Dream/Life

The counsellor led them to her office, it was a surprisingly comfortable looking room, with comfortable looking chairs, leaflets on the desk and even a rainbow flag on one wall, it was completely different to how it had been before, in fact it looked like the counsellor was new, maybe those rumours about him and that senior girl was true...
Either way this woman looked friendly.
"Hahh... Mason... As much as I personally approve of chivalry in the modern age dumping people on their backs is technically against the rules... Though that's not why I brought you in here... Ehem..."
She proceeded to hand them one of the many pictures of Mason and Ashley together.
"I'm afraid these are all over the school... So I'm more than a little concerned about you two".

Mason expected to be punished or some degree of it, but instead the counselor gave the opposite of what he thought of. He was to speak up for himself about how he did not want to do that at all, and was just going to push him instead, but then the picture was brought to light. How the fuck was taking photos of them at the mall? And why was she concerned for them?
"Why be concerned for us? Mikes mom took us there and got my brother and I knew clothing," Mason retorted, "You should be more concerned of this stalking behavior the students have of us when we where in a public space. We didn't do a damn thing to them, but apparently a photo shoot was taken without permission,"

Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
The counselor seemed taken aback at Mason's retort and raised her hands as if in surrender.
"No no... I didn't mean that in a bad way... You two aren't in any kind of trouble, what I meant is that someone is clearly stalking you with malicious intent... And I'm sorry to say but Ashley had been very much outed".
She explained, earning a very panicked look from Mike, they hadn't planned to come out until after school, where they could go somewhere thy weren't known, most of the school were unlikely to get into any form of higher education so it would have been easy to remain in stealth as Ash.
"Furthermore... It seems my predecessor was... Less than stellar at their job, though they did keep some notes about you Mason... If you need to talk my door is open".

Mason only retort in malice because most of the adults in the school would send them away to detention or some other punishment. As this counselor spoke more..kindly? His anger seemed to fade and he relaxed his shoulders a bit; tensing brief when she said she was open to talk. There was nothing to talk about. He grasped Mikes' hand and lifted his head, "I know that, they dont make it very stealth when the flash is on and they harass us first," he responded, harder than meant to but he was very protective of Mike. Being a couple at school was one thing, but he felt this was a whole other ballpark that he could not stop. That no matter what Mason put forth to keep Mike safe, it was never to be enough, "I don't know what to do about that. That might be something beyond my level of fight or control. I don't want Mike to be hurt in any way," He looked down at the other and gave him a soft kiss to the forehead, "But I cant follow you all day every day,"