Drama Camp!

Lucas was opening the pack of cigarettes and pulling one out when Sydney came up to him. He was about to congratulate Dario and make a joke about the whole thing, but the one girl he bothered to mention before showed up.

She was… less skinny up front. He faked a slight grin back at her, removing the cigarette from his mouth and putting it back in the pocket. He looked away from her, the same grin still on his face. He served two small cups with the liquid, and winked back at Sydney, some of his spanish accent slipping through, not like he could help it.

“Why don’t you see for yourself? Bottom’s up.”

[bg=#30180c]
Summer Sparrow

After dinner (and probably chattering Chase's ears off about the two Productions the camp was going to do) Summer was ALL for hitting up the party! Like any bubbling socialite, she introduced herself and chatted with a few random campers. Getting to know as many people as she could. After all, these would be her new friends and connections in the Hollywood business! Occasionally she'd spy around, catch a glimpse of Chase and flash him a big smile if he ever looked in her direction. Soooo cute...~!

What she really wanted to do was dance, but she was dying for something to drink. Summer bounced over to the snack tables, picking up a cup and filling it up with the punch. Blinking, she smiled at the people hanging around there.

"Hi! I'm Summer. Oh, hey! You're Sydney?" she pointed a finger to gesture at Sydney, while she took a sip of the punch. She made a face at the taste, but shrugged it off. "Eeeeeveryone in camp has mentioned you like a dozen times. You're like a super actress! I guess I'm going to give you a bit of competition for the lead parts this year? Hee." Her gaze had shifted over to Dario, of which her chattering suddenly stopped and she gave a small wave. SO HOT. His haircut was almost exactly like Chase's but this guy had totally adorable smooth baby face! ...maybe she could have two boyfriends. That wasn't illegal, right?
[/bg]

The party dragged on, Chase had some punch but found it lacking in kick. He kept glacing at Summer, such a totally cute girl and he was in.... IN BABY! There were other not to bad girls here and he may as well see if he couldn't get two going. He didn't really want to be talking to any of the drama geek guys so he stayed close to the wall and found himself face to face with a goth.

“Oh... hi...” he said, surprised to find one at a happy drama camp. Then to get himself out of the awkward spot for a way out. “Say... have you met Cameron?” he asked her grabbing his rommate by the shoulder and turning him around.

"Uh...right," Sydney said, flashing Summer a sarcastic smile. Competition? Please. She took a sip of her drink and got the aftertaste of fermentation in her mouth. Smiling, she pulled her attention back to Lucas.

"Well, you definitely picked my poison," Sydney said, taking another sip. She loved a bad boy, and with that slight Spanish accent? How could she resist?

Raven cocked an eyebrow at this, oddly cute boy that ran into her. "Have you met Cameron?" He said, pulling a geeky boy forward in front of her.

"Uh...Hello?" Raven said, a little confused.

Charlotte cheerfully walked around the party, having a chat here and exchanging a friendly greeting there. She never had been a true socialite, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy parties. All that talking had made her thirsty though, and she soon found herself moving towards the refreshment table.

As she took a cup off the table she looked up and opened her mouth to greet the small crowd. "Hi guys!" she said cheerfully, and then noticed Sydney standing between them. "oh...hey Sydney..."

Deciding to not let the encounter ruin her party she filled her cup with punch, and turned around. "I might talk to you later guys, I'm going to dance for a bit."

Lucas looked at Summer, and then at Charlotte and then back at Sydney, it seemed to him that she already had her little troupe of friends, or whatever could pass for one in this place.

He eyed Summer once again, then nonchalantly turned back to Sydney, his eyes met hers and he smirked for a second, then went for the cigarette pack in his shirt’s pocket, but avoided himself from doing anything, figuring they were being supervise and there were underage people there, of course, he didn’t care about that as much as being warned about the risks of smoking, and whatnot.

He took the cup of punch in one gulp, “Sydney, right? Say, that the only thing that kills ya?”

[bg=#30180c]
Summer Sparrow

The contents of Summer's cup was gone in a flash. Once she drank a few swallows, it actually wasn't too bad! She refilled her cup at least twice before she was popping a snack in her mouth and looking around again. Why was everyone just standing around the food table like this? There was a party going on! Summer sat down her empty cup to grab on to Sydney's arm! She bounced with a grin.

"Hey! Hey! Sydney! You wanna come and dance with me? I bet you dance awesome- oh hi!" she waved at Lucas, only then realizing Sydney was talking to him. "C'mon! Lets dance!"
[/bg]

"Yeah," Sydney replied, taking another sip and looking at Lucas. "There may be something else." She winked.

"C'mon! Let's dance!" Summer said. Sydney raised an eyebrow and looked at Lucas. Her opinion of him depended solely on what he answered.

He looked at the two girls for some brief seconds, then pressed his lips into a line, laid down the cup in the table and gave a gesture to Sydney as he quickly went to face Summer.

“Sure, ok!” he said, going off with Summer, as he looked back at Sydney, he smirked at her while Summer and him went to the dance floor. Sure, he could have said no, but he had no reason to miss Sydney’s reactions, and he was pretty sure Dario could handle her, providing fun stories for everyone involved, specially him.

Laughs and merriment followed Jack, as he was no Grinch with sharing his weed, people laughing at thin air and making out wherever he went. He made his way to the punch bowl, getting a cup and laughing at the design on the cups, of which it was devoid of, and tasted some, grinning. "Choice brand of liquor, my friend..." walking to Lucas and chugging the whole cup down, deftly grabbing another full glass. He, of course, offered a hit of his weed, his strongest stuff for the party.

[bg=#30180c]
Summer Sparrow

Getting the guy wasn't exactly what Summer was after - she thought she had asked Sydney to dance! - but, hey! She so wasn't going pass up the opportunity to dance with a boy! Summer chugged down one more cup of the punch before she was bouncing away with Lucas to the dance floor.

For all of Summer's cluelessness, at least she knew how to follow a beat. She danced and moved, occasionally throwing a grin an waving her hand over her head to say hi to Sydney! The girl was looking so scowly, she really needed to join in on the fun!

"God, I LOVE dancing! Whoa~! Getting dizzy!" Either she was shaking her head too much, or she didn't eat enough at dinner. Summer was feeling kinda wooozy! She paused to rest a hand on top of her head, as if that would still the world.
[/bg]

Chase turned away from Cameron and gave the goth before him a look over. "You've gotta agree with me right..." he lowered his voice to a whisper. "This place is for losers...." he looked around and caught sight of Summer dancing with another boy... "Damn the little... " he stopped, and turned back to the girl in the corner, "Hey do you want to got outside and have a smoke?"

Finally, something she that could take her away from this stupid party. With a cute boy, nonetheless. "I would LOVE to have a smoke," Raven replied, Pulling out a pack. She held it to her mouth and pulled out a single cigarette with her lips. She walked over to where it was a little darker and Chase followed. "Light?" She asked after lighting her own fag.