2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
GM Post

POV Female unknown
Since the arthurian days when Morgan Le Fey and Arthur clashed for the crown, he eventually won. However Morgan had a Family with Arthur's betrayer Sir Mordred a Knight of the round table. She turned them into immortals and the supernatural were born.

They live in secret, hiding, lurking,all alone in the world. Until now when they return to Drake falls the place the original Vampires founded. They are back. This is their story. They should not have come, back but there need to be a part of the place they created was to strong and something drew the eldest son back. He was trying to be something different than what he always been. Someone instead of something. Someone or something Alive. However it's hard when your past follows you, along with the bad things. These bad things stay and follow you wherever you go. No matter how you try, you can't escape them, as much as you wish they would just go away.

Drake Falls was a place of its own, it was founded in the early 1600s now it just looks old on the outside, but is brought into the 21st century. Now it was the day of the Founders day Ball Which they held every year at the same time. A time where the town got to go back in time for the a week. They made it into a week long festival ending with the founders ball.

For some it is strange being back in the little town. Things seem different, but familiar. Except for the fact that everyone drives cars. Tonight is the end of the festival the founders ball. There has been talk of a very old very ancient returning family. It’ll be good to see old faces and New. Even there’s been talk of the Rossi family returning as well, the rumors are still flitting about of the father's death. That family is extremely secretive as are most of the founding families, but they are nice.

Welcome to Drake Falls!!!!

☆~~~~☆

The morning was nice and cool as the wind gently swept over the land and the light most hung heavy over the small town of Drake falls. The morning slowly moved on and shown over the town it was about 10 am the streets were a buzz with people walking around in period costume. However in the shadows stood a dark figure watching them all go about their business. If you glanced out of the corner of your eye you would think you saw something, but if your eyes went to focus on it you would find the space void and empty of any life form.

The town may have its quirks, but you never know what is around the corner. At a little cafe sat a white hair female drinking coffee and reading something in her phone. She was waiting for one of her friends to show up. She thought reenacting a time that was disease ridden and full of war was stupid. However the ball was actually kind of fun, there actually might be some attractive males for once. This White hair Blonde that sat waiting was one of the founding families. Her name is Zarina Blood and she holds many secrets, as old as this town.

Cars and people bustled about the town whether it was working and going their daily lives. Some enjoying the fall air, a tall blonde male walked in the cafe. He wanted to see how much of this place had changed. At his side was his female counterpart. “Let’s not make ourselves known just yet.” He said as he handed a barista a flyer for tonight’s ball location which was at the old the drake manor. He nodded and left the cafe. The Blonde Female at his side nods to the Blonde Male and watches him hand the barista a flyer and nods to the white hair female that had been sitting down, before walking out.

A female walked in and nodded at the pair as they left, she walked over to Z and sat down. “I just heard the Drake family is moving to town, the uncle will no longer be alone. Trucks and people are outside moving stuff in as we speak. Come on let’s go check it out.” Her best friend urged.

Zarina smirked at her friend as she joined her. “Oh yeah well let's go Summer, Miss town gossip.” She said and stopped when she saw the flyer that been dropped off by a tall Male and his female counterpart. She groaned inwardly, and sighed the Founders Ball,she had to go. She sighed and followed her friend out of the cafe and headed towards the Drake House. One she seen so many times.

Summer smiled as they walked. Seeing the blonde couple made her question why they were back in town. Their walk was pleasant and casual. “I can’t wait to get out of these clothes. Remind me why we have this festival every year and have to wear these ridiculous clothes.” Summer stated as they approached the estate. “Still looks the same. Must be refurbishing.”

Eric was helping the movers with a chaise lounge when he spotted the two girls. He took in the chair before coming back out to speak to them. “What brings you two here. Rumors? You must be one of the towns gossipers. Word still travels fast around here.” He said and turned his head on the direction of the driveway to see a limo arriving.

Zarina rolled her eyes, her friend was such a gossip she was glad she never told her what her friends really were. She was glad she hadn't dressed up today, she was not going to die of heat stroke. “ Because we have to remind ourselves of a day in age where life was harder and people died a lot easier and at a young age.” She said sarcastically. They walked and stopped at the house.“ Maybe who knows the uncle lives here I am not sure what he has done to the place.”She said and nods when she saw Eric and Anna. Eric was taking a chaise lounge in than headed back out. She waved to him. “This is Summer miss super detective.” She joked.

“Yeah and I wanted to come by and say hi to you and Anna.” She said. She turned when a limo pulled up to the house and pulled into the driveway. Her eyes followed the family get out first the youngest daughter next the two middle boys and than Damon. After him his mother she knew of the family and their past. They were returning after a 100 years, no one seen them. She watched the family get out.

“Touche.” Summer remarked with a small smirk knowing her friend’s sarcasm all too well. Eric reaches out his hand to shake it. “Pleasure to meet you. This is Anna.” He said introducing his girl. “I’m sorry ladies but I do have things to do now that everyone is here. Would you like to come in for a quick hello? Or would you rather wait till the ball?” Just as he asked that his phone rang. “Excuse me ladies.” Moving aside he answered the phone. “They have just arrived. They don’t know you are coming. Of course I kept it a secret. I’ll see you tonight.” Eric hung up the phone and walked back over. “Anna l think we’re needed.” He told her placing his hand on the small of her back. “Coming Zarina?”

Anna nods to the girl and shakes her hand. “Yes sorry we are quite busy I am sure will see you at the ball this evening.” Anna said. Anna leaned into Eric when he came back. She slightly nods her head to summer and looks at Zarina. Z nods to Eric. “Yup. Sorry summer see you at the ball have to go help Eric with stuff.” She said. With a wave she disappeared for the house after Eric and Anna. They moved fast even when human walking so she had to run to catch up.

Summer nodded and waved letting the others go off and do their thing. She wanted to be with Z but she also didn’t know these people all that well. It was best not to be curious and also because she wanted to get out of these clothes. Summer walked away heading home to her house until It was time for the ball.

With the returning of families others seemed to be showing up as well. The Dark figure who had been looming earlier still looms in the shadows awaiting the right moment to appear. Among the returning and showing up, The Hunter family the Frosts are showing up. Ace leads them along with his ruthless daughter Claire. The hunters had just arrived into town, into the hotel that was just merely at the outskirts. Dark eyes watched the world of the small town of Drake falls. Darkness of all kinds were about to descend and crack open things that should never ever be in the open.

The Day may have started off warm and hot, but a chill and a mist settled upon the town. Dark clouds rolled in and the world seemed to turn on its axis knowing what was in wait for the sleepy little town. Good Luck Drake Falls, there is a storm coming. The wind seemed to Howl and cackle as it ripped through the small town.

@PhantomThief715 @Denali @Almalthia @Kyatto @Vio @MrCalcium @LOF_1332 @Justin

Ideal chatter filled the limo, which she simply ignored as she watched the trees go by. The slender hand that was prospering her head up falls to her lap and she looks over to her kids. A tones jean clad leg crosses over the other with ease before looking out the window once more. Her attention was taken away from the window when the window to the front of the vehicle slide open. “Mistress we will be arriving soon.” says Sebastian the Drake family butler. He was wearing his usual butler attire and was rarely seen out of the six button tailcoat. She gave him a nod. She looked down at herself to make sure she was present able and she was. She smoothed out her white tube top with a corset style stringing infront of her bust.

Reaching out she would pick up the glass of wine she had been sipping on. Swirling it around in the glass she would take in the lovely scent of the 1865 Cabernet Sauvignon. Black cherry, violet, dark chocolate and vanilla would make up the primary fragrance of this particular bottle of wine. She took a slip finishing it off as the limo came to a stop.

Soon the limo would come to a stop and Sebastian would exit the limo first holding the door for the family. He held out his hand helping out the youngest daughter and Morgana who was the last to leave the limo. The fairly young looking woman scoots to the edge of the seat and takes the hand offered to her. Her black heels land softly on the paved driveway as she got out.

Her silver gaze taking in her surroundings. Lush greenery and trees surround the home. Looking straight ahead was a her home a Tudor revival style manor. It is three stories high with a full basement, of steel frame construction and faced with brown Westchester granite and trimmed in tawny limestone. It has a gray slate roof perforated by granite dormers and chimneys. Her home held a sort of elegance even to this very day. “It has been quite sometime.” she starts before her eyes fall on a familiar face, Eric Stone, which could only mean one thing. “Eric darling!” She calls out picking up the pace she was walking at. “It has been a long time. What brings you here?” she asks.

