drawing practice

• Thread starter die_Sprachkenntnisse
  • Start date
D

die_Sprachkenntnisse

Original poster
Hello,

I would like to practice my drawing skills and help others bring their character's to life.

It usually takes me from one week to two weeks to finish, ink and color a drawing, and I can do pencil and pen sketches too (those usually take less time).

For the time being I wont charge but donations are cool, if I ever figure out a way to receive them ( I guess I'll update this post once I do)

In no way am I a professional artist, I just enjoy drawing ever since I can remember.

My style varies depending on the medium I use ( ex. pencil, pen, markers, etc) I prefer using a pen though.

here are some examples:

TPhoto_00001.jpg sample.jpg sample2.jpg sample3.jpg

For full bodies I usually use reference pictures.

If interested post what you would like with a nice description; sadly I don''t do backgrounds ):

if you have a reference picture attach it and I'll try my best to interpret it :)

I hope to draw lots for you!

Hello!
Are you still open?
You are not charging correct?
If i have a pose for you, Could you do a couple pose?
If not i can send just my OC :)

Hello!
Are you still open?
You are not charging correct?
If i have a pose for you, Could you do a couple pose?
If not i can send just my OC :)
yes I'm still pretty open :,D and yes still doing this for the love of art (aka free) xD
show me what you got! ^^

Could I PM my references to you?
I dont like my OC stuff out there for people to take and claim.

Do you have a specific form you'd like us to use?

Do you have a specific form you'd like us to use?
not really, just be as accurately descriptive as you can. If you have reference pics is a plus. And if any doubts from my part surge I'll be sure to clarify them before I start the piece ^-^

Oh yeah! o.o I was going to order something from here.... I don't need anything anymore...... sorry.

I see that you have free commissions and would love to have you draw characters. I am more then willing to provide said descriptions for personal chars if you would enjoy drawing them. Feel free to decline, or PM me anytime. ^.^

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.