Dragues - ooc

Well, two years ago, there was an auto accident that left the only person found with amenisia and just a "Happy Birthday Card" that may have "helped" identify him. The plate on the car had broken off during the crash and was never recovered. There was no license on Magnus' person... and, supposedly, his memory hadn't recovered since then.

Is it too late to sign up?

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: GuanYue
So I'm not super great with keeping up with ooc chat. I'm much better at discord but idk how to use messages here to give out my discord number.

But if anyone wants to plot I'd be super down.

So I'm not super great with keeping up with ooc chat. I'm much better at discord but idk how to use messages here to give out my discord number.

But if anyone wants to plot I'd be super down.
You could always post it here, but normally click the profile you wish to message and then click “Start conversation”! :)
Well, two years ago, there was an auto accident that left the only person found with amenisia and just a "Happy Birthday Card" that may have "helped" identify him. The plate on the car had broken off during the crash and was never recovered. There was no license on Magnus' person... and, supposedly, his memory hadn't recovered since then.
If you’re interested in trying that then maybe Silas could be of some help since he does like a good mystery?

Is it too late to sign up?
I don’t think so there are still a good handful of empty slots. Just post your character and their profession for Dao Mo to approve

Misc. if anyone wants to plot with me but finds the Iwaku OOC thing difficult to keep up with my discord is Enyo#3692

PFFT! Not gonna lie, it's probably why Magnus was hired in the first place. xD Magnus seeming to be an "interesting fellow" and what not to "liven" up the Inn.

PFFT! Not gonna lie, it's probably why Magnus was hired in the first place. xD Magnus seeming to be an "interesting fellow" and what not to "liven" up the Inn.
“Gives the inn an air of m y s t e r y. I just lucked out he happened to only remember how to cook.”

Guys so sorry I havent posted yet. Will get some tonight. I hit my head pretty badly and still recovering. PLease be patient with me

Lool, looks like I suck at keeping up with the OOC. I didn't even notice these replies.
I'm just going to arbitrarily do my character connections like I did with Dao and Nim through PM hehe.

Feel free to object! say nay! I encourage collaboration, and I'm just throwing this out there to get the pot stirring.
Also Cass would like to know everyone's choice of drink. I'm just throwing out ones based on personality, but pls adjust to their preference.

@U.N. 0W3N Oh yes pls.
Magnus < > Cass
His drink always compliments his dish. On its own, Cass serves him the usual Pinot Noir or Carajillo.
Magnus inspires Cass to take his work as a bartender more seriously. He can't serve mediocre drinks with his carefully executed dishes. Cass respects the man, but can't help but pester him with his over friendly attitude. Cass considers the two to be close camaradas - brothers in arms serving the same institution. He can be fucking annoying, but he'll never get in the way of his work.

Magnus < > Adam
Adam typically doesn't like to eat out. He prefers home cooked meals, but the food from Magnus' kitchen is on another level of comfort. A regular to the inn, and on grounds where the two can exchange pleasantries but not a full blown conversation.

@baman begins I'm lol cause your idea of an old man is me
Nikolas < > Adam
The two have run into each other back when Nikolas was a newbie cop and Adam was a raging pubescent. Adam's a good kid though, and hasn't gotten into any trouble lately. So less run ins with this cop.
Nikolas < > Cass
Serves him a nice Bourbon Lift.
Cass finds him to be a nice, decent guy and if the situation was any different he might have admired him. Too bad that isn't the case. He can't help but feel a spark of envy towards the Chief Police. He's reminded of his own forgotten dreams, so he can't help but want to annoy him. There's no hostility, but nonetheless, he figures the man is good company at the bar.

@7.39 I don't have a discord ;u; Hope you don't mind I post in ooc as well because I can't seem to get my PM working.
Don't worry about it, sugar. If you like I can start a PM with you or we can try and do something with Cass or Adam. My next character will be a researcher/ traveler so if there's a specific relationship you want to establish the time is neigh.

14925521_369591390040319_8992395363143160984_n.jpg

Name: Tanith
Nicknames: "If you call me anything other than Tanith I will send you to your God."
Birthday: Presumably Summer 1
Height: 5'8
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Traveler
Residence: Inn Room 02

Personality: Tanith is calm, relaxed and guarded, she's tight-lipped and has been noted to make an effort in avoiding people, and keeping a conversation to just necessities. She is shamelessly selfish and has no qualms of cutting down people who get in her way. Despite this, she is surprisingly wise, willing to advise people she deems worthwhile. Despite being so anti-social, she doesn't mind forming a few close bonds, and is actually quite the leader if the situation calls for it! Her wit is her greatest weapon.