Eric stopped in his tracks and turned around to hear female voice. “Morgana. It has. How are you? You’re looking beautiful as ever. Damon invited me. Insisted I come take a break from my duties.” He said with a genuine smile doing his best to hide the fact that he was lying and gave a brotherly hug to Damon.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the male as his mistress wondered towards him. “Oh. I see.” She says giving the Male a small smile. He was a horrible liar. He never left Sophie's side, meaning she was either around here somewhere or planning to come to Drake Falls. This would put a damper on her mood though she wouldn't show it. She was good at keeping her expression unreadable other then when she was furious. Keeping her expression under check kept her thoughts unreadable to those on the outside. However no one could ever tell what she was thinking unless she allowed one to believe they knew. Making people think they could read her made her real intentions all the more unrecognizable. She was a manipulative woman who goes through life like a strategic game of chess.

“Sebastian.” Eric said as he nodded in acknowledgment and took note of Morgana’s expression. He knew that if he mentioned anything regarding Sophie, it wouldn’t be good for anyone. Especially him. “Morgana. You remember Anna? And of course, Zarina Blood. Rumors got about town again of our return.” He said as he went inside and continued to move stuff around. “I wasn’t expecting your arrival so soon. Sorry things are not completed around here.”

Morgana gives a nod and greets Anna and then Zarina. “Of course The Bloods are a founding family. Nice to see you.” She was politely. Before turning back to Eric. “A family who vanishes from this town a century ago leaving only one behind suddenly returning, people are curious. They wonder who the Drake family is these days. Oh do not worry. I am simply glade I sent Sebastian to make sure everything got remodeled. Things have changed in a hundred years. My bedroom and bathroom needed a revamp.” Morgana explains before looking to Zarina. She gave the young woman a once over before looking over her house.

“It’s worth a visit. Change is good for the soul and this place needed it. I’m glad I could help in regards to making sure this place wasn’t bought destroyed or sold. So much history.” He placed his hands on Anna’s shoulders and kissed her cheek. Eric gave her the space that Morgana needed and began to help the movers once more. He did that for at least another fifteen minutes and sat with Zarina and other drake siblings. Every now and again emails would come in on his phone regarding work or anything Sophie demanded of him.

Morgana simply watched as the movers brought everything in. Once they head left leaving only the drake family and Zarina she looks to Sebastian. “Sebastian, I think it's time you get busy unpacking the main house. Each of my children can unpack their own room with time.” She explains glancing over to her children in the living room from the great hall. Sebastian gives his mistress a small bow before getting to work, using his vampire speed. Morgana then heads into the living room.

@Denali @~Dark Disney~

Interactions:
Eric
Sebastian
Zarina

Mentions:
Her kids.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soren Park
Mentions: None
Interactions: None
Outfit

Soren took in the view around her as she drove her car into Drake Falls. She knew this would be a new beginning, and not just a simple beginning. She made the choice to move to this rather secluded town to get away from the busy city and to start her tattoo shop somewhere with clean air and people she could get to know. Her car was loaded with the last few things, mainly her animals. She had put them in travelling containers so their enclosures wouldn't be damaged, the only one not in such a container being her parrot, which was sitting on the back of the passenger's seat.

When she arrived at her new home and work place, she was happy to see the people she hired to decorate and get it ready had done a great job. Everything was there and she was no ready for this journey. She got out of the car, carrying in her belongings as fast as she could being on her own and after carrying in the last few of her animals, she locked her car, stepping inside the shop. She took a good look but knew she had to get her pets into their enclosures. This didn't take as long because she had prepared the enclosures with the necesitties so all she had to do was get her pets in. She didn't bother unpacking other boxes yet and decided it was time to take a nice walk around the town.

And so she did, walking around Drake Falls trying to remember every place she saw to make sure where to go if she needed anything. On her shoulder was her black palm cockatoo, looking around like she did, and just making their way through this new, unfamiliar town which had more surprises waiting than Soren could ever account for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley Cendle

Mentions: Ace

Interactions: Other Hunters
Outfit

Ashley sat there at the hotel waiting for a sign that they could do even anything. She had recently arrived here along with other members of the Order as they were told something was about to go down in Drake Falls, a town with a long, long history. Ashley was excited to finally get to work but knew they had to lay low for a while. She was in a room with the others, lying down on a bed, and to no one in particular, she started talking. "Maaaan when can we finally do something. Ace told us to wait here but... it's so tiring! Like just let us go outside and roam around or something but this is getting fucking boring. How does he expect us to sit here in this hotel for hours upon hours without having anything to do!"

It got so boring to her that she jumped up from the bed and began walking around the room, pacing back and forth to try and get the boredom out of her head.

The limo ride through the winding roads leading into town and to their old family home was a pleasant one for the most part. The car was filled with idle chatter when the Drake siblings were not distracted by their phones. The youngest of them all sat by the door her back to the window while she peruses through her social media accounts. A small gasp her and there when she found a beautiful model or some nee fashion she had to have. Occasionally she’d lightly nudge her older brother Rowan to show him her findings, and he’d give his own two cents on the look. Her ocean eyes eventually came across a fabulous pair of shoes. Saving the link she sends it to her best friend Evelynn for her opinion on them. Not even a minute later her phone vibrates the moment a text notification pops up on her screen.

“Lunette, where did you find these!? I have to have them!!”

The young blue haired woman can’t help but smile at her friends enthusiasm. Her fingers dance across the screen’s keyboard as she types up her reply, and soon Lunette looses track of time as she is engrossed in a conversation with her friend. Before she even knew it they had all arrived to the mansion! Hearing Sebastian’s voice pulls Lunette away from her phone just in time to start piling out of the car. She was first of course, being the youngest made her first in everything by default. That is when Rowen didn’t want the attention, not that Lunette mind. Putting her phone away Lunette waves at Eric and Anna, and decides to help Sebastian unload the card. After doubling back on her mother and Eric talking she realizes that a young girl she doesn’t know is standing there by his side. She hears a name though, Zarina, but it doesn’t ring any bells.

“You should go say hello!” A cheery disembodied voice blurts out suddenly causing Lunette to nearly jump out of her skin. When the others give her a weird look she smiles at them awkwardly, trying to keep her eyes away from the younger blonde standing next to her.

“S-spider...” she says to the other siblings before slinking off behind the limo to hide from their view. Turning to the blonde Lunette sighs “Gen please don’t scare me like that.” She asks of her younger sister, a ghost no one else can see. Her sister gives her an apologetic look, before motioning to Zarina who is sitting near by. Peeking over the limo Lunette steals another glance, but shakes her head.

“She’s pretty...” her sister coos, a knowing sound in her voice.

“Now isn’t the time Gen. I just want to unpack and maybe have some tasty B-...” Lunette trails off as she starts to carry her boxes from the moving truck into the mansion, Gen managing to keep pace with her vampire speed due to being, well, a ghost.

Éowyn, Vanessa, Claud Collaboration

Éowyn tapped the wheel as Katy Perry’s Roar blared from her speakers and she sang along. She was picking up Vanessa at the airport in her little white VW Bug, Herbie. Herbie the Love Bug. Not that she had seen much love with Herbie but that was cause of her older brothers, and father. You’d think that they would chill out after I got out of high school but no. I’m swimming in testosterone and I need a break. Five years of not being able to really have the fun that we used to. If Founders Ball wasn’t tonight I’d drag her out to the club for some breathing room.

Éowyn pulled into the parking lot and she hopped out. Her white converse with black laces didn’t give her much over her five foot three inch height. There were occasions to wear heels, this was not one of them. Her legs were pale but toned. I never understood why people have to be some other color than what they are naturally. Besides I look funny tan. Not inviting cancer Daddy would have a fit since Uncle Allen died last year of it. So tanning, out of the question. Just have to deal with my paleness. I don’t mind. Éowyn put her thumbs in her belt loops on either side of the button of her stonewashed shorts and walked to the gate that Vanessa had indicated she would be at.

