Alistair Evans
[Age]
[Gender]
Male
[Nationality]
Russian
[Appearance]

Orihara-Izaya-anime-guys-34114907-800-546.jpg

Alistair stands at a hefty six foot ten, and weight approximately 175 lbs. He wears casual clothing even in fights, and relies on his skills to keep him unharmed. He wears two silver rings made from the scales of dragons.
[Personality]
Alistair is a very passive and aggresive man. He prefers to fight rather than make peace. He can be rough and very unsympathetic. He loathes the Dragon Shifters, and hates going to the school in the first place because of their presence. He wishes to destroy them, his only reasoning for going to the wretched school. He holds himself above others, and tends to beat down those lower than him. The thrives on pain for the simple pleasure of it, and will most likely pick fights more often than not.

He can be, however, sympathetic if the time calls for it. By no means will he be kind to a Shifter, but if he finds a fellow Hunter in need of help, he will happily oblige. He tends to be sweet with the ladies, and will give short cat-calls merely to be obnoxious. His bravado is very high and most of the time it helps vanquish his fear of battles. He holds a lot of courage, and will benefit for the better if he has a partner. His not co-dependant, however. He is passive and hardly cares if he gets in trouble, and most likely will result in being a smart-ass. He is by no means a book-worm, and slacks off on almost all of his work. His skills however make up for what he lacks in smarts.
[Likes]
  • Killing Shifters
  • Slacking off
  • Picking fights
  • Battling
[Dislikes]
  • Shifters
  • Studying
  • Making conversation
  • Large groups
[Strengths]
  • Battling
  • Bravado
  • Persuasion
  • Sweet-talking
[Weaknesses]
  • Making friends
  • Being nice
  • School
[Weaponry]
AtKKKdch.jpg

His weapon's name is Scych. The blade is a multi-preformance blade. It can become a single wielded long sword. Turning the handle clock-wise upon the girth will release several short and skinny razors that spin across the blade. With a second clock-wise turn, the blade will split in two and the razors dissapear. The barrel opens up and several little nails will fire from the barrel, and at close range will be fatal. It weight 35 lbs in total. The blade is compact. If the blades of the third setting are buried within the target, the wielder will turn the entire blade to counter-clockwise, and the nails will impale themselves into the target. The blade itself is constructed and combined with steel and several dragon's teeth.
[Known skills]
  • Acrobatics
  • One-Handed sword play.
  • Running
  • Climbing
  • Jumping
[History]
Alistair was born in the heat of a desert summer. His family lived in a suburban town before a clan of Dragon Shifters took out and burned the city down, allowing the sun to kill of any survivors. Alistair was a small boy at that happening, and was on the verge of death before a lone family picked him up. He was raised to loathe shifters, and to this day, so exactly so. At the age of 12, he was trained to be a swordsman and was given Scych to train with. From that day, he has killed a total of four shifters. His first kill was of a woman who threatened him during a trade negotiation. He took her hide and brandished the hilt of sword with it. When he turned of age, 18, he left home to persue his hunting.
[Known Information]
He has many scars on the left side of his arm.

Damn, it is only now that Shifters and Hunters have their parents killed by each other.

Well, I guess he's all good to accept. Go ahead and grab keys to dorm 4.

Also, I decided to commence before I head to bed. You can go ahead and control the Office Clerk's actions.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/drako-ration-academia.112794/

Reactions: Kaykay
What's wrong with Russians?

No is that 2 of them in one room and each other have a Grudge agains the Opposite team XD so things might be fun

lOL I didnt even notice that

Idk I think thats a good thing, leaves room for character development and a juicy plot-line ;D

YEP! oh man this might be Fun to read XD
But hey who knows!..But....lets let the Plot develop...and maybe a few fights Meh Who knows but theas 2 might worth it being in one room XD

I actually see our two characters getting along for some reason?? Like, I feel that despite their difference in races I think they'll get along because they have been through similar childhood problems and can relate on a small level?

idk I think its a good idea, It leaves the door open for some serious character development and I think I can speak for myself here but I think Alistair could use some diversity in his life.

Im excited for this rp ;u;

Hmmmm im with ya they Might get along well actually,but who knows,events might change and all that and aswell drama....But seeing like you said they have similer past....Might get along yea,maybe come to a conclusion how all this has ruin there lives and all that but Honestly who knows!

Im exited to!...Oh man im gona post soon! I just have to see this! well i expect hate at first maybe but soon they start developing who knows! but lets shut the speakers there and let the characters do the talking!

Reactions: Kaykay and Ayla
Will do! I'll have my posts up for my characters once I get caught up with the rest of my roleplays! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It is time to collapse onto the bed. Have fun.

Children of Russia, not one, not two.
The third one is a tint of blue.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh god XD This...is,...gona...be the best...RP...EVER!!!
But anyway posted -3-...*kisses post*....work of art

Best thing about it.. Aurora hates Transforming. She can also speak all the major languages.. so she may end up talking to one of your characters in their native tongue.

I may have her eventually sing Katyusha

Last edited:
Posts are up! o;

Reactions: Yonsisac
Everyone always gets so busy when I'm too busy. Well I should have a post up tonight once I get off work. It'll be so much easier to type on my laptop versus my lagging phone.

You mean like one of those Dhamphir Vampire slayer guys?

Well, here's how it verks

Dragon Shifters themselves are actually humans. Humans with magic. If Dragon Shifters breed with regular, non-magic humans, they will either produce a Dragon Shifter or a regular human, no inbetweens.

But... what are the details of your proposed plans, anyways?
Sort of. Anyways, what I was planning was making a character who somewhere in their ancestry, there was a normal human/Hunter who had a child with a Dragon Shifter, a normal human to be specific. That child carried the Shifter trait and passed it on to their children and they passed it on to their children and so forth for generations. The trait though never fully manifested in anybody because all children after the Dragon Shifter/Human hybrid have had parents who were normal humans due to stigmas, hatred, whatever you can imagine. So it pretty much lay dormant or became a recessive gene. Now, why I had underlined the word "fully" was because some children displayed dragonized traits on their body e.g. claws, tiny horns on the head, even wings at one point. That was pretty much what I wanted to do for a possible character: have a Hunter who had scaled skin to indicate they had Dragon Shifter blood in them. But it looks like you got enough Hunters so I won't make one.

anyways, I'll catch up with what's been posted and hopefully post myself!

@Crow

Aurora is alone xD She will be destroyed when another person becomes her room mate. The room will likely be freezeing cold and so neat its rediculous.

I also Edited my post up. I have her sitting in the Dormitory area quietly playing her Violin. Just one of the many instruments she has on her.

Last edited:
What an explosion! I too better get posting.

Damn I did accidentally call her Bathory on the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.