Biography: Tanith just woke up one day and existed. She had no exact memories of a past life but didn't correctly show symptoms of memory loss, knowing how to read and write (and in several different languages no less) and even some basic information. She was eventually taken in by a church for about a year before gathering enough knowledge about where she was to venture out into the world. In reality, she just wanted some freedom from Gods name. She had come across a little town that seemed quiet enough to her liking. With Silas's generosity, the girl has decided to stay at the in, occasionally bringing back game from her trips to the forest and some valuable herbs to sell.

She lives life calmly, but still willing to go after bits of her identity if the opportunity arises.

Likes: Summer and all the fun it brings, Drinks, Meat, Jelly,
Loves: Sunbathing, Reptiles, Peace, and quiet, Hunting

Dislikes: Noisy people, the cold, Reading, Cinnamon
Fears: Vita, Bears, Failing

Extras
-Tanith gets along well with all reptiles, dragons included. It's actually quite an anomaly that even a rattlesnake won't attack her if she accidentally treads in its home.
-She's scared of Vita, there's no explanation. Something about her is just terrifying.
-She always repays her debts and then some. After all it's good to have a few people who owe you.

97ry83sEQ4HJH--NgXU35ru-vD5-SmQvWG3a9szdNot6eihRlug3Ox2SCxTPQ2epuEy0FDrHgTJBnA=w1024-h1239-no

Name: Thane Beckett​
Appearance: Thane isn’t particularly tall, but he also isn’t short. He has the typical blonde/blue eyed good looks that a lot of people like. Yet he also doesn’t let this go to his head. As part of his training, he keeps himself in pretty good shape. Light muscles keep his body slightly toned. He wouldn’t be considered buff, however, since he wants to keep himself as light as possible to help when flying on the back of his dragon. He can usually be seen sporting a pair of goggles on his head.
Height: 5'6”
Eye: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Style: Thane likes to keep things simple. A tee shirt and jeans is his normal attire. He prefers to be comfortable rather than flashy. He also doesn’t like spending money on clothes so most of his stuff is secondhand.
Age/Birthday Winter 12th, 18y/o
Gender/Sexuality: Male. Homosexual
Role: Rider Recruit
Residence: Dragon Rider's Training Compound
Personality: Hard-working, outgoing and charming best describe Thane's personality. He doesn’t take life too serious and is always finding new ways to make another laugh. However, when it comes to achieving his dream he will do anything it takes. He is competitive and wants to be the best, and unlike many young people, is willing to put in the work to get there. He is very talkative and enjoys making new friends.
Bio: Thane has dreamed of becoming a dragon rider ever since he was a young boy. He had heard stories and seen pictures of the famous riders in Dragues and has always wanted to become one himself. And although he grew up in poverty his mother put in a great effort to make sure her kids got a good education. Then has two younger sisters that he helped raise. As a kid he always got into trouble, whether it was because he got in a fight to protect someone, or because someone didn’t like what he said, he never backed down. He believes if he's telling the truth then he shouldn’t have to apologize. And his instinctive protective nature won't allow him to stand back and watch injustices. As he grew older he researched the type of training riders has to go through, soon spending all his spare time training and learning about dragons. When he graduated school he decided to set off on his own to Dragues to try and achieve his dream. Leaving home for the first time was a difficult change for Thane so he regularly writes home. He is still new in town, having only been there for 4 months.
Dislikes: Small spaces, Books, Swimming
Fears: Not being able to reach his goal
3+ Extra Info:
His sister's names are Emily and Elizabeth. They are twins. There 13 years old.
Thane does not know who his father is, he left when Thane was still a baby. His sisters are only half related to him, his mother remarried to a businessman who died shortly after. His mother has since given up on finding a new man.
Thane wants to prove the people wrong who said he would grow up to become nothing. He also wishes to make enough money to take care of his family.
His Dragons name is Rourke. He is a large black male dragon that he met after several months of being in the training camp. He's only been bonded with Rourke for a couple weeks and their still figuring things out together.

