Status
Not open for further replies.
I play females 90% of the time, though I have been playing males a bit more frequently lately. I just feel I have more flexibility in playing females. Only reason I used all girls for this one is because I recently started The Great Face Claim Search™ and most of what I've found so far is females.

Only male I found is a gotdamn trap, haha.

I mean I'm tempted to make a reverse trap who literally doesn't give two shits if you call her a guy.

Reactions: Aois
Here's Chawlie.

1470449323962[1].jpg

Charlie Walsh, to be precise. Irish trap and detective extraordinaire.

Traps are fun. ^.^

Traps are confusing.

Alright the post is edited, i hope its to your liking!

There's still a number of typos present, and some sentences are worded a bit weirdly. If you could reread your sheets and correct them, that'd be great. If you need any help pointing them out, I'll be happy to oblige.

Please put the picture in the Spoiler.

I'll look over them again and if it still isn't quite right i'd like some pointers. I'm pretty rusty haven't done forum rp in awhile.

Edit to reply to crow: Ah alright! I'll get that done too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wryneck
Ok so i did attempt to put the picture under his tag but its not playing nice on mobile and instead seperates it more for no reason no matter how much i try to fix it, but i did go back rewrote a few sentences and fixed i think all typos. This site is brutal for mobile users so far, or at least for me.

Edit: After many hours toiling with the html version of html text editor instead of using the rich text i fixed the spoilers and have made image adding semi easier on myself. I hope now its more suitable to your tastes, and i'll soon change helen's cs to add her image.

Last edited:
Guess who just made androgynous, bisexual, hermaphroditic and male dragon-shifter several seconds ago?

Guess who's going to punch him. :D

RecentlyInsaneRussian said:
First of all, Albert is not skilled against direct physical combat.

-PUNCHING INTENSIFIES-

-PUNCHING INTENSIFIES-

Guess who's going to get cut in pieces? c:
Just joking, Albert usually tries to find peaceful way to solve problems, so it will be so only if you annoy him too much.

That's why you run the hell away after you deliver that punch.

Did I mention Laura can run faster than sanic on account of being an animu character?

Did I mention Laura can run faster than sanic on account of being an animu character?
God damnit!
Anyways, I think Albert will fall in love with some big, buff, male dragon-Hunter.

Welp, I hate my imagination right now
;w;

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Being punched by a fisherman is the first step in attaining world peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.