Éowyn winced at the humidity and rolled her shoulders the baseball tee shirt, that she had tossed on, pulling across her well endowed chest. Gift from her late mother. Petite frame, hourglass figure and curves. Her brothers would have made her change into jeans if they’d been up, but it was too hot for jeans. So she ran out of the house as soon as possible. No makeup, hair not pulled up. Au natural.

Vanessa walked off the plane and into the terminal to grab her bags. She saw her friend waiting for her and waved. She ran up and hugged her. “Please tell me you didn’t tell Claud. He needs a little surprise in his life. He works too damn much. Especially in regards to my mother’s health.” She picked her bag and swung it over her shoulder. She placed her bags in the back and hopped into the passenger seat putting her seat belt. “Five Years is a long time. Nice to be back.” She said taking in the familiar sights. “Are you ready for tonight? Gonna be so much fun. It’ll be like old times again. Getting into trouble avoiding all the familial testerone. Maybe even meet a guy or two.”

Éowyn hugged Vanessa back with joy. She giggled when Vanessa talked about keeping her coming a secret. Éowyn raised an eyebrow archly.“Of course I didn't tell Claude. He has no time. Ready for tonight? You make it sound like this is life changing. We've been going to this thing since we were babies. Who in the world would we meet?” She hopped into the car starting it. “Somebody is gonna find a way to tack you to the floor one of these days. Then I'll have to swoop in and save you. So what's the plan?”

“We couldn’t make the past five due to finals. I don’t know maybe another founding family. I’m just excited being back home. Take advantage of the fun even though its tradition.” She said with a laugh. “Claud is the only one who can tape me to the floor you know this. But if it’s another I’ll give them a challenge. As you always do. Plan? I’m gonna see my brother and mother. Figure out what I’m wearing and enjoy myself. Might have to tone down the rebel a bit. For the sake of the event. What are your plans? Unless we need to go dress shopping.”

Éowyn glanced over at Vanessa and smirked. “So I went total Grace Kelly for this one. Cause, well she’s super sexy. Besides it’s not like I have a boyfriend. Did we need to stop somewhere to get you a dress? I mean we could and I could call one of the twins to take my dress over to your place and make a day of it? I took today off so I have all day.”

There wasn’t a whole lot of traffic and Éowyn navigated the car easily through town. Not surprisingly since everyone was either still asleep in preparation for the celebration, that would most likely go till very early the next morning. Soon they pulled up into the Callan-Rossi estate.

As Éowyn got out she looked up at the house and sighed. Quickly she wiped off the moony expression and went to grab a couple of Vanessa’s bags.Claud will not remember you. Maybe that is a good thing.

Claud sat in his office while running his hands through his hair out of the usual stress and exhaustion he felt. His bright robin blue eyes dropped a bit while Claud shook his head to stay awake then proceeded to take a bite out of the apple next to him. Unfortunately for him the minute he closed his eyes again he just passed out on his desk, asleep, and it looked like sleeping beauty. The apple still cradled in his hand while an almost dead, but peaceful mind you, look adorned his fair skinned face.

Vanessa unlocked the door and saw no signs of life.
“That’s interesting. His car is here.” She placed her bags by the door. Before she could announce that she was home she was met by their butler who was startled by her presence and almost dropped the tray that he was holding. “Vanessa. When did you get home. We weren’t expecting you for another week.”

“Things changed. But here I am. Where is my darling brother?”

“In his office. Go wake him.” She nodded and motioned for Éowyn to follow her. Walking up the grand staircase to his office. She opened the door and found him dead asleep at his desk. She removed the apple from his hand to get his attention.

Éowyn stared at Claud as Vanessa attempted to wake him.
“He looks like he needs the sleep. Maybe we should just get him a pillow.” Éowyn blushed hotly and hoped that Vanessa noticed that she still hadn’t gotten over the crush she had on Claud.

Claud moved his arm so it rested under his head like the other but other than that he barely responded to his sister’s presence. The poor thing had finally hit his limit and pretty much passed out in his exhaustion and it wasn’t the first time it had happened. The pen that decorated his hand before now lay next to his head. A small hum came from him while moving slightly.

Éowyn smiled down at him then looked back over at Vanessa and jerked her gaze from them. She leaned over the desk trying to get a better look at what he was working on.

She leaned over him and her hair slid over his arm and neck. He was enveloped in a warm sweet vanilla and sandalwood scent.

“Brother. Wake up I’m home.” Vanessa whispered in his scent hoping that her voice and Éowyn scent would wake him up. Claud groaned a little bit while blinking his eyes open. They caught sight of Vanessa immediately while brightening a bit at the sight of his youngest sister.

“You’re home early…” He spoke softly while standing to embrace her. Éowyn was not unnoticed just he couldn’t remember her name but the face was definitely recognizable. It was like he hadn’t just passed out moments before hand and energy springed through him, though Vanessa was his sister and being able to tell when he was exhausted was easy. “How was everything, you two?”

“You’re not even phased by my surprise of me coming home. You remember Éowyn. She picked me up from the airport. Things are good. I know you’re exhausted. You should go lay in bed. Éowyn and I will hang here and find something for me to wear.” She kissed his cheek and embraced him. “I’ve missed you.”

“Unfortunately, I have work to finish so I can’t sleep quite yet…” Claud had a habit of just failing to sleep for days then pretty much fainting somewhere within the house, alarming as it was and would never stop being scary to everyone. His sweet lips formed a smile while sitting back down at his desk. The smile was aimed at Vanessa then Éowyn while he spoke. “Alright, just, stay out of trouble.”

Éowyn grinned at the exchange. “We have to stay out of trouble or we’ll never make it to the Founders Ball and we can’t have that. I have a duty to dance with all the eligible gentlemen. As much as it irritates my father and brothers.”

“I have the same goal as well.” She said and tapped Éowyn on the shoulder. “Brother go take a nap. Your exhausting yourself.” With that they walked out of the room and to hers. Once inside the room, she went to her closet and began pulling out dress options.

A sigh escaped Claud as he signed one last paper before putting the pen down. He had to agree with her this once, he had literally passed out minutes before she entered so he got up and headed to his bedroom, which was simply down the hall. As soon as he hit his bed those beautiful eyes of his shut and didn’t open again.

Éowyn and Vanessa were in her room about an hour or so trying to find the dress. The last dress was perfect. It was long and burgundy. It had a cinched waist that was form fitting. The sleeves were cut out so her shoulders were visible. It was one she rarely wore.
“How about this? I think everyone would turn their heads.” She said doing a 360 in the mirror.

Éowyn smiled at Vanessa’s enthusiasm. “Yes that is most definitely the one.” Éowyn looked down at her watch. “We have a hair appointment in about an hour. Do you want to grab lunch or rely on the kitchen and us cooking something? We could make sure Claud eats as well.”

Éowyn pointed out hoping that she wasn’t too obvious knowing that Vanessa would probably want to spend as much time at home as possible. That is before the rules didn’t bend to her will and she was done with them.

Vanessa nodded and took off the dress. “Let’s just eat here. Less things for my brother to worry about. I’ll leave him a note when we go for our appointment. Yes, he needs to eat.” She knew her friend knew her wanting to stay and even though it was obvious she didn’t mind it. She changed into lounge clothes and picked out her accessories and shoes. After things got done in the room they moved to the kitchen and made lunch. She figured the smell of food would wake Claud up.

They had made omelets and toast. Easy and rarely did Éowyn screw that up. The weather for once in Washington was pretty amazing. Staring out the window as she ate. She also enjoyed the atmosphere of quiet as she rarely got that at home.

Claud tossed a turned in his sleep before suddenly waking from a bad nightmare. A sigh escaped his lips as he realized reality wasn’t what he saw then but what he saw now. The smell of food wafted from the hallway lulling him to follow it which he did.

