Dream Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepping out the car with his bass guitar strung up on his shoulder, Mark made his way toward the Dream entertainment building, ignoring all the stares and whispers of the people he's passing by.

Why wouldn't they stare and whisper about him? He's so gorgeous looking with his black v-neck shirt that fits his toned and muscular body, his denim pants tailored and cut to perfection, and his black studded high-cut shoes. Everything about him screamed "ROCK STAR" which, most of the ladies like and fawn over.

Entering the building, his heterochromatic eyes suddenly fell on Wang Zi Qin, the famous idol who he thinks went bonkers for retiring when he's at the peak of his career. Well, not like Mark can do anything about it. Besides, if he didn't retire then Mark wouldn't be here right now.

Scoffing and sitting on a couch as he took out his bass guitar, she started tuning it and plucking it for a little while, trying to ignore everyone around him and just do whatever he wants

Katana before completely leaving the room turned to see a handsome looking guy sit down on the sofa with a bunch of people giving him looks and stares. "He could be a good friend..." she sighed a little than sat down her stuff and walked over to him. Sitting down beside him she listened a little well he played his base. "Hey im katana." She smiled surprised at herself for using her first name.

Mark got his eyes closed as he played and strummed his bass, letting himself melt with his own music. As he was starting to relax, he felt the couch shifting as a weight suddenly plopped on it. Opening his eyes to see who sat next to him, a girl with beige blonde hair introduced herself as Katana. Mark didn't like anyone interrupting him especially when its a girl. "And I'm not interested so why don't you just fuck off?" he glared, focusing his attention back to his bass guitar. He knew he was being rude to the girl but that's just the way he is. He's moody and he won't change his attitude just because someone wanted to be friends with him or something.

Kat smiled sadly, "you sound like my brother." She smirked then bit the corner of her lip, "sorry for disturbing you dude I like what you were playing though." She said before starting to get up thinking, so living in this live is going to be like home all over again.. and started to head over to her stuff again.

[fieldbox="Inoue Yuu, yellow, dashed"]Mood: Friendly
Currently: Trying to make new friends
Interacting with: @Kuroda

Yuu blinked owlishly as he glanced around him. It would seem that everyone was busy interacting with other people. Frowning slightly, the boy searched for someone to spend his time with. He wanted to start talking to people and getting to know them; make new friends. Finally, his gaze landed on the girl who was the only one who responded to his earlier greeting. Grinning widely, he made his way over towards her, practically bouncing. Once he reached her, he stopped in front of her, beaming brightly. "Hi, my name's Yuu! I'm training to be an Idol. What about you?" He questioned after introducing himself. His voice had a strong British accent as he spoke in English.

tumblr_naxh20dTKB1swhi6oo8_500.gif

[/fieldbox]

Mark squinted his eyes towards the girl, not liking that she's smirking towards him. Just what did she meant by he sounds like her brother? "For all I know, I sound nothing but myself.. and thanks for the compliment but flattery won't get you anywhere" he advised, strumming his bass once again. He felt a little bit guilty when she started to leave, thinking that he's being an ass again. "Ugh.. Why does it have to be so hard" he mumbled to himself before going after her. "Oi." he called out, grabbing her boxes and staring at her "Where are you taking these?" he asked, ignoring the bubbly blonde kid coming their way

Last edited:
"Very well now, I'll assign you to dorm room and pardon for the small and squeaky room, I hope it doesn't bother you as I'll promise for a better ones."

"Oh! No, no, please. I am truly honored to be here. Please take care of me from now on." She said as she bowed again in respect to her new "boss". In all honesty, Makoto is deeply embarrassed at her own forcefullness (not that it really was) by suddenly walking in and imposed herself onto them. She somehow knew that she was cutting herself short in this small company but Makoto wasn't the type to use short cuts. If anything, she'll start again at the bottom and work her way back to the top again even if it kills her.

When Wang told her that everything will be ready by the time she'd finish unpacking her things, she was more than eager to start right away. Taking her bag she started to drag it behind her and was about to head towards the dorms when Wang stopped her.

"Ah.. and Makoto you'll be in dorm 5."

Ah. How embarrassing. To think that she was about to head to the dorms not knowing her room number was. That would have been awkward. In her embarrassment her hit herself lightly on the head and sticked out her tongue while closing one eye, something she had unconsciously pick-up during her Tora days--Tora's signature embarrassment pose. After being told what her room number was she resume in heading towards her dorm room again, this time knowing what number she her room is.

