Dream/Life

Princess Iliya actually... Pouted? She'd been acting all serious and tough for so long... But she had needs too! And one of those needs was to Bathe Lycan, besides, she had a legitimate reason too.
"You very much do need a bath, thanks to the healing you're covered in your own dried blood! And I could tell your fur was dirty... Besides, I intend to invite you to a lunch, and would expect my guests to be entirely presentable".
She had wanted to talk with everyone and figured that was the best way, and if Lycan refused well, she'd casually guilt trip him concerning her wounds that had scarred already.

"Lunch? And my fur is always dirty! I live in the damn woods and sleep in a cave, it'd be weird if it wasn't dirty. Also, not always dirty just matted together cause of my double coat," Lycan stated back with an annoyed look at her pout. Was it really that fucking important? Did she have to take him and bathe him in only dog form? The dried blood would come out when he walked in the river, not some frilly rose scented soap, "Also, I am also a person. My human body is probably more dirty than my fur will ever be, and I'd rather not smell like I sleep in a bed of fucking roses,"

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
"Yes lunch, as in eating fine food while discussing things, I trust you don't have any objections to something as simple as that? Especially after being healed... You'll need to eat and rest quite a lot to restore your energy".
She stated calmly before letting out a sigh.
"Yes I know, you're just going to get dirty again but that's no excuse to not get clean in the first place... And besides, did I ever specify which form would bathe?"
She asked him.
"Unless I am incredibly I'll informed humans DO bathe... And if not roses... Then I'll use tea leaves".

Lycan wanted to bang his head against the fucking table. She would not let fucking up! "Fuck, fine, I'll bathe or whatever the fuck you want me to do. But you're not allowed in the room what so ever," The last part came out very serious, stern and his eyes even gave off a glow. Lycan has had a harsh life before the forest, and much of it showed on his body and he'd rather that just stay buried for the next 10 years.

Iliya seemed genuinely shocked at the suggestion she might enter the room after him, though inwardly she was cursing that her plan to 'accidentally' see something was likely to end in failure... What could she say? She liked tough guys and it's not as if her father would allow her to marry and reveal the family shame.
"You would suggest that I go peeking into baths?... I am sorry it I gave you that opinion of me..."
And queue her looking away and sniffling just the tiniest bit...

God fucking damnit! Lycan gave a small growl and then grabbed Ilyeas' wrist, "Come on, miss dramatic, lets get this bath over with before I just decided to jump back over the gate," he responded with a small huff. Lycan couldn't tell if she was actually crying or fake crying, but he wanted to be sure he would be alone. Often why he never bathed was due to being walked in on for stupid reasons or what have you.

Well that reaction certainly caught Iliya off guard! Even the Gore Beast had done exactly what she expected.
Rheya almost moved to intercept but was waved off by Iliya.
"Do you... Know where the baths Are? And please do tell me why you're bringing me along if you wish to be alone? You... Don't intend to drag me in as well do you?"
While outwardly Iliya was entirely the scandalised maiden... There was just something there that made it seem she was teasing him.

"Yes I'm going to drown you in a bathtub," Lycan responded sarcastically with an eyeroll, "Also no I dont know where they are, thats why im assuming youll show ke where to go? Otherwise I dont mind wondering the castle for a few minutes in search of it,"

"Oh come now, there's no need to be like that, I hardly think I've earned your sarcasm".
She declared before taking the lead... And taking him to her room, it was as princess like as would expected... Though there were many hidden things such as books, pants and even a sword that marked it as different... And quite a few dog plushes...
"The bath attached to my room is the most private in the palace... It locks from the inside so you will not be disturbed".

Lycan just curled his lip sliglty in response. He already hated baths and was forced to take one so the sarcasm was well deserved. Though her bedroom was a little off putting as he had never been inside the castle let alone her room. The dark haired boy gave this hesitant look before nodding in understanding, "Right, okay," Couldnt he just pretend to bathe then for like 20 minutes amd leave? This wasnt fucking ideal in the slightly and he crossed his arms slightly. This wasnt going to be a fun venture.

Iliya didn't even seem slightly put off by bringing a man into her room so easily, and judging from her expression wasn't going to let him escape bathing.
Almost as if reading his mind she walked close with a pout, arms crossed.
"Don't you even think about trying to avoid bathing, now you go run a bath and get in or I shall have to chaperone you and I'm sure that would be incredibly embarrassing to us both!"
She threatened.