Interactions: Butler (NPC)

☩ rowen drake ☩
no one's born crazy, their environment warps their reality to the breaking point first

HEX CODE
#0099ff
OUTFIT
Click Me!
FAMILY
Drake (Original Vampires)
Daylight Ring
Click Me!
INTERACTION(S)
Lunette "Lulu" Drake
MENTION(S)
Somewhat Everyone
TAGGED
@Vio
Rowen Drake, the problem child of the family was as silence as he had ever been on the ride back to his family's hometown. The limo was big enough that he could sit comfortably but even that still made him claustrophobic. Luckily his favorite sibling, Lulu kept him company and he loved the posts of the outfits she showed him on Instagram. Giving his opinions on some of the outfits and even telling her to send him links for himself. When it came to clothing, Rowen was a Fashion God. At least in his own eyes he was. Ignoring everyone else in the limo, rolling he eyes when they dared to speak his way. Sure he loved his family but he could go another one hundred years without speaking to any of them. The only person he had kept in contact with was Lulu. She knew why he came back to town with his family and she would probably be the only one to know about his lover's untimely death. Roland French was the light in Rowen's darkness and without him... there was no light left in the chaotic Prince's world. So all he had left to live for was rekindling some kind of relationship with his family; if anything. He was immortal; it wasn't like he could just go and die somewhere. Sadly.

Thankfully the limo ride wasn't too long, taking a moment to put on his jacket and taking out his phone and putting in his airpods. Stepping out of the limo, Rowen looked at his old home and gave a small sigh of memory. Be it good or bad, this place held a history like no other. Walking past everyone, not bothering to grab any boxes or bags, figuring the Butler would get his things for him, eventually. Spotting Lulu talking to herself. "Somethings never change, I see." Grinning as he glided beside his favorite sibling. "Sister, oh I love you dearly but when you go into talking to yourself... you might want to be more secretive about it." He said with a smirk and a giggle.

"Can you believe we're all back together, under one roof?" He couldn't believe it and he didn't know how long this would last. Rowen was already planning on finding an apartment in town, to have his own space but to also be close to his family. Rowen can pretend like he despises them all he wants but deep down, Rowen truly loves his family. He just hates most of their ways of life and reactions towards any and everything. In his eyes, they can be savages and he wants no part of that. The Drakes can be ruthless and Rowen wasn't that type of person, unless pushed to the edge. He might be warped in the head but he had some sense... somewhere in that chaotic mind of his. Let's just hope for everyone's sake that no one pushes him to the breaking point that he's always a foot away from tipping over.

"It's been ages since we've all be in the same room together. Ahhh." Taking in the smell of the vintage decor of the mansion. Giving a small and overly dramatic twirl in the entrance of the home, before grinning at Lulu. "Shall we check out our old rooms? See how much they have changed? I wonder if that secret floor board is still a secret..." Tapping a finger against his soft lips, as another grin plastered his face, before grabbing onto Lulu and running up the stairs without a care in the world. For someone that didn't want to be around his family, Rowen sure was enjoying himself. He had also eaten an entire pot brownie before getting in the limo; so that could explain it all.

William was putting on his tweed jacket with the suede elbow patches as he watched his daughter Éowyn head out to pick up her friend Vanessa from the airport.

“Bye Daddy see you at the Ball tonight. Vanessa and I have a lot to catch up on. I have my phone, keys and will be available if you need me. Love you.” She gave him a hug and kiss.

William returned it. “Be careful Wynnie.” She smiled back at him and headed out the door. He shook his head at her casual outfit. She reminded him so much of his late wife.

Drinking his coffee he checked the time and yelled up the stairs at his son Oliver. “Ollie you have a half hour till your shift starts. Don't be late.” His voice deep with an edge of irony.

Ollie, Oliver, came down the stairs in work attire and grabbed a protein shake from the fridge. “Right, let's go Dad.”

“Nice to see you up before five minutes before your shift.” William teased as they walked out to the car Oliver locking up the house.

Oliver grinned. “Wynnie is taking the bug and she'll be gone all day doing girly stuff.” He shudders. His phone buzzed and he looked at it. “Sadi wants me to pick her up for dinner then the Ball. Sheesh… I guess I can get it together this is pretty last minute. I just don’t want to hear about how she is disappointed. It gets old fast.”

William nodded. “You know, your sister has never liked her.” They got in the car.

Oliver shrugged. “Not like I’ve liked any of her boyfriends.”

William grunted something noncommittal. Pulling up outside the gym he let Oliver out. “See you later Ollie. Love you.”

Oliver nodded. “Love you too Dad.” Oliver saluted playfully grinning and went and unlocked the gym door going in. William waved and turned the car toward the university.

Meanwhile at the library…

Jeremy pushed his glasses back up as he wheeled the trolley full of books that came in and need to be put on the shelf. He went about his day directing people to specific books, checking books in, putting them up, checking them out. The same old routine that he was comfortable with.

The text at lunch from Éowyn was unexpected. She asked him if he wanted her to grab his tux since she was grabbing Dad’s and Ollie’s to get them pressed. Smiling at the fact that his sister was taking this Founder’s Ball seriously he thanked her and said yes.

He liked that she was really starting to get her feet under her. If he was honest, which he normally was, they spoiled her but she didn’t take it for granted. He sipped his tea in the break room where he had his lunch and checked his watch. Half an hour for lunch flew by but he had four more hours till he was off work.

Attachments

• William.jpg
    William.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Eowyn.jpeg
    Eowyn.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Oliver.jpg
    Oliver.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeremy.jpg
    Jeremy.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Tweedjacketoutfit.jpg
    Tweedjacketoutfit.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • converseshorts.jpg
    converseshorts.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
The Drake Falls regional chess tournament is reaching its finals. The finals were between two men. The first is a regular, a 17 year old skinny kid by the name of Tyler. He was a two time champion, and today will hopefully be the third time. He had a blue button down shirt and pants tucked in. His hair is straightened and combed almost perfectly neat. It was clear he felt uncomfortable. Pressure form his family to compete.

The other one is a man by the name of Aleric. He was the local reckluse of the Drake Falls. He is known to play chess for the locals. He had his usual black attaire. His beautiful ruby ring that he wears. His hair was slicked back. A usual smile appears on him. Confidence.

Each player have One minute before the clock stops and thus ending the turn. Aleric had a choice of color and he chose to play black. Aleric always hated going first. He waits his time. Like a great stragetigists.

Thus the game began. Much like usual chess matches, the first part they exchanged pieces. Pawn for Pawn.

“Took your knight” Aleric said as he used his rook to take his knight. “Check in 2 moves”

“Bishop to knight.” Tyler responded. Not taking part in any banter.

“Good move. Tyler. It’s been years since someone got me by surprise. Queen to Bishop.”

“How long.?” Tyler’s curiosity perked up.

Click

“About 50 years. Lennon was a good Chess player” Aleric said. With almost ease.
Click
“Jokester huh”
Click
“Maybe if you win I will tell you”
Click
“Rook took your queen. Check” Tyler said. “How old are you.”
Click
“I lost count. Age is a human thing”
Click
“So what are you not human” Tyler was confused. Why was this strange man talking like this.
Click
“Manner of philosophy really” Aleric mused. “Rook captures Rook”
Click
“Fu… You are throwing me off my game.”
Click
“Maybe…”
Click
“Check. Won’t work”
Click
“Yes it won’t. You need this win huh”
Click
“A scholarship is on the line for this”
Click
Aleric places his Bishop and traps the king. Not officially checkmate however it is a very limited movement.
“Zugzwang” Aleric said looking at her. A word phrase meaning defeat is imminent. “You should give up.”
“I don’t give up.” He moved his king.. Avoiding Checkmate.
Click
“And you shouldn’t. Next time we should place chess for fun. I won this duel. I hope we face each other again. But I have to end this game now. I played alittle too much and have to get to a dinner. So.”
Aleric then took his king and flipped him over. “I will take the satifiaction of this victory. I give up. Until we have another duel.

After Aleric defeat, he started to walk away. His hands in his pocket. Just wandering out that door. Amused by how fun he had playing chess with Tyler. Hoping he will meet again. One more chess match. Their real chess match. But until then, he has a duty. As a founding vampire, he needs to attend this party.

Reactions: PhantomThief715
The Drakes had pulled up in their Limo as the sun hit mid day all of them getting out Damon had been quiet most of the ride while his mother and siblings talked he just drank his blood infused with Whiskey. When they arrived he stepped out and nods his head to his friend. "Anna , Eric let's go bring Z." He said and with that walked away from his family and friend. He was bit more reserved and laid back than most, however piss him off and even your God couldn't save you. Z had nods to Morgan. She knew the family history and all about them, she had met some of them and knew Eric and Anna very well. She also knew the Queen, who had wanted her as a blood sex slave. Which was not her thing. Anna and Eric had claimed her thankfully many years before when she found herself in trouble.

