- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- 11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
- Writing Levels
- Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I can't determine but I lean towards Aggressive
- Favorite Genres
- I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
- Genre You DON'T Like
- There's isn't any but I don't really roleplay Horror.
Chapter 1: Undefined Beginning
It was night and quiet... too quiet, Wang Zi Qin is a former international star that bomb the entire world that he's retiring during his peak months ago. Opinion was divided into half, one thought it was stupid while other thinks it's due to stress that he got but none of it is true. The sole reason that he retiring is because he want more than he is right now, or simply rather said he want to gain money the faster way and that's through managing his own entertainment company. Wang knew that he would encounter the problem at first, with his limited small budget and small size of production stuff, he believe that when the hurdles has been taken out, he only need to walk straight. During this beautiful night he sat down on a big office chair in his small entertainment company, drinking a glass of wine couldn't be more classy than this. He took a sip of the wine thinking about tomorrow's trainee that'll arrived at here in the morning, while taking a look at their portfolio file.
Murmuring the names of his soon to be trainees one by one, he's studying the information of each trainees. "Kat... , Daniel..., Titus..., well this could be a hassle but I'll make sure they went through hell before they're a star," giggling alone in the dark room the he sat.
Note: You'll start the next day after this Event, it'll be your first day arriving at the company (it's located in US)