Unfortunately for the twins, they were to arrive later in the day to the company due to delays at the airport that day. Earlier before arriving, Rose and Zain had been having one final breakfast with their parents. Their mother, Evangeline, was a famous ballet dancer there in France. Although she had wished Rose followed in her footsteps, she was happy to see that she had found something she was in love with. But their father on the other hand was more than excited about his children working under the famous Wang Zi Qin, if anyone could get them to the point they'd want to be, he was the man. Their father, Hyun Jin, was an English professor at a well-known university in France where he had met their mother during her time as a training ballet dancer.

After breakfast, the family jumped into the car and drove to the airport, so that the twins could get on their plane as fast as possible. Getting out of the car, Evangeline walked over to them and kissed them both gently on the cheek as she tried her best to hold back tears. Hyun Jin came up to the side of his wife to hug his children and comfort his wife of the fact that their children were now off to achieve their dreams. Grabbing the luggage from the back of the car, Zain dragged it over to the click in after pulling out the two carry on bags that he and Rose would need during the flight. When he was finally done, he grabbed a hold of Rose's hand to go to the gate that their flight would be leaving from. After hearing that there was a delay, the two sat on the benches until the next flight was announced.

Four hours later, an attendant announced that the plane had arrived for passengers to finally board the plane. Zain looked down at Rose with a big smile on his face. "This is it.. We're finally leaving home. Are you alright with it?" He asked wondering how his sister would feel about all this happening so fast. Smiling back at him, Rose got up from the bench with her carry on bag in hand. "No regrets, remember?" She replied back as she walked over to the gate entrance with her brother in tow. The plane ride was long, but thankfully they had multiple forms of entertainment during the ride.

After arriving at the airport and getting their luggage, they grabbed a taxi to go to the company. When the taxi stopped at the entrance of Dream Entertainment, Zain helped Rose out after she paid the driver for bringing them there. Taking a deep breath, Rose rested a hand over her chest trying to calm herself down. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." Zain said as they walked into the building to see there were already a number of people inside. "There are a lot of talents in here.." Rose spoke softly as she looked around at everyone, before grabbing the edge of her brothers' jacket that he was wearing.

Mark squinted his eyes towards the girl, not liking that she's smirking towards him. Just what did she meant by he sounds like her brother? "For all I know, I sound nothing but myself.. and thanks for the compliment but flattery won't get you anywhere" he advised, strumming his bass once again. He felt a little bit guilty when she started to leave, thinking that he's being an ass again. "Ugh.. Why does it have to be so hard" he mumbled to himself before going after her. "Oi." he called out, grabbing her boxes and staring at her "Where are you taking these?" he asked, ignoring the bubbly blonde kid coming their way
Katana was caught off gaurd when the boy started to help, "u-um dorm 2." She said softly.

[fieldbox="Inoue Yuu, yellow, dashed"]Mood: Friendly
Currently: Trying to make new friends
Interacting with: @Kuroda

Yuu blinked owlishly as he glanced around him. It would seem that everyone was busy interacting with other people. Frowning slightly, the boy searched for someone to spend his time with. He wanted to start talking to people and getting to know them; make new friends. Finally, his gaze landed on the girl who was the only one who responded to his earlier greeting. Grinning widely, he made his way over towards her, practically bouncing. Once he reached her, he stopped in front of her, beaming brightly. "Hi, my name's Yuu! I'm training to be an Idol. What about you?" He questioned after introducing himself. His voice had a strong British accent as he spoke in English.

tumblr_naxh20dTKB1swhi6oo8_500.gif

[/fieldbox]
Katana waved at Yuu and smiled, "hey im kat!" She said happily then returned to gathering the rest of her stuff and head to her dorm with the mean boy.

Shinjuro, swiped his pastel green swipe back hair while walking to Wang, "It's honor to meet you Mr. Wang!" Shinjuro with his attractive sapphire eyes, smiled brightly unto his new boss. He was assigned to be in room number 9, he haven't yet get a chance to socialize with others apart from Miyari which he hasn't seen since. The room was small but enough for 2 person to fit in, Shun couldn't said it was better than his room but he though it would be better than given nothing. He started to placed his figurines and all the otaku stuff on a table, posing it such as a convention showroom would show their latest merchandise like. After all set, he decided to introduce himself to other trainee that have the same ambition as his. He thought it'll be easier for him to communicate through music, so he bring along his guitar to the main hall.

Wang asked his secretary to let them have their free time for today and hand our the remaining copy for the late Trainee that will come later on. The boss decided to go back to his room planning something notorious for his "cute" little trainee, He wrote several note in the form of ninja like scrolls while laughing.

[Note to all trainee: Wang has given free time for the first day, so use this as an opportunity to introduce yourself to each other~!]

Status
Not open for further replies.