Z walked in when Eric nods to her. She quickly ran after them, damn vampires and their long fluid strides. She was human and she still walked faster than most ,because she was trying to keep up with them. Eric finally scooped her up and they were in the study with in seconds. She knew as a human she was to slow for them sometimes. By now she was use to being picked up and carried. It was actually not as freaky as you would think though she trusted them and was used to the awkward empty pit of your stomach sensation.

Damon was sitting in a chair, the office was all set up, she only realized she was staring when she felt 3 pairs of eyes on her. "Sorry what?" She asked. "Are you able to keep an eye and ear out for hunters they trust humans and that they don't turn on their own kind. They found out you were friendly with us they would call you a blood traitor and you would have a death sentence upon your neck." Damon said. Zarina nods. "Yes of course Damon I would never betray any one of you. I can keep an eye out for hunters." She said. "Good, your as useful and helpful as Eric and Anna said. Now we have much to Discuss go on will see you in a few hours at the Founders ball and remember you don't know us." He told her. She nods and hurries out of the office leaving the 3 vampires be.

~~~~

Claire had been paired with Ashley, girl couldn't relax worth shit. "Dude quit fucking pacing things won't happen right away. We got to take our time and do things right you are way to impatient. The founders ball is tonight, rumor is the leeches are back, we got to see if we can get each founding family to believe us and help us." She said.

She stopped when the door to the room opened. Her father walked in and walked up hugging her. "Hey kid." He said. He stepped back and looked at the others Claire will take a group and I will take a group out. Claire I will take Ash the rest of you split up evenly." He said he took his men and Ash. "You need to relax kid, we got a long way to go and your over eagerness can get us killed." He told her as they walked out of the hotel and got into the large hummer. He waited on the others and drove off, his daughter getting in hers and driving off as well.

@Denali @PhantomThief715 @Almalthia @Kyatto @Vio @Justin @MrCalcium @LOF_1332

@Denali @Almalthia @Kyatto Interaction (Vanessa, Claud, Eowyn)
Éowyn shot a quick text to Jer asking him if he wanted her to pick up his tux and get it pressed like she was doing with Dad’s and Ollie’s. He replied yes. Sometimes I wonder what they’d do without me. At least Jer is letting me be me.

Éowyn stretched and rolled her neck. “As soon as we know that Claud has eaten we should head out. I need to pick up my dad’s and brother’s tuxes to get them pressed. Not to mention the epic dress that I have and edgy hairstyle I have in mind.”

A sigh escaped his soft lips as he entered his office to pick up the abandoned apple, which had turned slightly brown but he didn’t care much. Apples were honestly how he stayed alive, especially green apples. Claud picked it up and took a bite out of it while sitting in his office chair once more. His nose definitely took in the food downstairs but Claud wasn’t feeling particularly hungry at the moment and decided to stay put.

“Yea. But Claud is Claud. I hope he’s not dead.” Vanessa remarked. Once food was ready and they were done eating with still no sign of him she sighed and went up to his office. “Claud, you’re plate is in the microwave. I’m going out with Éowyn. Got things to do for tonight’s event.” She told him.

“Alright, be safe…” He spoke while taking a bite of his apple. Those blue eyes scanned the papers in front of him ever so slightly while looking up at her. “Have fun!”

“I will. I’ll be home in time to get dressed.” She said kissing his cheek and walked out of his office. She came back down to Éowyn and headed out the door to the car. “Let’s get the tuxes done first and then we go can do our own stuff since that will take longer.” Vanessa suggested as she got in and closed the door.

Éowyn drove them to her house and ran in grabbing the tuxes and her dress. Depositing them all at the dry cleaners and paying. They moved on to getting their hair done. [color=363]“Rumor is that there will be more people here than the last year.”[/color]

“Well that’ll be nice for a change. This is a small town and rumors are usually always true. Just hope I can flirt freely tonight without my brother watching my every move.” She said as the stylist began to work on her hair. Vanessa pulled up the picture of the dress to show the stylist. [color=light red]“Sometimes I wish we didn’t have our brothers as dates to these events.”[/color] She said with a slight chuckle.

Éowyn glanced over at Vanessa. “About that. Ollie has a date and Jer is going stag. He refused to be my date this year. And of course my dad has a date. So I'm free this year.”

The stylist working with Éowyn’s hair separated it into four sections and proceeded to braid her hair.

“Jer, going stag? What happened to his lady friend.” She asked as her stylist began trimming her hair before giving her a fishtail braid. “Well perhaps Claud can be escort? You know how females swoon over my brother. If you want to turn heads, that's one way to do it.” Giggling a bit at the thought.

Éowyn blushed at the thought of going with Claud to the ball. “I rather like my independence and single status. Besides then I become a face in the crowd. Better to be someone who stands out rather than a face in the crowd. What happened with Jer's ex is that Jer wasn't ready to settle down. She was getting pushy, and ignored the hints then the full blown conversations about it, so he broke it off.”

The stylist worked on Éowyn’s braided updo. It was a bit on the edgy side but not drastically so. The braids were time consuming mostly because of the fact the Éowyn’s hair was waist length and had a rebellious wave to it. One half of her hair was braided tightly and she was tempted to stop there and leave it half up half down.

“I don’t blame you at all for that. Well no matter what I’m sure you and I will be talking most of the night anyways.” She said as she admired at how the braid was coming out. “Oh man that sucks. I knew from the moment I met her she seemed to be the pushy type.” Vanessa remarked as she chose a color for her nails. She went with a color that was dark but not as dark as her dress. Rumors meant nothing to her unless something regarding them actually happened.

Éowyn smirked and added. “And dancing with every eligible bachelor. Claud won't let you out of that just like my dad won't let me.” The French tips would go well with her dress and normal clothes as well. “So what after party are we crashing this time?”

“Single eligible bachelor not dealing with jealous females. Enough damage has been done. After party? Seems like I’m rubbing off on you. Well that depends who wants us around.” She said giggling at the thought. It didn’t take much longer for them to be done at the salon. With hair and nails done they left and went to pick up the tuxes which were then dropped off and both girls ended up getting ready at Vanessa’s. They had about at hour left before they needed to leave for the venue.

Claud would have fallen asleep again or at least drifted off in some way had his responsibility to go to this ball not occured. He was like eye candy to all the ladies, very single eye candy that is, which meant they had a [/I]chance with him. They didn’t but he let them think they did. In his mind he was far too busy to actually court someone or take care of yet another person so he didn’t. Not even in his teens did he have a girlfriend or boyfriend for that matter.

“I could be doing work instead of going to a silly dance…” He sighed in annoyance while standing slowly. For someone so busy his office was awfully clean and organized but one would suppose that if you were that busy then you’d need to always be that organized. Claud pulled on a new suit while grabbing another apple on his way out and heading straight to the place he desperately didn’t want to go. Going to events on the amount of sleep he had gotten in the past three days was downright dangerous but it wouldn’t stop him as he left the food his sister made for him behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Almalthia
Finally tired of the boring atmosphere Morgana figured she could work out. She heads towards her room she changed into yoga pants that were meshed from mid thigh all the way down and around the middle of her foot, leaving the ball of her foot bare. She then pulled on a matching gray sports bra and rolled out a yoga mat to do some stretches. Her warm up consisted of ten reps of lunge with a twist, knee to chest, high kicks, t push ups, jump lunges, and jump squats. She would then sit on the floor and do a few stretches to stretch out her back. Once her body was all warmed up and ready she would hook up the lyra, large metal hoop, to the ceiling mount. It was used for lyra, aerial silk or any other aerial thing she wished to hook up. With little to no effort she pushes herself up into the swing and starts to twirl around moving her body into elegant poses.

An hour or so had past and surely everyone would be unpacked. Sebastian had walked in to even tell her so when she was putting away the lyra. “Okay thank you. Next I want you to work on the cafe.” she tells him and he nods leaving her to a quick shower and change of clothes. The woman would slide into black skinny jeans, navy spaghetti strapped crop top, black leather jacket and matching boots. Her makeup would be black and smokey with deep red lips. Leaving her room she would poke her head into her only live daughter's room. “Luna, wanna go shopping?” she asks Lunette. With her daughters answer she then moves onto Rowen's room who was down the hall. “Rowen! Let's go shopping my little shopaholic.” she smiles at him.

