Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura punches all equally, regardless of gender. I've actually made it my personal goal to make sure she punches every person in the roleplay at least once.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Hmm, one guy in a school of girls... I've seen enough anime to know how this turns out xD

There'll be another dude as my player character. And Natsookey is a dude-staffperson too.

There'll be another dude as my player character. And Natsookey is a dude-staffperson too

Oh, didn't see him ^.^;

Alright, think I'm done with Ariana :)

L9Z0fNL.png
"Killing others under the guise of justice is still murder, don't ya think?"

Name
:
Delvin(delve-in) blaskovicz(blahs-ko-vitch)

Race:
human hunter.

Nationality:
German-american.

Appearance:
Standing at a semi tall 5'9 Delvin has a sickly and frail looking figure as if he's anorexic. Weighing at a mere 125 pounds it's quite clear he has something wrong with his eating habits.

Among other things he usually has bags under his eyes due to lack of proper sleep. He prefers wearing bland outfits as his casual attire, such as simple blue jeans and any assortment of random T-Shirts. One thing of his outfit forever stays, a yellow scarf loosely wrapped around his neck.

Personality:
Delvin tends to act aloof or eccentric, speaking with riddles or theatrically with subtext in between with his words real meaning. As he is a bit of a trickster he enjoys pranking people.

History:
"One line is worth a thousand meanings, so i'll say this. Who is the better knight; one in dented armor like myself, or one in shining white fresh from the armory?"

Abilities:
Despite his frail, sickly, and tall figure, delvin is incredibly athletic. He regularly partakes in parkour runs. Outside of combat he is a skilled chef.

Strengths:
athleticism, cunning, and intelligence.

Weaknesses:
cocky, overconfident, antisocial and offputting

Magical Capabilities & Dragon Feats
: N/A no dragon form.

Physical Weaknesses: N/A

Weaponry & Equipment:
Delvin's weapons of choice are a bow with specialized dragon scale piercing arrows, and two daggers for up close confrontation.

Family:
raised by two mothers as an adopted son, he had no brothers or sisters.

Other information:
he still sleeps with a stuffed rabbit plushie at night.

441620.jpg

"If it's possible to change the future, why not try?"

Name:
Helix Fafnir

Race:
Dragon shifter

Nationality:
swedish

Appearance:
In his human form Helix stands at a tall 6'2, weighs in at 165 pounds, and in casual attire he likes to wear a simple tracksuit in a dark blue motif.

In his shifted form on hind legs his new height is 7'5 and takes on a bulky muscular dragonoid form with spiky layered cyan scales.

Subrace:
ice blood.
they typically have lighter scale colors than other dragons, and are one of the few races that instead of spewing fire from their breath can release a blizzard's wrath and temperature.

Personality:
typically he's very social and selfless, but as such he's incredibly gullible.

History:
>he'd rather not disclose that information.

Abilities:
he's incredibly physically fit and can easily bench press 200 lbs. he also is great at sewing.

Strengths: social extrovert and easy to talk to, incredibly physically built.

Weaknesses: slightly slow-witted, gullible to anyone in need.

Magical Capabilities & Dragon Feats:
mostly he grows stronger in his physical abilities. in this form he also gains access to a powerful breath attack which uses freezing point temperature winds to hurl ice shards at his enemies.

Physical Weaknesses:
His backside has far less scales than the front making it very vulnerable to attack.

Weaponry & Equipment:
two steel cut cestus weapons and a simple five-seven pistol

Family: twin sister Helen, mother and father.

Other Information: He can't handle spicy foods at all.

e8a0419df5efe3d432db79e4562726851391108725_full.jpg

"Bro, there's gullible written on the ceiling!"

Name: Helen Fafnir

Race: Dragon shifter

Nationality: Swedish

Appearance
:
Standing at a nice 5'7 she's on the tall side of the spectrum. "Hey don't share my weight!" Typically her casual clothing style is a long sleeved shirt in pastel colors and plated skirt to match.

Lower she has stockings in a dark blue tone, and contrary to the(soon to be edited in) picture, dark blue hair with natural waves. Like her brother she has spiky layered cyan scales along most of her dragon form.

However, unlike her brother her scales cover her back, but not the stomach from protection. On hinds in dragonic form she stands at 6'9.

Subrace: Ice blood.

Personality: semi cautious but equally outgoing, she loves to meet new people and interact. she tends to be a bit loud no matter what she's saying with a boomer of a voice box.

History: >she prefers to pass on this question as well

Abilities: She has a talent for writing engrossing stories, and gardening.

Strengths: intelligent, quick witted, outgoing

Weaknesses: somewhat meek physically and a bit too trusting of everyone at first meet.

while not as physically capable in a fight as her brother in the new form, her breath attack is three times as deadly in comparison.

Physical Weaknesses: her stomach with its lesser count of scales.

Weaponry & Equipment:
she likes to keep her distance in fights with a specialization in rifle weapons, namely a dragunov rifle. She is somewhat skilled with a spear as well.

Family: twin brother helix, mother and father.

