Drako-ration <ACADEMIA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 6 shifters to 1 hunter. 7 to 1 with a reserve. 8 to 2 with my second and third characters. Since I'll want them to stay as odd numbers I'll halt at 9 unless the number of hunters reach a certain number like let's say 4 or 5.

Reserving my spot now for my Hunter. Should the cap for dragons be lifted may remake my dragonshifter

You can still make Dragon Shifters.

You can still make Dragon Shifters.
oops my bad. That's what I get for speed reading! ah well, i'll still go with the dragon hunter for now since there's not really much hunters anyways.

YlqrHAR.png

"I'm a failure..."

Name:
Huang Jin

Dragon Shifter

Nationality:
Chinese

Appearance:
Jin is a mere 1.5 metres in height and has a rather scawny, slender build, despite being recorded to be near borderline overweight. He has black hair and a mild pale complexion. He wears the regular Dragon Shifter uniform.

Personality:
Jin is one of the most pessimistic people you will ever meet. He has really low self-esteem and simply cannot believe in himself, mainly due to failing the most important event of his life - the Coming of Age Ritual. He always feels like he is pulling everyone back. He shies away from others. He is a big crybaby, and tends to hide in a corner before doing so. He likes his alone time, and believes that everyone is mocking him.

Swimming
Reading a book
Admirable People

Dislikes:
Being kept as a pet
Being eaten
Loss
Bullying

Strengths:
He is good moral support and will always lend an ear.

Weaknesses:
He gives up easily
He is a big crybaby
His confidence and self-esteem are ridiculously low

nJXC20X.jpg

Dragon Race Name:
Koi Carp

Dragon Form Appearance:
He takes the form of a calico koi carp and is a mere 25 centimetres in length, from snout to tail. He is very beautiful and stunning in this form. While light compared to most dragons, he is still pretty hard to handle. No fangs and no flight are what makes Jin stand out from the crowd like a fish out of water. Literally.

Race Description:
Koi Carp are essentially premature Long. In order to mature into one of the many varieties of Long, they have to pass the Ritual of Coming Age, a tradition for Koi Carp. Those who fail don't become Long. It is said that there are other ways, but what are they?
Well, they're basically just regular koi carp. Maybe. Much like regular koi carp, they come in many colours. Jin is of the calico variety.

Abilities:
Great beauty in his 'dragon' form, and to some extent, his human form. Very mesmerizing.
He is able to breathe both underwater and on land.
Doing good deeds to him can increase your luck.
He is more temperature resistant than the usual human.
The following are all Dragon Form exclusive
He can leap up to 10 metres in height from a surface.
He can flop and flail on land, which allows him to smack his weight on an opponent, and move on land as well.
His 'dragon' form is small and very slippery and can slip out of many, many situations, moreso than an ordinary koi carp. This allows him to evade attacks most other dragon shifters cannot. These attacks range from getting stepped on to the swiftest flurry of sharp attacks. Melee blunt attacks knock him hard though.
He can fit through small gaps, and slither through them.

Weaponry:
N/A

Known skills:
He refuses to say anything about such. His cooking is great, though.

History:
Huang Jin was born to a family of feared Long. When he reached 13, he had to fulfil one thing - the Ritual of Coming Age. It was a Ritual that involved Koi Carp going through a tough water route to finally jump over the Dragon Gate and transform into a Long. It's essentially part of their life cycle.
Jin, however, failed this test and was the first in generations to do so. He was traumatized by this failure that he lost confidence and believed that he was not fit to be a dragon.
His father, disappointed at his son's actions, chose to take action and teach him how to truly be a dragon. And what better way than to send him to a school for Dragons? And Hunters, too.

Other Information:
Most databases do not classify Koi Carp as dragons.​

Ugh mostly done only History left,dose it have to be long?

Name: Maja (My-ah) Kasun
Hunter
Nationality: Serbian

Appearance: Include info that isn't in your picture. Expand on your picture. Height(preferably metric), weight(preferably Imperial), clothing, etc
Personality: Try to balance it out with positive and negative traits

Strengths:
- High Pain Tolerance
- Patient at times
- Understanding
Weaknesses:
- Anger management problems
- Dyslexic
- ADD
- Her brother

Weaponry: A butterfly knife
Known skills:
- Boxing
- MMA
- Tracking/Shadowing

History:
"More beast than girl"
For as long as she could remember, this is all that Maja has ever heard from her family members. When they first met her, they thought of her as shy and by default weak, but when she finally proved herself and stood up to them, they would give her a wide berth and look down their noses at her because of her wild side. She was told she had no self control, no concentration and no potential by everyone in her life. Her parents had tried to instruct her in the hunting life, but Maja had always been a free spirit and she could never keep up because she couldn't hold an interest in the subject matter. Her parents gave up on her when she was ten years old and started letting her do whatever she pleased. To some this would have seemed a blessing but to Maja it was the ultimate betrayal. She hated to be ignored and yet that was all that ever happened to her. Everyone turned their backs on her, except for Svetomir.