Rowen was in his own world when he heard his mother’s voice and grinned seeing her at the entrance of his room. “Mother, how beautiful you truly are this fine day.” Everyone in The Drake family knew how obsessed Rowen was with his mother; if he wasn’t gay… there would be a odd feeling one would get from the relationship he had with his mother. He hopes she couldn’t smell the pot brownie on him; she probably would though.

Spraying some cologne before heading towards her and smiling. “You say shopping and that’s all I need to hear.” Taking his mother’s hand in one arm and his sister’s hand in his other arm. Escorting them down the hall. “Where shall we go first mother and sister.” Pearly whites glistening in the bright hallway light.

Luna had previously been in her room emptying boxes of clothes and properly putting them away into either her walk-in closet or her dresser. She was very particular on how her wardrobe was organized, but it was usually done by season. Hearing her mother calling for her the young woman temporarily leaves her closet to give her a yes. Then watches as she walks off to go fetch Rowen. Looking over her still somewhat messy room Lunette shrugs unbothered by it for now. They would have plenty of time to work on putting the rest of her things away later. Grabbing her purse and a little something to keep her warm the blue haired sister leaves her room. Lunette meets with them in the hallway just in time for Rowen to slip his hand around her arm, and ask where they would be going. “Well there are a few shopping districts in this town, and of course the mall. I’m sure anywhere would do.” Lunette pipes up, but without really offering a clear suggestion. It had been a long time since they had last been here so a lot could have changed while they were gone.

Following her mother to the car she slides their way in and buckles up, allowing for her brother and mother to decide on where they went. Lunette would be satisfied either way so she didn’t quite have a preference. Checking her phone she opens up instagram and begins to scroll through her feed, liking anything that especially stood out to her as well as checking her notifications. A little disappointed to see that there was much new to look at since having last seen her account a few hours ago.Tucking her phone away she decides to watch the treeline wiz past them once.

Morgana thought for a moment when mention of where they would go came into play. “The mall and shopping districts are still here. Is there anything you two wish to shop for?” she asks sliding into the driver seat of the her black mustang. “The founders ball is tonight but I figured new things in general.” she says. Morgana would drive to the closet shopping district. But not before turning up the music to the car before heading out. Upon arrival she parks the car and her black boots hit the cement. The gentle breeze blowing her dark hair. Morgana looks up at Rowen and Lunette. “Buy whatever you want. My treat.” she smiles as she enjoys the breeze for a few moments before heading inside.

The young looking woman's gaze followed the room, taking in all the store had to offer. She spotted a few of the latest trends but of course in this town you were not about to find anything designer. "Can I help you find anything Miss?" Asks a woman she looked to be a teen no older than sixteen. That was an age she would have enjoyed during this time period. "Oh. I am just browsing. But it has been sometime since I've visited this town. Could you tell me were some good stores are?" Morgana replies to the teen girl who would go on about the great shopping and places to eat. Morgana gives her a nod before going back to shopping.

Interaction: Morgana, Rowen, Luna and random girl in store.

Eric seeing her trail behind, gave her a piggy back as he walked upstairs the office. Once inside, he closed the door behind Damon and Anna once Z was on her on her two feet and gave her a glass of water. He moved close to Anna stood by the window looking out as he played with his ring listening on the conversation that was taking place.

His eyes fell on Z when he saw that she wasn’t paying attention, waiting for her to agree. He had news that he couldn’t share with her. It was best to keep human matters away from humans. He gave her a nod and mouthed thanks once she agreed. He watched her leave the estate before he spoke, he wanted to make sure that no one was following her. “Damon. I heard that the other side of the frost family will be attending. We need to be on our guard. Zarina will give me more intel. All I know is that this side of the family founded the locomotive industry.” Eric explained as he rested his hand on Anna’s shoulders.

Damon looked at Eric as he waited for the Human girl to leave. He contemplated turning her if this all ended well, she was loyal and a good kid. He listens and nods. "I want the Hunters there I want them to know were back and they have no hope of eradicating us, I have Run into Ace and his Group before, His daughter Claire is just as headstrong and ruthless as him." Damon spoke. He pulled files on all the hunters. "Upto date and I want every vampire in town to know who they are, so spread the files as quickly and quietly as possible." Damon told Eric and Anna "So where is Sophie I expected her to pop complaining I have taken her best help away." Damon spoke as he leaned back in his chair. Damon had taken over his father's seat and was not being moved if he ever returned. The Empire was now his, with his mom running somethings in the background.

Eric felt Damon’s eyes on him. “I know what you’re thinking. We are not going to turn her.” He said and then looked at the other male before slamming his fist on the table. “Damon, you’re out of your mind. We’ll be put into our own grave. Everyone will know. I’ve run into them too. Had to keep them at bay for Sophie’s safety. Not a good idea to have them here, but I can’t argue with your decision.” Eric saw him pull files out on the hunters and listened to his orders as he flipped through them himself. “Looks like their numbers have increased. Interesting.” when he heard mention of Sophie. “Sophie can handle herself, she’s on vacation. Plus she’s okay with me being here. I might be her best hand but she has others besides me.” Eric explained. He moved away from his spot and poured himself a glass of blood before offering some to Anna. “It was mainly Anna who wanted me to come. She didn’t want to miss this year’s Founder’s ball.”

Damon slammed his hand down and snarled he almost grabbed Eric by the neck. "Never Question my motives. The hunters won't do anything not on that night, they will try to recruit the founding families, but they will not do anything. Ace isn't that dumb not in a room full of us. He knows more than half will be vampires. He isn't a stupid man, he would never risk his hunters, nore his daughter, she is to be targeted if anything starts and the others know that." Damon snapped and sat back down. "I didn't say she couldn't handle herself I asked where she was. Vacation? Nice where to? Don't lie to me, my mother won't press but I will. What were you hiding earlier." He asked. He looked at Eric than Anna. "No, I did, I told you to come, that's why you and Anna are here." Anna shook her head no to the blood she was offered Damon was in a dangerous mood and Eric wasn't helping his case much. She stayed silent and nudged Eric to be careful.

Eric squared up to Damon and looked him in the eye, as Damon snarled and growled at him. He knew it wasn't wise to react the same way but stood his ground. “I’m questioning your logic. Not motives. My concern is a trap for us in a room amongst humans. Exploit our existence. Recruiting founding families sounds a bit bold. I don’t trust Ace and I’ll be keeping my eye on him the entire time. Well if blood is shed tonight, it won’t be us.” He looked to Anna. “Keep an eye on Claire. That’s your duty tonight.” He told her and backed down when Damon sat back in his seat. “Norway. A change of scenery from the islands. Business deals gone bad nothing to worry about it. I have it under control.” He answered calmly. “Did someone miss me?” Eric said in a sing-song voice to tease Damon as a way to lighten the air around them and poured the blood back into the canister that he had poured it from. He walked back over to Anna and sat on the arm rest. “I’m treading carefully.” He whispered to her in her ear and kissed her forehead.

Anna stayed put and eyes averted as her love spoke. She knew Damon wasn't taking him talking to him like that especially the mood he was in. Air seemed to be sucked out of the room as Eric was no longer beside her. He was pinned to the ground by Damon a stake at his chest. "Don't forget who made Sophie and her line I did. Don't ever question my logic, I know Ace better than you I know his family line better than you do. I know exactly what I am doing I didn't say fucking tell them what we are, I said get them on outside do it with out telling them. Figure it the hell out. You start anything with Ace he will be the least of your worries. Trust me Ace won't set a trap He wants recon and to grab those to his side. You will all keep an eye on the human daughter as I said he tries anything she is the target. Yes you obviously have it under control. If that is a damn problem I want everything that is a problem in a file immediately and since I am back I am gonna fix it." He said and threw the stake into the wall. He glowered at Eric and stepped back. "Of course I missed you, smart ass." Damon says and helps him up. He turned his head when the door opened as his young servant girl walked in. He sighed and waved his hand to Dismiss Anna and Eric. "Rose How many times have I told you, not to interrupt when the door is closed. Remember no tea I prefer alcohol if anything" He told her. " go get me smokes and my clothes ready for this evening, and stop shaking I am not gonna hurt you." He told her.