Last edited:
97ry83sEQ4HJH--NgXU35ru-vD5-SmQvWG3a9szdNot6eihRlug3Ox2SCxTPQ2epuEy0FDrHgTJBnA=w1024-h1239-no

Appearance: Thane isn’t particularly tall, but he also isn’t short. He has the typical blonde/blue eyed good looks that a lot of people like. Yet he also doesn’t let this go to his head. As part of his training, he keeps himself in pretty good shape. Light muscles keep his body slightly toned. He wouldn’t be considered buff, however, since he wants to keep himself as light as possible to help when flying on the back of his dragon. He can usually be seen sporting a pair of goggles on his head.
Style: Thane likes to keep things simple. A tee shirt and jeans is his normal attire. He prefers to be comfortable rather than flashy. He also doesn’t like spending money on clothes so most of his stuff is secondhand.
Personality: Hard-working, outgoing and charming best describe Thane's personality. He doesn’t take life too serious and is always finding new ways to make another laugh. However, when it comes to achieving his dream he will do anything it takes. He is competitive and wants to be the best, and unlike many young people, is willing to put in the work to get there. He is very talkative and enjoys making new friends.
Bio: Thane has dreamed of becoming a dragon rider ever since he was a young boy. And although he grew up in poverty his mother put in a great effort to make sure her kids got a good education. Then has two younger sisters that he helped raise. As a kid he always got into trouble, whether it was because he got in a fight to protect someone, or because someone didn’t like what he said, he never backed down. He believes if he's telling the truth then he shouldn’t have to apologize. And his instinctive protective nature won't allow him to stand back and watch injustices. As he grew older he buckled down in school so that he could be accepted to the Dragon Riders School. Although it seemed highly unlikely that he would be let in, he was, but just by the skin of his teeth. Since then he has moved to be closer to the school. Leaving home for the first time was a difficult change for Thane so he regularly writes home.
3+ Extra Info:
Thane does not know who his father is, he left when Thane was still a baby. His sisters are only half related to him, his mother remarried to a businessman who died shortly after. His mother has since given up on finding a new man.
Thane wants to prove the people wrong who said he would grow up to become nothing. He also wishes to make enough money to take care of his family.
His Dragons name is Rourke. He is a large black male dragon that he met his first day in town.

So for dragon training it’s not really an official school. It’s more like... nnn... a camp? You don’t get enrolled or accepted or anything, you just show up and either stick to it or not. Also there would be no way Thane bonded with his dragon on his first day in town as an outsider. He would have had to have gone through some training prior to personally meeting the dragons for safety reasons. Most of the riders are from Dragues or have been there long enough to have picked that part up easily or are born into dragon riding families. So overall he would have to have been in town for a few months already training before getting dragon. He would still be considered recruit because he is still relatively new.

images

Name/Nicknames: Jude Thomas
Age/Birthday: 24
Gender/Sexuality: Straight Male
Role (what their job is in the town): Bartender
Residence: The Inn Room 02
Personality: Jude is a fun loving guy who enjoys a strong drink and a nice smoke. He's known for his partying ways, his inconsistency, and his sarcasm. He's a good conversationalist and loves a good joke. He's a generally well-liked guy and has been the bartender at the local inn ever since he turned twenty-one. He is a bit reckless and is bad at committing to things...hence why he dropped out of college.
Bio: Jude was born and raised in Drague. He's always wanted something more out of his life, and never really thought that this small town had much to offer him. He was bound to a dragon when he was very young, and he thought that this made him special. Which is correct, but still, the idea of having a dragon went to his head and has instilled in him a permanent sense of possibly unwarranted confidence. He named his dragon Hops, after the ingredient in beer, and has had a lot of fun adventures with his scaly friend. Always on a quest for riches and new opportunities, Jude left Drague at the age of eighteen to go to college. It was here that he met Silas Green, a fellow youth who introduced him to a world of drugs that enveloped Jude. Both boys dropped out at the fall semester due to failing grades and having nowhere else to go, they both returned to Drague, where they started working odd jobs and even selling drugs on the side. Eventually, Jude became the local bartender. On the side, he uses his dragon, Hops, to transport drugs to other small towns to make some extra money. Jude insists it's just temporary until he can finish his novel, which he hopes will bring him fame and fortune, but he's been stuck in this town smoking weed and partying with Silas Green for the past six years, and he shows no signs of ever getting what he wants. For now, Jude just does his thing and kinda chills.
Likes/Dislikes/Loves/Fears: Jude likes to party. He loves neglecting his responsibilities, and he's a big fan of girls, his dragon, and basically any alcoholic beverage. Big weed fan. Likes to talk and talk. Fan of writing and film. Hates the idea of staying in Drague. Is afraid he'll never amount to anything. Dislikes people who try to tell him what to do in his life. He's scared of the future and what it may entail.
3+ Extra Info: Jude has a tattoo of his dragon on his back. He likes to take his dragon and travel around the country. His best friend is Silas Green, a troublemaker who is in and out of jail and known around town as the man to go to if you need something illegal. Jude is also known to sell illegal goods during his cigarette breaks at the bar. Together they have a small side business selling illegal stuff.