Maja loved her brother, he made her happy even when she was at her lowest, so when their family tore them apart, she was enraged and as soon as she could, she followed him to the school, even though she had no interest in fighting or making alliances with dragons.
Other Information: Anything that doesn't fit up there?

Name: Svetomir Kasun
Hunter
Nationality: Serbian

Appearance: Include info that isn't in your picture. Expand on your picture. Height(preferably metric), weight(preferably Imperial), clothing, etc
Personality: Try to balance it out with positive and negative traits

Strengths:
- Versatile/Adaptable
- Good actor
- Thorough and a bit of a perfectionist
Weaknesses:
- Sees the world in black and white with no gray areas
- Quick to judge others
- Lack of self control in combat
- His little sister

Weaponry: A gun, numerous grenades, and a few smoke bombs.
Known skills:
- Bomb Making
- Bomb deactivation
- Stealth/Shadowing

History:
Svetomir was the bad boy of the family. The guy who did things his way and pissed people off but got results so no one ever confronted him. In his family's eyes he couldn't really do any wrong. He was tough, thorough and relentless. He never left loose ends and never backed down from a job. He mastered his family's hunting training at just fourteen years old. He was a perfect killing machine in their eyes.

Except for one little thing.

His sister. Maja gave Svetomir humanity. She made him think about things and stopped him when he got too bloodthirsty during fights. He was always sweet to her and gave her whatever she wanted. When his family turned their back on her, he went to great lengths to make her happy, and that pissed his family off. They wanted him to rise to his full potential, but if he was always around her, he would always stay the same, so they sent him to the academy. Not because they wanted him to get buddy buddy with the dragons, but because you keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Other Information: Anything that doesn't fit up there?

Last edited:
Updated my sheet to fill in sections that were blank, if anything else pops up I'll put it in.

Heeyoung, Mark and Leon should be alright.

I'll reanalyse on my computer later before adding them to the cast post.

Im stuck in History O-O i dont know what to place,i will add somthing i swear -3-

[Name]
Genesis Lancaster
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Race]
Dragon Shifter
[Nationality]
Elfen
[Appearance]

DezHRtN.jpg

Genesis stands a hefty 6ft five inches, and weights around 150lbs. Her outfits are usually always flashy and reflect the cold weather she loves dearly. Her hair is often in an up-do, and most will only catch it down when she retires for the night or is in combat.
[Personality]
Genesis is considered a very 'cocky bastard'. She believes she knows everything, and will often compete to show that she is skilled. She strives to be the best that she can be, and will always challange others if she feels threatened. She will become defensive and rude when her morals are being told biased, and many times will walk away from a fight. Genesis can be awkward at times, too, and most of the time cannot carry on a conversation with a stranger. In a crowd of people she is now familair with, she will become closed off and defensive. Her temper is quick to rise and many times will lash out in inapropriate moments. She can be outgoing and couragious, but often her bravado will get her in all sorts of trouble. Genesis does not take lightly to insults, and it takes much more than a simple handshake to earn her trust. Genesis will not, however, put herself in a situation where she knows she cannot win. She will rarely challange those she knows she cannot beat. Her morals are all pretty much in check, and she will hardly ever bite off more than she can chew. Since her nature of the species is tall, she can often come off as intimidating, which leaves more room for a defensive stance.

Genesis, however cocky and arrogant she can be, is caring and respectful to those she loves. Her Elfen nature will get the best of her, and will show her softer and innermost feelings. Rarely will she express her emotions to strangers, but those who are close to her see directly through her passive face. If it comes down to a loved one, her walls will come down and Genesis will be fun, loving, and cheerful. However cold she may seem on the outside, Genesis loves to talk and be friends. Her outer nature prevents that from happening unless it is alreay somebody she is familiar with, but once a person gets under the skin of her cold feelings, they more often than not will learn to respect her.
[Likes]
  • Snow
  • Rain
  • Shifting
  • Talking
  • Flying
  • Often being alone
[Dislikes]
  • Hot weather
  • Challenges
  • Being in a crowed
[Strengths]
  • Persuasion
  • Being cocky
  • Combat
  • Arrogance
[Weaknesses]
  • Making friends
  • Being friendly
  • Coming off strong
  • Sympathy
[Dragon form]
white-feather-dragon.jpg