——————————————————————————————

It was already 2:30 when Emily Frost arrived to Drake Falls. She had not been in contact with her Uncle about her arrival. It was better this way, due to their estranged relationship with each other. She came from money, and he wanted to hunt. Hunt those that were not like them...vampires. Emily didn’t fear them, nor had she met them, therefore, for her first impressions were everything. Tonight might be her chance to meet them.

As she sat in the back of the car, all the familiar sites did not change in the years that she was gone. “Home sweet home.” The route her driver took passed by the old Drake estate and noticed something different about it, but didn’t question it. Emily would receive her answers tonight. For now she wanted to be home and relax.

As the car approached her home, she saw another vehicle in the drive. “Crap. He’s here.” She knew her Uncle would be around just as her parents arrived. He was always the first to greet whenever her parents were in town. Taking a few moments to breathe, she stepped out of the car and grabbed her bag. She walked inside greeted her family before quickly excused herself for a nap. She didn’t want to speak of either family business, she preferred to stay neutral.

Ace nods to Emily. " woah slow down a minute kiddo haven't seen you in years. Come give your uncle a hug." He said blocking her path so she had to hug him. He hugged her, "Don't worry will keep you safe tonight, tomorrow the real work begins. Oh your Cousin is also in town she will be there tonight, you two should catch up." He said. He let her go up and nap. He nods to his sister and leaves them be. He took Ash in with him and to shush her a few times, before she finally got the hint to shut it.

“Uncle Ace.” Surprised by his quick maneuver to block her. Dammit, she had no way out of this. Despite not wanting to talk to her family about business. She gave him a big ol’ hug. “Keep me safe, why? What’s going on tomorrow? Real work?” Emilly queried as she broke the hug. Hearing that her cousin was in town was going to be interesting. “Claire. She doesn’t miss anything does she.” Muttering to herself as she walked up to her room. They were different and hadn’t seen each other in years. “I’m sure we will.” She commented under breath. Once in her room, Emily placed her bags by the door and changed into something comfortable. She slept until her alarm went off.

@Equusheart

Rose had stiffened the moment she had entered the room. The air was thick with tension and Rose instinctively knew she had picked the wrong moment to bring her Master his tea. Oh, no tea? Crestfallen, Rose dropped her gaze to the floor and forced herself to repress a shudder as Damon turned his gaze to her.

He's not Marcus, Rose silently tried to tell herself. But she could still sense Damon's anger and didn't want to risk angering him even further.

"P...please forgive me," she said quietly, though she couldn't help but shake slightly. She gave a bob of her head at his orders, wanting to please him. "Yes, Master." She quickly turned to leave the room and do as Damon had said, nearly spilling the tea as she did.

• Ah Seen It
☩rowen drake☩
☩no one's born crazy☩
HEX CODE
#0099ff
OUTFIT
Click Me!
FAMILY
Drakes (Original Vampires)
DAYLIGHT RING
Click Me!
INTERACTIONS-MENTIONS
Morgana [ Mother ] - Lulu [ Sister ]

The drive to the Shopping District was not too eventful, as Rowen was high out of his mind. Just listening to his mother and younger sister speak to one another or about things going on. Rowen was excited about the Ball tonight. He hadn't seen most of the people in Drake Falls in forever and couldn't wait to catch up with some of the familiar faces and even meet some new faces as well. The white haired Drake watched the city go by through the window. Letting the breeze cool him off as he closed his eyes and imagine what tonight was going to be like. Hearing his mother ask what he wanted to shop for, made Rowen open his eyes and grin. "If everything's on you, Mother. I'm looking forward to buying everything in sight." Giving a small laugh as the car came to a stop in front of the shopping districts.

Rowen took a stroll through a blocks before finding a store that caught his eyes. Listening to his mother speak with some young girl, before pulling Lulu along with him into the store. "Let's find something cute for tonight." Winking as he and Lulu made their way into "Vintage Couture Whore," a favorite shop of his when he use to live around here. "I haven't been in this store in ages. I'm upset it's only local and not like a Forever 21 type of clothing franchise." Rolling his eyes as he picked through clothing; not finding anything that peaked his interest just yet.

It only took a few more minutes before Rowen gasped and squealed with excitement. "Lulu! Look, this is soo cuteeee!" Pointing to the cutest top he had ever seen. Taking it off the rack and modeling it for Lulu in his hands. "This would look soo cute on me; if I find some white shorts..." Just as he spoke, a pair of white shorts seemed to call out to him. Literally running towards them and taking them off the rack. "Okay, I found my outfit for tonight. I'm soo going to look soo fucking cute." Grinning to Lulu. "Now it's your turn, sister." Biting down on his bottom lip in curiosity.

"Now I know we haven't seen each other in a long while; but what do you think will look good on you?" Looking around the store, hoping something would work for his younger sister. Knowing their styles were similar in some ways. Though Rowen showed more skin than anybody. "Bright? Dark? Tight? Loose?" Tapping a perfectly manicured finger against his chin. "Tell me what you like and I KNOW I can find the perfect outfit for you. Lulu babe."

Eric could tell that Anna was tense, possibly scared for the fact that he might get hurt by his own friend. He lightly touched her hand before he moved away from her. “It’s alright. I can tell your scared.” He said to her telepathically in norse. As their conversation intensified, Eric looked at Damon baring his fangs for he didn’t show any fear as he was pinned down and had a stake against his chest. “I haven’t forgotten my vampiric lineage, grandfather.” His voice was a low growl as he spoke and calmed down hearing the tone of Damon’s wishes. “Alright, Damon. I just hope you are right about him. Don’t worry my eyes will be on her the entire night. If anything happens I’ll step in first. Well, recon makes things less unsettling but that means we have immediate intel of who he recruits.” There were some orders that Eric didn’t mind dealing with but the fact that Ace, head of hunters doing recon at the ball was unsettling to him. “Any files will be on your desk before sunrise after 48 hours.” His eyes stayed glued to Damon as he threw the dagger and relief was lifted off his shoulders and chuckled when Damon admitted that he missed him. “Life wouldn’t be as interesting without me.” He said and took hold of Damon’s hand when he was back on his own two feet at which point the door opened unexpectedly and Eric quickly pulled the stake from the wall and hid it behind his back as they were dismissed and handed the stake back to him so the servant wouldn’t see it. He was grateful that she hadn’t walked on him being pinned down with a stake near his chest.. He knew that Anna would lecture him about what had just happened. The couple left the office quietly as she was scolded by Damon, which also allowed him to cool off for a bit.

“Anna, darling. I’m sorry. Are you okay? It’s always business matter when he and I reunite. It’ll get better I promise. How can I make it up to you.” Wrapping an arm around her as they walked to his room. “Seems like Morgana remembered exactly how I like it.” The room had black out curtains and the bed had silk dark sheets along with a coffin at the side of the room big enough for the two of them. He had a thing for coffins, this one had nordic knots engraved with his family name on the side. A reminder of his humanity. On the walls were his weapon collection, only his favorites were on display while his valuables were in a safe in another part of the manor. Eric looked at Anna and cupped her chin making her look at him and leaned into kiss her. “Never be afraid to see me get hurt. Most times its because I deserve it. That was a threat. He wouldn’t kill me and allow you watch. Come, lets lay down and then we can plan our outfit for tonight. I want to relax and sleep for a bit.” As they walked to his room, he set an alarm on his phone and silenced it for the time that they napped for.

Back at Claud’s and Vanessa’s

The hour prior to the ball went by fast for the girls tossed on a movie and ate a little something before hand to ease their hunger after running around like mad chickens. Vanessa was unhappy with her brother not eating his breakfast. “Gonna have to force him and mother is in no shape of putting her foot down.” She wrapped up the food and placed in the fridge. heading back upstairs she went to check on her brother. “Your going to have to eat something sooner or later. Knowing how you are on liquor.” Scolding him a bit and walked away to put her dress and shoes on. The dress fitted her body perfectly, gentle flow at the bottom. It was classy and had the right edginess to it. Her necklacr stood out accentuating her neckline. She checked the time they had 15 minutes to get there.

