6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Victorian, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, time period fantasies, semi-realism, slice of life, organization/agencies, gangs, dystopian, dark, comedy, medieval fantasy

Lorem ipsum​
In a fantasy world, time has surpassed the usual medieval setting. It is currently modern times, where the high points of civilization are ruled by magitech and industry. However, here along the rocky shores of the Grandmis Ocean resides a small town protected by the high cliffs and mountains and caressed by the ocean mist. Dragues is secluded from most of the hustle and bustle of modern life, and preserves the very tradition that the town is known for: dragons. Dragues is one of the few towns left that trains and houses dragon riders. Once used for battle and warfare, now dragon riders may be predominantly used for trade, transporting shipments, postal service, and entertainment. Nevertheless, they hold an important place in the town's heart.

Last edited:
SO BASICALLY... Because I've got a bit of info in the INFO thread, I'll just throw the premise in a nutshell. This is a town setting rp, slice of life with no real linear plot but that can totally change in the future. Pretty much it's a fantasy world that has modernized, but because this town is so far out from society, they're a bit dated and hold onto their tradition of dragon riding. It's become more of a shipment/postal service/entertainment thing rather than used for warfare, but it's still something that the town kind of lives around. There's also caves and mines and minerals and fish in order to trade for money, etc. SO AT THE END OF IT ALL, they're just trying to live their lives.

I don't imagine slice of life fairing well with most people, but it's worth a shot.

The link to the IOC/signups is in the first post! 8D

I would be interested if there's still spots available.

@sleepingxdragon there's still a couple spots for players left. Link to Info and ooc/sign-ups is in the first post.

Reactions: sleepingxdragon