Are you into drawing?

• Ye ye

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nu nu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so the circus is set within another world...? I was thinking something more modern. Normal people with nowhere else to turn, getting sucked into a freakshow. The ringmaster offers a cure-all but at the expense of your soul. <3

As far as modifications are concerned, I'd tailor them to your character's personality.

But just as an example;

- One large eye, like a cyclops, or many small eyes.
-Wings
-Fire retarded/ other modifications

^,^ Seems pretty basic, but MC would pretty much just pick an animal, and then base all the modifications off of that.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
  • Love
Reactions: Sav
I want to draw my ring master so bad rn, but I have a 7 page paper to write. *sobs self to sleep*

If you guys want it more modern I'd be happy to comply but since Incarceron is a place far more advanced than Earth there will be locations like:

latest

latest

Whole towns and huge settlements floating among the clouds as well as cities found several leagues under the oceans surface.

From what I'm getting the Ringmaster does use the element of magic to his advantage so that has to exist in this world. But if it's more modern I'm going to have to implement more science fiction and just the suggestion of other forces at work as well. Human modification// a.k.a Genetic Splicing mostly used to enhance beauty or certain traits exist in this universe.

I'm going to be cutting supernatural beings out of the equation since this is going to be the age of humans but that doesn't mean they don't exist. To sum it up: members are all originally humans that have been modified by magic.

Although most assume that they are the product of 'Splicing gone wrong'. This gives you the choice of making your character either believe in 'magic' or a hard core realist that believe that their genes have gone under the knife hence their new appendages//'enhancements' (ability to breathe underwater, immunity to fire, or being able to communicate with animals as some of the examples.)

Also for anyone that is intensely against Sci-Fi because it's confusing or has too many scientific stuff to wrap your head around don't worry I'm not going to be a detail freak and make you remember all the bits and pieces that make everything work. As long as you know that a ray gun shoots rays you'll be good.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Uh, not really feeling that idea. No offense, but not really my thing. c: So I won't use my character for this, but i'm interested in seeing how this will play out.

Aww, and I just finished drawing my Merman..

Edit: Then again my merman might not fit with sky cities and super advanced stuff

Uh, not really feeling that idea. No offense, but not really my thing. c: So I won't use my character for this, but i'm interested in seeing how this will play out.
That's alright, thanks for all the ideas though.

Edit: Then again my merman might not fit with sky cities and super advanced stuff
A merman could totally work. A lot of the characters are going to be half and half of some type of animal (magical being) and I figured that mermaids are going to be handi-capped to a tank. Or I don't exactly know what you had in mind for him.

still want to see it!

still want to see it!

Silly me didn't think to post the colored version before shutting off my computer, but here's the sketch

So precious! <3

So precious! <3

Heheh, thanks~ I was hoping to see the Ringleader though. But I will make him up in my head

Just as a role check how many are still on board? I'm not going to flesh anything out unless everyone's good to go with the plot.

@Sav

Colored version:

Just as a role check how many are still on board? I'm not going to flesh anything out unless everyone's good to go with the plot.

Kinda half and half on this one. I like the idea of a modern Tim Burton style Carnival with a ringleader that chooses favorites and I absolutely want this to be a Drawing RP, but not too sure about the cloud city setting. Depends if other people want it

Hey~hey^^!!

This looks reeeeeeaallly cool! ★,★!! Kay but so like I just wanna know how often you want a postie up?

Boo has not art'd since high school but thinks Boo can still manage sketching. Like I used to have a note phone that had a pen sensitive stylus and a computer with tablet but I killed them all... And yeeeeahhh. But my phone screen is kinda big and I can try to photo~gimp my drawings with some photo~gimp app. :333~

Aaaaaand.... <,<!! So like yeah~yeeah, I kinda got lured in because of cloud citySKYPIRATES!!adventures.. But any things cooool with me^^!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Um yeah I'm still on board. I'll try to get a sketch up soon.

Having trouble deciding between a Minataur strong man or a dragon man fire breather or lizard/snake man tightrope walker.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hey~hey^^!!

This looks reeeeeeaallly cool! ★,★!! Kay but so like I just wanna know how often you want a postie up?

