Drawings

FINALLY. SOMEONE TO TAKE PAOROU DOWN A NOTCH.

GOOD WORK, YOUNG PADAWAN.

Now, I shall take my leave to weep over my inadequate doodles.

The girl on the far right reminds me of MegaTokyo artwork.. n.n
You made me happy.<3

thank you!

Lol, I was worried that she wouldn't really fit in at first, but then I realized just how diverse and strange the group is. We have a draconic/elf type guy, a US air force fighter pilot, a Korean rebel soldier, an ancient ape warrior, and a lolita with a teddy bear of death. We're a fun gang.

No worries at all!! >:'D
Lolitas are the shiz. One day, you shall all see, they will rule the world.
<3

jeanne10.jpg
spooos10.jpg

sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've been dealing with college and such. Anyways, here's some new sketches!

:D I like her! <3<3 Big hips, smaller chest, short hair and strong looking. >:3 makes me happy with those proportions. -nodnod.-
Do you do a comic online? You seem like you should with the second art piece.

:D I like her! <3<3 Big hips, smaller chest, short hair and strong looking. >:3 makes me happy with those proportions. -nodnod.-
Do you do a comic online? You seem like you should with the second art piece.

thank you! I try to stray away from the overly-typical designs, which tend to bore me.

Also, I have never been involved with, and am not presently involved with any webcomics. I just felt like doing something a little more dynamic! I also do a lot of art for my RP groups.

:D Well now you just are my favorite artist for saying that.
I as well try to balance things out. It makes me happy. c:

And, huh! You should. I think. I mean, you would have the talent to do so, if you ever wanted. n.n Just my opinion.

Those look like they'd be more exosuit material, like minigundams only not that chibi crap they had on for a while....

ian___tyr___j__hawke_by_rebirthofdougler111-d4gooyr.jpg

new character I designed! (well, it's more of a complete overhaul of an older one) Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I've been quite busy with school, studies, and work.

Also, I started a livestream, if you guys want to join in as I draw art.

www.livestream.com/dougsartchannel