as in to the Greek and Roman culture as I used to be, but it's still #1 on my dream destination places! The fact that that something so old still has relevance in today's society is pretty amazing!

Otherwise... Ireland is nice, Scotland, Italy, Canada... it'd be nice to travel all over the world for random vacations. XD

I dunno. My family's neighbor put it pretty well, "I live in the most beautiful place on earth; why would I wanna go anywhere else?"

As for me, I'm visiting Ireland at some point, along with the UK. And actually Greece would be fun too! *Adds that to list*

New York,
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York,
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Lets here it for New York! New York! New York!

=D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGvtAg7p4Wo"]YouTube- DPG - New York New York[/nomedia]

=D

Anyway, I would love to travel Italy and stay for some days in Roma.

And theres this place called Norway I keep hearing about...

"The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake! You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake!"

=D

Still don't understand? -_-

It means that in no matter what situations, locations or status you are in or objects you own, or whatever, other situations/location/status/objects would seem much better than what you have, other places would seem much better than where you live.

I know that, considering that New York is just a concrete jungle like the City Hall of Singapore, but it's what the individual details in somebody else's lake has that interests me.

"Just take a look around you, right here on the ocean floor! There's wondrous things around you, what more are you lookin' for?"