Dream Demons

Rain rushed to her side but was hit by an invisible barrier. She pounded on the wall shouting her nae over and over trying to get her to wak up before she sank to far.

Isabella awoke slowly and looked at Rain, then down at her fingers. With a silent scream, she jumped up onto the couch, only to fall though. She tried getting out but the barrier trapped her inside as well as trapping Rain outside.

She was fustrated she couldn't get threw,she watched in horror as she sank and struggled but yet she was useless. "I'm the One In Trouble Why Are you Disapearing?" she whispered silent tears began to spill over her cheeks in a silent scream.

Isabella managed to get to the glass, beating on it hard. It began to crack as Isabella was taken in waist deep and she looked into Rain's eyes and screamed.

"Help me! Help me break the glass!"

She kept beating and pounding.

Rain snapped back into reality poinding into the glass till it shattered ."Takes my hand." her voice was horse as she offered her hand careful not to tillt to far in.

Isabella took her hand and crawled from the goop, collapsing on the floor panting gently.

"God, that was wierd..."

"Tell me about it." she mumbled as she looked around for something to wipe the goop off her. "I can hear you."

Isabella smiled gently and stood up, shaking goo from her pants legs.

"And I hear you. So... what was it that you needed help with so badly?"

"Getting out of your dreams." she frowned looking around an escape. "I'm Stuck."

Isabella nodded a bit and looked around then held her head in her hands, closing her eyes in concentration for a moment. Usually, she could wake up this way, but now she couldnt.

She raised a brow in question feeling the shift in the air.
"Aw Damn Et." she muttered.

Isabella felt like she had failed. She ran her hand through her hair softly.

Blinking she hugged her hoping to cheer her up at least a little bit.

She blushed, smiling a bit then sighed and looked around. She could see nothing anywhere she looked. It was all just a black expansion of nothing. She bit her lip then looked back to Rain and smiled a bit.

"So what do we do to get out of here?"

She thought hard before replying "Try to imagine something anything a door a room a large area of grass."

Isabella shut her eyes, thinking hard until a large brick wall appeared beside them. It wasn't long though before it wavered and vanished altogether.