Dream/Life

"Yeah, I guess that's a good point, I guess I'll have to thank the princess again for letting me act as a knight should, as opposed to whatever it is the others do when not drinking and boasting about their 'adventures' as if anyone in this kingdom could slay a dragon..."
Rheya's hand was strong and callused from frequent combat training, she could also really do to take care of her poor tortured skin a little.
"Oh? Can I watch then? Magic had always interested me... Though I'm almost abnormally untalented in it".

Iliya hummed a little before answering, a smile on her now flushed face.
"To be quite honest I just very much wanted to do that, you bring out the impulsive side in me it seems".
Iliya stated.

Agni has very slender and longer hands, as her craft didn't portray for a lot of hard work. Though she has burned herself before on her fires and other things. "Sure you can watch! I do not mind having another pair of hands either to grab minor things," She responded with a smile. The last person she had in her home was her mentor before he passed, and during those times he could barely walk and often forgot who she was.

The wolf looked at her and this laugh escaped his throat, a real laugh and he then playfully rubbed his nose against hers, "Well good, life isn't just about rules and what daddy says," he mused to her, and paused for a moment before saying, "You calm the beast in me,"

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
"I'll do my best not to break anything then! Umm, not that I have a habit of breaking things... I'll just be extra careful just in case...".
It was easy to tell she was nervous, Rheya often babbled as a way to conceal feelings, seemingly not realizing she was telegraphing what she felt.
But why would she be nervous about this?

Iliya's slightly crooked very much NOT noble grin telegraphed her enjoyment of the little Eskimo kiss.
"Heh... I've learned that already, if I did what dearest mother told me i'd be incredibly bored, or perhaps dead".
Whoah, there was a moment of genuine venom there, Iliya had showed clear hatred of the Queen.
"Ehh? Is that a good thing?..."

Agni just shook her head in amusement. She doubted Rheya would be able to even get her hands on her bottles and other objects. So she wasnt too worried and quiet excited to spend some time with her. The battles and what not have been quiet a distraction from getting to know her beyond a knight. She had a great personality behind that and a nervous one behind it.

Lycan raised an eyebrow and shook his head, "Id rather you not be bored or dead, so I'm going to go with no?" He responded unsure. There wasmt a really good way to respond to that that was for sure.

Rheya wasn't sure what she was going to be doing so of course she became more nervous, when the girl didn't know what was happening and what her objectives were she tended to panic a little, part of the reason she wanted a military life, she had clear goals and requirements, and rarely had to make difficult decisions on her own.
"So umm... What made you decide to become a witch? I umm... I mean if you had a choice that is... I dunno how it works..."
She was curious about Agni, and figured since she knew of her own journey to knighthood it was only fair...

Iliya suddenly seemed to have a mood change and smooched his cheek again, she felt bubbly and rebellious and excited, and wasn't sure how to calm down, when she was younger she was usually given alcohol by her maids and carers, and that had somewhat worked... Though nowadays she was expected to not drink much and didn't mind that at all.

Agni had just wanted company while she worked as she lived alone aside from Lycan poppinh in; she didnt have anyone. The red head looked at her and gave a smile, "Well it was a half choice half jot choice? My family are not the same type of witch I am. While I practice potions and spells, they worship God's amd Goddesses and base their power on that,"she responded and gave a small shrug, "They follow a more older side to it and dislike spell usage, but theyre nomads as well so guess they never have to worry?" Agni wasmt seem as a disappointment but more of a sin again their Goddess. With them being gone more often then not, it wasmt really a worry to run into them.

The affection was new as he never had a lot of it as a kid. So Lycan was unsure of how to respond half the time. Amd he felt bad about it. Hopefully over time he could become a normal person and show proper affection or something functional to that nature. Though Ileyas excitement made him feel playful and dared to grab Ileya to lift her. Nuzzlimg her shoulder with a chuckle, and well accidentally slipping and falling back into a patch of flowers. Thankfully not far and Lycan made sure he fell first on his back as to not hurt Ileya. Then proceeded to laugh at his own clumsiness, "Seems ive really fallen for you,"

Rheya listened intently, she was genuinely interested in the past of the closest person she had to a friend, Iliya had tried to be her friend but Rheya just couldn't get over the massive difference in their stations, and the fact that she was pretty sure Iliya's perfect court smile was a fake... She had seen her real smiles and they ranged from adorable to terrifying!
"Huh, it could be nice to be a nomad... Travelling freely and stuff... But I'd miss my soft bed too much".
Rheya admitted with a slightly embarrassed smile.

Iliya herself wasn't used to affection, so they were equal there, she was just heaping it on based purely off of instinct.
She actually let out an excited shriek as she was picked up, that was certainly a noise she had never made before, and in any other princess may have brought guards running.
She held back a fit of giggles and stared into his eyes.
"And I for you..."
Suddenly there was something else in her face... She was blushing!

The witch gave an amused laugh, "I agree, but my parents have now upgraded to a trailer to pull around that does house such things like a bed. Just no water or anything modern," she responded with a small shrug. Agnis' own cabin was small as well with a one bedroom and bathroom, but it was just her unless Lycan slept in her living room throughout the night. Though it had a lot of different objects and decorations. From pentagrams, to a few alters, potions, herbs and even some odd jars of mysterious pickled things. A sweeter scent of citrus lingered about as it usually did on Agni herself, and it was quiet. No pets or anything seemed to live in her house and he spoke to Rheya," You're welcome to sit on the couch if you'd like?"

The wolf gave a snort of amusement, "Now I thought I was cheesy," He mused back and his own cheeks where a pinker shade. With the darker hair it was more obvious but he was trying very hard to suppress himself. Though he was finding it very hard because the pollen from the flowers was very strong, tickling his nose and causing him to sneeze. Flopping his ears to shake his head and gave a sheepish grin, and then his hand tightened on Ileyas' dress. This headache suddenly started after the pollen, and intensified it seemed.
Then this unruly growl vibrated from Lycans' throat, deep and sounding rapid almost, and he quickly got out from under Ileya. Having some semblance to get her away, and he blinked open an eye; a glazed over red one. The blue vanished was replaced with 'blind' red eyes, and the wolf felt his body forcing to shift and the snarling intensify. Then his gaze locked onto this black flower, sweet in scent, and appearing to be an orchid like the lively and white ones. Yet is was pitch black from pollen inside to petal outside; Bat Orchid.
Lycan had to get away from it, but the body refused to move. The wild wolf side forming faster than normal and foam dribbled from his lips. No no, this is not how this is suppose to go! This was not how he wanted a courtship to go! Ruined by the terrible fucking do- a low, doubled over roar erupted from the wolf. Gaze seeming far, body language not of Lycans' average behavior. Primal stance, low, like something was being hunted and his gaze was locked on a princess of sweet sugar.

"Hmm... I'd still prefer my bed to stay still unless in use... Uhh, I mean I'd want it to stay still if I was sleeping in it... Not like... Move around or anything".
Rheya decided to shut up before she could embarrass herself further, she didn't know why but she tended to get tongue tied and babble around Agni.
Inside her house Rheya looked around curiously and yup, it was about what she expected, and she did take the opportunity to sit down.
"Thank you... I like you place, I just sleep in the barracks".
She admitted.

Iliya was very worried, she didn't know what was going on but it looked like Lycan was in pain... And she wanted to help!
"Lycan?! What's wrong? What's happening to you?!"
She got closer to him, hoping that he could make out her scent through the many perfumes she wore and calm down.
She had no idea of any kind of danger to herself.

Again, Angi snorted in amusement at the dirty humor and smiled. If only the little knight was more open about it because the amount of jokes that could be made, "right, in the castle? I cant imagine they're very comfortable. My house can be cozy but it doesnt have heat so in winter my bottles turn to ice and I into a blanket monster," she responded with amusement and went ahead to sort what she would need.

Fight, fight, FIGHT. Without a single thought the wolf lunged at Ileya, snapping its jowls rapidly before it jerked to the side. With no real guide to the body it was a ramped free for all, so it threw itself into a sepereate pile of flowers. Random daisys or lollies, and silence. Different scent, no orchids, feeling like hours passed but really it was minutes. Lycan then shot up, normal and his head throbbed painfully. He was also...crying slightlt from fear. That never happened and it was terrifying.

Rheya had picked up a lot of dirty jokes among the soldiers, but nowhere near as many as she had learned from the maids! They had been so common that even now she found herself slipping up and making impropriate jokes, fortunately not in front of nobility yet.
"Yeah... They're basically a bit of straw on a board of wood... No pillows either".
She admitted with a groan, remembering her many sleepless nights and morning stiffness.

Iliya cried out and fell to the ground as Lycan lunged, genuine fear on her face for once, she thought for a brief moment that she might actually die here... A moment that she would inwardly hate herself for as Lycan pulled away.
There was only one thing she could do when he turned back, and that was hug him tight and cry! She didn't know what had happened but clearly it was out of his control!

"I'm sorry, maybe one day things will be better for all," Agni suggested and set about starting to find what she needed for certain things. She wanted to make potions for healing, as well as extra bombs in case her spells freeze up.

Lycan felt terrible, he was so panicked and afraid of petrifying Ileya. So, he was excepting her to run away or something, but no of course not. This sweet little flower hugged him instead and he quickly hugged her tightly; squeezing her and trying not to smother her, "I am so sorry, I am so fucking sorry," He stammered and grasped her like she would slip away into dust through his fingers.