“Let’s go! It’s time.” She called out to Eowyn. Just as she said that their driver honked the horn. She probably figured her brother was already downstairs waiting. Both girls descended the staircase gracefully and she noticed her brother’s expression immediately since his jaw dropped. “I get it I clean up nice. Come on it’s time.” she said as she took one of his arms allowing Ewoyn to take the next as they walked out to be waiting car..“Feels like we’re going to a red carpet event or even the met gala.” Vanessa remarked as she climbed in. In the eyes of Drake Falls the Founders Ball was the party of all party’s. Everyone was like a celebrity in the eyes of the public wanting to know who had attended the gossip that came from it. Some of the juiciest news and rumor confirmation would be printed in the newspaper the next day. Vanessa was excited for the party especially to talk to eligible bachelors. The ride to the venue was pleasant since Vanessa had promised to be on her best behavior. The limo stopped and the trio got out and made their way inside, both girls on either side of Claud arm locked.

Back at Emily’s

Emily woke up to the sound of her alarm going she groaned awake and stopped it. Just as she was sitting up her cousin had barged in. “Seriously! It’s good to see you too. Let me get up please. You know I hate being woken up this. Alright fine we can get ready together. I know how much love this kind of stuff.” She said throwing a pillow at her cousin to make her get off of her. “My dress is in the blue suitcase in a garment cover. Shoes are in a box. The jewelry is already in a little bag with the dress. I’ll quickly shower.”

Climbing out of bed she took a quick shower washed her face, body, and hair. She dried off and towel dried her hair. She used a curling iron to give her loose curls that would be in a partial updo. For her make up she went natural. Her dress was blue floral floor length with long flowy sleeves and a small train behind it. She liked going for a boho kind of look but was also sophisticated. Once the two were dressed they came down and saw both sets of parents waiting for them.

Interections: Anna, Eowyn, Claud, Ace, Claire

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Aleric’s black 2012 Ford Taurus continues to drive along the the town of Drake Falls. Aleric holding onto his personal wooden carved Bishop piece that he made 100s of years ago just looked out at the beautiful town. Aleric Drake. The Aloof Elder. He is both there and not there. His attentions. His mindset is always on a different. Alass his more desire for his attention this evening is rather be reading a book in a library. Or playing chess with complete strangers. Or watching the clouds come by. His eldership was given to him but he has little desire of it. He likes the perks of his power. The respect and the ability to roam around with very little people giving commands. But here he is. While others would have limos and expensive cars. Aleric does not like to be flashy.

“Wheel in the sky keeps on turning…” Aleric was signing along to the radio. It was the classic rock station that he enjoys playing when he drives. Though Aleric can never carry a tune to save his life, he still enjoys to slightly sing to himself. By himself. A truth in the world is that he enjoys the solitude little too much. Ever since he was turned. It was himself. An occasional lover or three. But never a true companion.

Upon the horizon there it was. Drake Manor. A beautiful mansion that separates itself from the rest of the beautiful town. Here we go…What a drag Aleric thought to himself. He was probably late for the ball. But well here he is. He pulled up to park along the street as he got out of the car. He looked at his reflection. Hair still slicked back and his formal suit is still attached. He was not vain like others, but he does wish to not be too noticeable about his lack of caring of look. He walked over to the manor as he admired the architecture. The beautiful symmetry that the builders and the arteitects had constructed. But the beautiful scenery was interupted by the sound of Damon and Eric fighting. He could hear it from outside. His vampiric hearing helped him with this ability. He just stood near the door and asked himself one simple thing.

It’s not even three o clock and they are at each other’s throats. He sighed and went into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Wonder what it is about…

He finally walked into the mansion with very little people noticing. He rather not everyone knowing where he was. He just wandered through the halls. Quietly looking at the beautiful artwork along the walls. Thinking about the chess match that he wanted to continue to play.

But a curiosity hit his head as he was still smoking in the mansion. As he looked upon a painting of a tiger about to strike against a large king cobra that has bitten a boar. It was an Hindi painting and personally a favorite of Aleric’s. I wonder what those Hunters are going to do if they here about this ball. I recon, that they already know. So who would we be in this painting….

Mentions: Damon, Eric

GM Post
POV Eric Stone

Anna gave him her fair share of words, she was annoyed with him in how he spoke to Damon. Eric apologized and comforted her. “I won’t make a scene tonight. You have my word.” He said and kissed her on the cheek. She was younger than he was and was still learning their ways especially when it came to the family. As they walked through the halls, Eric had bumped into the Aleric. “Fancy seeing you here. When did you arrive?” He said to the older vampire. When he told him when he arrived, he was a bit embarrassed by his behavior with Damon. “Sincerest apologies for you having to hear our little confrontation. I’ll see you tonight at the Gala.” With that they departed ways for the remainder of the evening.

Once they were in the room, they crawled into bed and cuddled until they fell asleep. Eric dreamt of his time in Norway, how he was next in line for the throne before civil wars broke out. Eric woke up drenched in sweat from the just before his alarm went off. He looked over at Anna and laid back down. Reaching for his phone he noticed missed messages and calls from Sophie. Getting out of bed quietly he moved over to his desk and called Sophie. “Apologies for not answering I was napping. Morgana is going to wring my neck if Damon doesn’t kill me first. I’ve been keeping your presence a secret. I’ll see you when you get here.” Eric hung up the phone and sighed. He crawled back into bed next to Anna and kissed her awake. “She’s going to be an hour late when things are in full swing.” Eric rested his head on her chest.

Everyone around the estate was in a hustle and bustle getting everything ready for the gala. Food and drinks were being prepared. Dinner tables were being set. The estate was big enough to host a grand party like this one. Rumors regarding the family were starting to swirl around the town more and people were getting curious, especially the hunters. It wasn’t long before the guests started to arrive at the Drake estate at sunset. It was the perfect time for anyone who wanted to take photos and mingle before things got into full swing.

Everyone in the Drake manor were in their rooms getting ready. Eric wore a dark purple suit to compliment Anna. As he was putting on his tie, he watched as guests begin to arrive. The driveway was lined with vehicles others walked on foot. There were a few faces that he was recognized. “Zarina is here. We must keep an eye on her. Most of the founding families are already here. As for Ace and his daughter, Claire, keep a sharp eye and I’ll keep my promise to Damon.” He said turning around to see his beautiful Anna getting dressed. He helped her with the corset and tied it her comfort level. “One more glass of blood before we make our presence known?” Eric offered her as he poured himself a glass. “To us my love.” He lifted her chin and gently kissed her on the lips. Being the gentleman that he was he offered her his arm as they left the room and descended the grand stairway to the main hall where everyone was gathering.

He could feel a good majority of the females staring at him as per usual as he and Anna made their entrance. Of course he paid no mind to them. After all Eric was the type that knew he was attractive and wasn’t scared to flaunt it knowing that he belonged to Anna. In fact, he enjoyed it and for them it was a game they liked to play. See how many girls got jealous in a night. He was hands off from the moment he bonded with Anna.

They mingled with Damon and few of the other Drake siblings until he felt her presence. “I’ll be right back.” He left Anna with the other vampires until he returned. He slipped out of the gala undetected by Ace and his posse. Once outside Eric greeted his queen at her limo door. “Welcome to Drake Falls, Sophie. It’s good to see you. ” Eric said as he walked inside with her and lead her over to the Drake family. He was her bodyguard and was on high alert since Ace and his crew were in attendance and more than likely watching them. Once she was with them Eric took his place and stood next to Anna. “I’m going to get an earful tonight from Morgana.” Some of the drakes were on the stairwell balcony overlooking the crowd while others were dancing and mingling with other families.

Eric watched from where he stood on the stairwell balcony and his eyes fell on Ace and Claire who were talking to possible recruits. Seeing this made his blood boil and didn’t act on it. He looked away and turned his attention to the others. “I need a drink. Damon do you need anything? I think your little helper can use a break she’s been tending to you all night. Anna care for a dance in about twenty minutes?” He saw Damon eyeing a human female, this was a perfect distraction away from Ace and Claire. “That’s Vanessa Callan-Rossi and her older brother Claud. Max Callan is their family founder. He was a miner, engineer and then railway and locomotive entrepreneur. We owe him a lot for changing the economy in this town. Go talk to her.” Eric urged giving him a clap on the shoulder.

@~Dark Disney~, @LOF_1332, @Justin , @Equusheart, @PhantomThief715, @Vio, @Almalthia, @MrCalcium

Last edited: