Dragues - ooc

Hnnnnng I don’t want to work today. I’ll be getting Judarius and some posts out after work.

The struggle of having no voice but doing customer service work.

Annnd Judarius is posted~
Now to get to work on some posts...

Untitled.png
i don't know to code on here yet so i just ... made it into a gfx orz.

Reactions: GuanYue

Name: Cass Azalea | Petname: Casey
Role: Inn Barkeep | Residence: Shoreside Cottage 01

Likes: beautiful and useless things: the moon, stars, flowers, smiles, jokes
the weak and desperate - he'll always pour them another drink
Dislikes: violent and hostile situations, extraneous work, tomatoes
Loves: gambling, drinking, stories, peaches, rain and snow
Fears: familial guilt and responsibilities, fucking rats

Personality: Level headed with terrible impulse control. Cass lives by hedonistic ideals, valuing freedom over security. He's an affable young man with time he doesn't know what to do with. His approach to hardships is rather optimistic, and despite his brazen cheekiness, he never fails to show respect. If his words are dishonest, his actions aren't.

Biography: Why would this city boy come to a small and desolate town like Drague? It's not as if the dragons were such a motivation for him to up and out from his spoiled rotten life. He had money, education and status. His rents were loving to a fault. They cherished their son like nothing else. Even if he was a good for nothing, gambling fool. But when things didn't look so good he didn't bother approaching the situation. No, he gave one good hard look and left everything.

It was a cowardly move, but he too loved his family. The cognitive dissonance of ratting out his own was the greatest burden. It struck a chord and broke all the strings. There would be no decision to make if he was out of the picture. He didn't want to approach the situation in its entirety. So why not a place so far and distant, not even a decent WiFi signal could be captured? There, he could live out his life with the guilt of their crimes.

Extra: Incredibly tight lipped; takes secrets to the grave
Close to a stray cat he calls Justine; he gives nibs - she kills rats
As a student, he was at the top of his class, known for his conscientiousness
Aspired to be a first rate detective- put those dreams in the can
Though he has his own lovely cottage, he crashes at the inn anyway
Hair is strawberry blonde and his eyes are reddish brown
A workaholic contradicted by his hedonistic behavior

Last edited:
Reactions: 7.39 and GuanYue

Adam Arki
NICKNAME ARKI | TWENTY ONE | MALE | PANSEXUAL
FALL 9 | CLINIC INTERN

Interests
Adam likes the warmth of Winter; the cozy fires and hot cocoa on cold days. Though he isn't a picky eater, his food needs to be scalding hot for him to really enjoy it. Adam loves fried chicken and sweet desserts, and he can always be found scoping for new treats a t the bakery. His gluttonous habits are balanced with his extensive fitness training. He's huge on cleanliness, and dislikes clutter and mess. Though his fear of dragons had lessened, he still maintains a slight distance.

Personality
A calm and radiant demeanor, naturally coming off as stone walled and distant. Adam stands tall with an air of confidence, a little rude and somewhat arrogant, but all with the best intentions. At his worst, he can be snarky with a vicious tongue. He's a hard worker, impatient in the faces of those who can't keep up. There's an intensity about him that either repels or attracts people. He's cold to those that don't know him, but his impassiveness can switch to charm with ease. He cares deeply for the well being of others, and is surprisingly gentle to those close to him. Adam bears no grudges, and is rather lenient with the selfishness of his inner circle (the doting type). His strong mental fortitude leaves no room for regrets or shame. Adam will reflect on his actions and learn to move on or adapt.

Biography
Adam was born in prestige, inheriting the family name of infamous riders. As the only son, he was expected to become the next prodigy of his generation. However during his session with familiarizing himself to the dragons, his inner frustrations had agitated the wild beasts. The incident had since created a trauma for the boy. Though the physical injuries were well accepted, his projection of high expectations and stress onto the dragons had created a deep psychological fear. His training to become a rider had stopped immediately, enabling him to pursue a career path of his own choice.

Extra
Residence: Manor Room 01 (3BD3BA)
He has the distinct scent of spruce and pine.
Tends to his own little garden.
Enjoys spending time with the elderly.
Swims in the river during his spare time.

@baman begins @Vinn all are accepted! You can post them in the index thread and start posting. I’ll update the info thread when I get home from work.

Awesome, now to begin the wholesome interactions and crafty shenanigans.
I'm smack in the middle of midterm season, but woowee - I'll take a break.

@7.39 I'd love to make those connections, but with the glitch I can't seem to send a private message ): So if yours works, please do!

Also an open invitation to anyone else! Doesn't have to be formal planning, even opinions between the characters are great!

Cass and Magnus would know one another from work. Albeit, it's not ideal if he can't handle such a strict workaholic.

i meant like, what platform: discord, skype, dms, etc.

but now that you mention it

• close friends / drink buddies
  • someone to protect
  • maybe someone who annoys nik ._.
  • he needs spice in his old man life

I'll be plotting on here with peeps so. Boom! There's no discord for this thread.

... would Nik want a cold case mystery that's been sitting on his desk for the past two years? :u

• According to Plan
i meant like, what platform: discord, skype, dms, etc.

but now that you mention it

• close friends / drink buddies
  • someone to protect
  • maybe someone who annoys nik ._.
  • he needs spice in his old man life

Oi. He ain’t that old. Gilroy is old man status

he's old, ancient, he likes playing mahjong and going on long walks to contemplate the woes of young life
he opens doors for ladies and gents and helps walk old women across the street
but hey they can be old men friends

also cold case mystery?
!!!!

explain