Other Information: She eats raw jalapenos as a snack occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aois
I do prefer applications in seperate posts.

I do prefer applications in seperate posts.
Ah tbh i was tempted to do so the whole time i wrote it cause i'm on mobile but that would lead to multi posts and some annoyance for me. Maybe we can compromise with using spoiler tags to seperate the chara applications? I'm still on my ipod so i can't do too much at once.

Question, to fix up the shifter-hunter ratio, do you mind if I play two shifters? We already have a crapton of hunters.

Our current ratio from hunter to shifter is, if I counted right, 5:3. Two more shifters would help. Also, can everyone also put hieght/weight in the US customary system? As an American I can't read these measurements without a calculator.

• Thank You
Reactions: darnerdemons
She's not legal.

I know. But i meant ilove her as a character. Nsfw related wise, i'm definitely more towards fumi than anyone else

[WIP]
13321691_1775521896025600_6216601490620193087_n.jpg
"I'm sure things'll turn out fine if we just ignore the fact the entire kitchen is on fire!"

Name: Suvia Manakete
Race: Dragon Shifter
Nationality: Russian/German/Chinese

Appearance: Suvia stands a whopping height of 5'3, her eyes are a silver color that compliments her snow white hair that is kept in a neat bob cut, her cutest appearance doesn't last very well when she's shifted In her dragon form Suvia is about the size of an airplane(length wise) and stands at about 50ft ,with a relatively large wingspan to help support her body when airborne, her scales are as white as her hair and are tough enough to take on an explosion, bluntly put, specialized weapons optimized for dragon hunting would be your safest bet. Her eyes retain their silver color when she changes, and her front and hind feet are armed with talons that are capable of ripping through a variety of things, humans included.

Subrace: (If Dragon, what kind of dragon are you? Describe your subrace.)

Personality:
History: Suvia grew up in a home of five, her mother, father, and (to her dismay) 5 older siblings three, brothers, and two sisters. Needless to say, there was not a day that the six of them weren't fighting, but they loved each other regardless, her life was as normal as any dragon shifter could have. Although, despite them being siblings they looked nothing like their sister Suvia, and Suvia had grown up to not even resemble her father, leaving them all to believe she wasn't her father's child (although this fact had not been confirmed), this small bit of information often made Suvia unsure of how others perceived her, making her quick to second guess herself and a bit of a jitter doll. It, in the future lead to her mentality of finding good in everyone.

At the age of 13 her sisters Remila and Maria had gone missing, and after months of tireless searching, her family moved from Germany to Russia without her, since then her oldest brother Ada had been acting distant. A year later Suvia learned her sister had died while trying to escape hunters, once learning this fact her brothers had begun breaking apart from the family but remained in touch to help Suvia develop some combat skills to fight off at least a civilian. They'd learn quickly that despite her pacifist beliefs she was rather talented for fighting. Her mother now divorced at this point had made no effort in stopping them, after losing two children she wasn't willing to lose a second.

Once she was 15 enrolled into a school with the intention of making peace between dragons and hunters. Ada was disgusted by the idea and immediately attempted to withdraw Suvia from the school but was stopped by his mother and his two other brothers. After a week of convincing Suvia had finally earned Ada's approval to enroll in the school, under the condition she leaves immediately if a hunter were to pick a fight with
her.
Abilities:
Cooking:

Language:

Art:

Hand to Hand Combat:

Strengths: (As a person)
Weaknesses: (As a person)

Physical Weaknesses:
Weaponry & Equipment:
Family:

Cynthia Manakete: Cynthia is the mother of 6, 4 if we don't count the deceased. She's infamous for sleeping around and it's quite a shock to most that she had even settled down, but no one was surprised to see that their youngest child come out with white hair when neither parents had such a trait. After her birth tensions rose between her and her husband Allysdair, and after the death of their two daughters they divorced.

Allysdair Manakete:

Ada Manakete:
Ada is the oldest of his six siblings, and after the death of his sisters became fiercely protective of them, especially Suvia he had shown her disdain in fighting, like Suvia he is also an illegitimate child, but lucked out taking most of his mother's traits and just barely scraping by with traits vaguely similar to his fathers. Ada was never fond of hunters, especially that they made his family move around so much, unlike Suvia he prefers his dragon form and spends most of his time in that form but is sure to keep a safe distance from his home.

Remilla Manakete (
Deceased):

Joseph Manakete:

Leo Manakete:

Maria Manakete (Deceased):

Other Information:

Last edited by a moderator:
@darnerdemons, can you look over your character sheet when you have access to a computer or something? You're missing lots of periods.

Wow maybe Crow should consider putting a cap on how many of one gender there can be o.o;

-shrug- It's easier to play girls in my opinion.

As nice as that is, I'm not a fan of all girl roleplays o.o; I mean, I'm not a fan of the keep genders even rule either but seems like every roleplay I join gets flooded with female characters and it gets repetitive you know? The only reason I join groups with female characters is because A) I have more guy characters than girls and B) I usually play a guy in prps and I like changing things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.