Hops the dragon:
images

images

Name/Nicknames: Jude Thomas
Age/Birthday: 24
Gender/Sexuality: Straight Male
Role (what their job is in the town): Bartender
Residence: The Inn Room 02
Personality: Jude is a fun loving guy who enjoys a strong drink and a nice smoke. He's known for his partying ways, his inconsistency, and his sarcasm. He's a good conversationalist and loves a good joke. He's a generally well-liked guy and has been the bartender at the local inn ever since he turned twenty-one. He is a bit reckless and is bad at committing to things...hence why he dropped out of college.
Bio: Jude was born and raised in Drague. He's always wanted something more out of his life, and never really thought that this small town had much to offer him. He was bound to a dragon when he was very young, and he thought that this made him special. Which is correct, but still, the idea of having a dragon went to his head and has instilled in him a permanent sense of possibly unwarranted confidence. He named his dragon Hops, after the ingredient in beer, and has had a lot of fun adventures with his scaly friend. Always on a quest for riches and new opportunities, Jude left Drague at the age of eighteen to go to college. It was here that he met Silas Green, a fellow youth who introduced him to a world of drugs that enveloped Jude. Both boys dropped out at the fall semester due to failing grades and having nowhere else to go, they both returned to Drague, where they started working odd jobs and even selling drugs on the side. Eventually, Jude became the local bartender. On the side, he uses his dragon, Hops, to transport drugs to other small towns to make some extra money. Jude insists it's just temporary until he can finish his novel, which he hopes will bring him fame and fortune, but he's been stuck in this town smoking weed and partying with Silas Green for the past six years, and he shows no signs of ever getting what he wants. For now, Jude just does his thing and kinda chills.
Likes/Dislikes/Loves/Fears: Jude likes to party. He loves neglecting his responsibilities, and he's a big fan of girls, his dragon, and basically any alcoholic beverage. Big weed fan. Likes to talk and talk. Fan of writing and film. Hates the idea of staying in Drague. Is afraid he'll never amount to anything. Dislikes people who try to tell him what to do in his life. He's scared of the future and what it may entail.
3+ Extra Info: Jude has a tattoo of his dragon on his back. He likes to take his dragon and travel around the country. His best friend is Silas Green, a troublemaker who is in and out of jail and known around town as the man to go to if you need something illegal. Jude is also known to sell illegal goods during his cigarette breaks at the bar. Together they have a small side business selling illegal stuff.

Hops the dragon:
images
Sorry, gonna have to say no to this character altogether.

Reactions: 7.39

Bio: Thane has dreamed of becoming a dragon rider ever since he was a young boy. And although he grew up in poverty his mother put in a great effort to make sure her kids got a good education. Then has two younger sisters that he helped raise. As a kid he always got into trouble, whether it was because he got in a fight to protect someone, or because someone didn’t like what he said, he never backed down. He believes if he's telling the truth then he shouldn’t have to apologize. And his instinctive protective nature won't allow him to stand back and watch injustices. As he grew older he buckled down in school so that he could be accepted to the Dragon Riders School. Although it seemed highly unlikely that he would be let in, he was, but just by the skin of his teeth. Since then he has moved to be closer to the school. Leaving home for the first time was a difficult change for Thane so he regularly writes home.
3+ Extra Info:
His Dragons name is Rourke. He is a large black male dragon that he met his first day in town.

So for dragon training it’s not really an official school. It’s more like... nnn... a camp? You don’t get enrolled or accepted or anything, you just show up and either stick to it or not. Also there would be no way Thane bonded with his dragon on his first day in town as an outsider. He would have had to have gone through some training prior to personally meeting the dragons for safety reasons. Most of the riders are from Dragues or have been there long enough to have picked that part up easily or are born into dragon riding families. So overall he would have to have been in town for a few months already training before getting dragon. He would still be considered recruit because he is still relatively new.

Okay, thank you for your feedback. I changed the things that you mentioned if you dont mind giving it a second look. =)

• Ah Seen It
@MiharuAya I think it would make sense if Thane just recently bonded with Rourke. That way it fits his timeline just a little bit better. Other than that he’s all good.