"Yeah... Maybe... Did you know there used to be a much better barracks? But the king converted it to a storage for the Queen's many clothes and valuables that he keeps drowning her in..."
Rheya muttered, happy to make her distaste of the queen known in private.

Iliya was holding on tight, not wanting Lycan to run away and disappear, she couldn't handle that!
"Shh... You weren't in control then huh? I may not know everything about you... But I can tell when someone's acting against their will".
She told him, planting a kiss on his cheek.
"And even if you did hurt me... I wouldn't care...".
There was something odd in her voice...

"Of course, cause a castle with hundreds of rooms just doesnt suffice right?" Agni gave a snort in her own distaste. The queen took a lot from everyone in the city for her own desires, and it wasnt how a queen should be in the slightest. Though she wasnt going to speak as she didnt live in the castle; just saw the aftermath in the city.

Honestly he didnt know what that was either. Lycan knew little of his own kind and that was terrifying and dangerous. He squeezed her harder before lookinf at her, "I care you dingus, I never want to hurt you in anyway. Knowing it or not,"

"Heh, they're all full of her crap already, or her personal bodyguards and servants, that woman seems to have a higher upkeep than the Army some days, the king could do way better".
Rheya really did feel okay talking what would easily be considered treason around Agni.

"And I'm not saying I want you to hurt me... Just that i wouldn't hold it against you.
But that's besides the point, something just set you off, and we need to find what it is before it happens again".

"Certainly sounds that way," Agni agreed, and she honestly cared less about treason or what not. She wasn't technically a person of the kingdom, as she lived in the woods, and her home was a safe haven for all really, "Maybe one day a change will come, but we can only hope right?"

Lycan looked at her like she was crazy, but nodded in agreement; even though he had an idea of what was going on. "I have an inkling of what it is, and its the stupidest thing," He muttered. Honestly, one would think they would be vastly different to fucking cats, but no. Just like a cat, certain plants affected wolves in good or bad ways or they just didn't enjoy.

Usually Rheya would be shitting herself talking about this kinda stuff with anyone, she couldn't even make herself talk like that with Iliya, who honestly was much clearer in her thoughts about her family...
Yet Agni's hut really did make her feel safe.

"You do? Is it something I did? A leftover wound? A disease?! You're not dying are you?!"
Whoa, Iliya's usual composure just shattered, replaces by concern and fear for Lycan.

Agni knew little of the workings of the kingdom, but she knew it wasn't functional in the slightest. The witch pushed a red curl from her face and looked at the knight with a smile before finishing up her little spell bottle, "I'm honestly excited to get to use my magic again. So much room to find new ways of inflicting damage," She mused and set it down on the table.

Lycan looked at her in surprise before quickly reassuring her, "No I'm not dying any faster than any other person, not sick and my wounds arent that severe," he touched her face softly and stroked her cheek with his thumb, "Dont freak, I'm very much okay," He pulled his hand away and looked over at the little spider like flowers, "Bat Orchids, they're a rare mutation of an orchid and their pollen is...like a drug to shifters of werewolf or cat kind. I dont know why, I dont think anyone does, it causes our brains to become feral and aggressive but thats all it does. Force shifting and feral wolf nature for myself, so getting out of the flowers let me not loose my mind," It sounded so stupid out loud but he didnt know how else to describe it, "There's another flower that is use in traditional mating for shifters, and its sorta like catnip. Wild hormones and basic mating instincts," Lycan gave a small shrug and a sheepish grin, "I think it's a type of tulip?"

"I'm excited to see it! F...fire isn't exactly my favourite... But the rest is really cool, and fire is mostly fine too as long as it's not catching me off guard".
Rheya stated, sitting down to keep watching, clearly comfortable even in plate armour.

Iliya seemed as if her world had suddenly become bright at the revelation that Lycan was okay, though her princess mask didn't come back, she was very much an immature, emotional teen in that moment.
"I'll have every single one from the gardens, I'll not have you being affected against your will...".
She was very red... And intended to look intensely into the affects of flowers on libido... However as soon as she got her composure in order a servant arrived, announcing that she was expected at dinner.
"Hahh... I must go love... Duty calls".

"Well no creature likes fire, its destructive, dangerous and unpredictable," Angi responded and then seemed to furrow her brow as she stared at the bottle. The thoughts of Lycan being lit on fire by her own hand in the midst of chaos; causing the wolf so much pain and suffering. It was the only time she felt out of control of her magic, and it terrified her.

The wolf hadn't wanted the flowers to be uprooted as they where part of the garden, he just had to be careful not to fall into them again. Though he knew better than to argue with Ileya when it came to safety of literally anything. When the servant came, the wolf visibly moved a bit away from the princess. The instant instinct that he wasn't suppose to be close to her, to court her, and he didn't want the kings fury on his behind, "Okay, I'll see you late then okay?" He responded and gave a soft smile.