[Dragon race name]
White Dragon
[Dragon form appearance]
Genesis's dragon form is of the White Dragon. They are bathed with fur, and given the gift of dove wings, doused with fine feathers. Her eyes are of pale blue, and horns that measure three feet in length sprout from her heat. Instead of having generic ear-holes like most draconic figures, Genesis has a pair of fluffy, wolf-like ears that come up from either side of her skull. Her tail is not capped with a spade or a spear, but instead with fluffy down. She measures the size of a very large horse, her skull the size of an average Bull's.
[Race Description]
White dragons are small and intelligent. They live in frigid, icy climates — usually arctic areas, but sometimes very high mountains. They travel alone, and have very good memories. They prefer the solitude of snowy plains and caves, far away from the warming rays of the sun.

A white dragon can be identified by his sharp, intelligent-looking eyes and intense expression. His scales resemble fur, or even feathers, in places. His wide feet and sharp claws help him to walk atop snowbanks. An aura of coldness seems to eminate from the white dragon.

Living in frosty climes, white dragons prefer their food to be suitably chilled. If their victims have not frozen to death already, white dragons will often pack them away in the snow until they are properly frozen.
[Abilities]
  • Fire-breathing
  • Sharp-shooting
  • Frost/Ice manipulation
[Weaponry]
Genesis needs not weapons while in her beast form, but while in human form, she carries a bow capped with frost and snow.
[Known skills]
  • Acrobatics
  • Agility
  • Aim
[History]
Genesis was born into a frozen tundra. She was cared for by her biological parents, whom she does not remember. For, at a very young age, she was taken from her home and put into Slavery. The Elfen species was Enslaved by the White nationality. For years, she grew up serving the Whites, and therefore accumulated a disctict hate. She knows not her original origins, and may not have even know her Nationality if not for the pointed ears on her head.

At the age of seven, Genesis was sold to another trader who was much more brutal. She was treated poorly, and over the years accumulated many scars and bruises that never seemed to heal. She lived that way until the age of 10, where she was sold away to yet another trader. However, this one bought her her freedom, and she was given to a family of Indians who raised her until she was of age to go to school, 13. From there on, she learned the ways of the world and how to cope with her rough upbringing.
[Other Information]
Genesis has scars on her back that stretch to her collarbone down to her lower back. There is a nitch in her right ear.

((Hope thats alright. I hate coming up with histories and trying to explain them >: ))

Oh wow.. I find this awesome. Can I reserve a spot? I wont be able to start a CS untill after work tomorrow.

If another Shifter spot available? I may make a Royal Wyvern.

Abit like this but larger.

wyvern__lykonopteryx_atrox__by_jbconcepts87-d68bbmc.jpg

Last edited:
I half-expected you guys to reuse the old characters, since we barely used them. New experience new things I guess.

At least I changed that old carp picture.

Also, Genesis is accepted. I never really saw 'Elfen' coming, considering Dragon Shifters and Hunters alike are human. I have no objections to your elven traits, since you've managed to fit them in well, considering that my character has vampire traits.

Oh my, we actually have more firebreathers than before.

Well, that's 9 shifter spots taken. I'll reopen them when the hunter ratio has been balanced out. As such, I'll be waiting to analyse these apps, with a waiting time of one week from now.

I'll be sure to measure gender ratio too.

Also Fusion, feel free to make a Royal Wyvern. Dragons come in many sizes.

Last edited:
Would the original dragon part-imbued weapons exist in this too? Enchanted weapons perhaps? Or are they normal?

I can make a hunter if need be!

Go ahead, I will not halt you in any way.

Finished with my shifter and now working on my hunter siblings. :D

Jazmin is good for rolling.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I half-expected you guys to reuse the old characters, since we barely used them. New experience new things I guess.

At least I changed that old carp picture.

Also, Genesis is accepted. I never really saw 'Elfen' coming, considering Dragon Shifters and Hunters alike are human. I have no objections to your elven traits, since you've managed to fit them in well, considering that my character has vampire traits.

Oh my, we actually have more firebreathers than before.

Well, that's 9 shifter spots taken. I'll reopen them when the hunter ratio has been balanced out. As such, I'll be waiting to analyse these apps, with a waiting time of one week from now.

I'll be sure to measure gender ratio too.

Also Fusion, feel free to make a Royal Wyvern. Dragons come in many sizes.

Even with the cap am I okay to make a Wyvern shifter?

Or did it cap with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.