"When did you turn into my mother?" Lycan responded in annoyance and left her to close the bathroom door. Lets get this over with. Now this was a huge bathroom with a very fancy tub in it, and it took actual minutes to figure out how to turn it on. Also why did she have so many bottle of shampoo and soap? Who needs that much! Regardless, he did bathe and used body washa couple of times for his hair cause nothing is fucking labeled. At least it wouldnt be harmful.

"When it became clear that you are terrible at looking after yourself, you're skinny, dirty and almost totally lack common sense".
She declared, her sweet princess persona completely dropped.
She grinned as he entered though and would be waiting in her room for him, she'd ensured the servants left plenty of soft, fluffy towels in the bathroom, and had even had clean clothing in the best guess of Lycan's sizes... She had been tempted to try and put him in a skirt just to see how he'd react... But wasn't THAT cruel.

So, it might've taken him longer than he'd like to admit to actually clean. "Fucking princess and their need to smell like a fucking patch of flowers," he muttered to himself before getting out of the tub finally. Lycan then got down on his hands and knees to shake himself of water out of habit. Then soon found a towel, and what appeared to be clothes. Raising an eyebrow he gave a small sigh as it was close to what he liked to way, but more color than he tended to like. Still, he got dressed, the pant where a bit too large around his hips, and left the bathroom ruffling his still damn, black hair that now hung in his eyes, "Why do you have like seven different things for the same purpose?"

She looked him up and down as he exited, mentally taking notes to better guess his size, just in case it became necessary.
She actually pouted upon hearing that question.
"It's not by choice I assure you... Apparently it would simply cause the kingdom to collapse if I do not use at least five different soaps... Just feel lucky I did not subject you to the perfume room, I doubt you'd come out with your sense of smell intact".
She declared, honestly even Ash was intimidated by most of the things she had to do, despite her jealousy of others.
"Though I would surely enjoy getting you I'm the dressing room..."
Judging by the ever so faint blush on her face Iliya hadn't intended to say that.

Lycan wrinkled his nose at the perfume room comment, as he liked his normal wolf scent. Anything else and no other pack member or shifter would know who he was. Like with dogs, scent was an important identifier. "Well maybe sometime in the far future, you can dress me like a doll," Lycan responded, that begrudging tone of Mason agreeing but on a condition showing through. Even though he did let Ash dress him at the mall and all that fun stuff, "So...anything else? I'd like to go if all possible," He hated being inside this castle and felt so closed in. Also afraid to run into anyone of the castle like a servant or family member. That was why he lived outside as there was always an escape route.

The quiet, happy gasp that answered his words was equal parts Iliya and Ashley, neither had really been able to play dress up before, and both had... Unique interests when it came to boys and skirts... Iliya especially had scared off her male servants years ago.
But now she had something else to focus on.
"Ahh... I had hoped to talk about the last battle... And hopefully plan our next, Zephyr would like to properly meet everyone too".
By that she of course meant that the shadowy figure would reveal their identity and drop their ridiculous moniker now that she had shown she was trustworthy.

"The next battle? You think that is a smart idea?" Lycan looked at her unsure, as the last battle was an entire disaster and they would need a lot more to do than just going head first into the deep end, "Like, are we going to train for once and see what works best rather than going head first into another gore beast fight?" As much as they won the first time, it cause a lot of consequences for the whole team dynamic.

Iliya actually sighed as he asked that, looking towards the floor as if ashamed.
"It's a terrible idea... Stupid in fact, but it's much better than leaving the poor of the kingdom to the beasts that ravage them..."
She mumbled.
"And I'm sorry I rushed everyone into the last fight... I... Am not a good leader..."
She admitted quietly, normally she would never consider admitting that, but something made her feel she had to be honest with Lycan, perhaps Ash was influencing her....
"This time we will train and plan I promise".

"Well of course you suck at leading, youve never lead before. I doubt the scum of the kingdom allows you to even learn about how to train, rule and plan something like this. But also, youre not alone in this. We dont have to have on leader but more of a system where we all get a say," Lycan pointed out to her and then reached over to ruffle her hair, "So dont beat yourself up over not knowing something, we arent dead or anything and we did win by some chance. Just dont do it again,"