Boo has not art'd since high school but thinks Boo can still manage sketching. Like I used to have a note phone that had a pen sensitive stylus and a computer with tablet but I killed them all... And yeeeeahhh. But my phone screen is kinda big and I can try to photo~gimp my drawings with some photo~gimp app. :333~

Aaaaaand.... <,<!! So like yeah~yeeah, I kinda got lured in because of cloud citySKYPIRATES!!adventures.. But any things cooool with me^^!!
Regarding posting speed I'd say at least one post w/ at least 1 drawing or 6 paneled drawing per week. I know I'm going to busy so if you can't make it at the first week I may extend it for another week depending on the amount of content you've put in so far.

All levels//experience in drawing is welcome ^^ You also have free choice if you want to do digital or just a traditional sketch since I know that not everyone has a tablet.

Um yeah I'm still on board. I'll try to get a sketch up soon.

Having trouble deciding between a Minataur strong man or a dragon man fire breather or lizard/snake man tightrope walker.
Always been a sucker for mixed Dragon hybrid and that lizard/snake man idea is growing on me.

No rush on that sketch by the way.

Kinda half and half on this one. I like the idea of a modern Tim Burton style Carnival with a ringleader that chooses favorites and I absolutely want this to be a Drawing RP, but not too sure about the cloud city setting. Depends if other people want it
I'll try keeping everything on dry land for the first arc then. It'll be a while until we're going up anytime soon. As for the setting on the actual ground floor it's going to be sort of like the Capital (hunger games) with a lot of overly stressed importance on looks and wealth. There are some places that are 'historically' inclined like the above locations.

EX: Underwater City is going to be a recreation of the Roaring 1920's, Great Gatsby style while the Floating City is set in 1912 with an added feature of Steampunk technology.
The area of 'London' is going to resemble more of what it looked like back in the Victorian Era as well as the fashion but the technology will be all futuristic.

latest

Since it's just recreation there's no need to know any history facts prior.

Incarceron is the country we'll be starting off on and is essentially the power house of the current 'Earth'. Lots of Nuclear energy is used here to sustain the amount of power used daily. Lots of futuristic tech has evolved into luxuries man never thought it could possess (ex: personal home robots, complete independence from the use of Fossil Fuel). Basically it's going to be exactly like 2016 but with futuristic technology. While a government sort of exists, monarchy still prevails and the Royal Family counts as the 'president' in this world.

All you need to know for the current society right now is that there's a mix of old fashioned superstition and scientific advancement that clash with those beliefs (ex: A - "I believe in witch craft!" B - "I believe in factual evidence that disapproves that!") You can choose to either be person A or person B.

Regarding posting speed I'd say at least one post w/ at least 1 drawing or 6 paneled drawing per week. I know I'm going to busy so if you can't make it at the first week I may extend it for another week depending on the amount of content you've put in so far.

All levels//experience in drawing is welcome ^^ You also have free choice if you want to do digital or just a traditional sketch since I know that not everyone has a tablet.

Always been a sucker for mixed Dragon hybrid and that lizard/snake man idea is growing on me.

No rush on that sketch by the way.

I'll try keeping everything on dry land for the first arc then. It'll be a while until we're going up anytime soon. As for the setting on the actual ground floor it's going to be sort of like the Capital (hunger games) with a lot of overly stressed importance on looks and wealth. There are some places that are 'historically' inclined like the above locations.

EX: Underwater City is going to be a recreation of the Roaring 1920's, Great Gatsby style while the Floating City is set in 1912 with an added feature of Steampunk technology.
The area of 'London' is going to resemble more of what it looked like back in the Victorian Era as well as the fashion but the technology will be all futuristic.

latest

Since it's just recreation there's no need to know any history facts prior.

Incarceron is the country we'll be starting off on and is essentially the power house of the current 'Earth'. Lots of Nuclear energy is used here to sustain the amount of power used daily. Lots of futuristic tech has evolved into luxuries man never thought it could possess (ex: personal home robots, complete independence from the use of Fossil Fuel). Basically it's going to be exactly like 2016 but with futuristic technology. While a government sort of exists, monarchy still prevails and the Royal Family counts as the 'president' in this world.

All you need to know for the current society right now is that there's a mix of old fashioned superstition and scientific advancement that clash with those beliefs (ex: A - "I believe in witch craft!" B - "I believe in factual evidence that disapproves that!") You can choose to either be person A or person B.

Cool! May use different characters for this one though

Status
Not open for further replies.