Dragues - ooc

Also if anyone wants to plot with my peeps, send me them there PMs, or DMs if you're on discord. I like to PLOTS.

• According to Plan
Reactions: GuanYue
Helloo, just gotta finish up on my bio and then I'll be set.
In the meantime, would anyone like for some character connections?
Considering that this is a close knit town, I'd love to make as many as I can.
I also need my inner circle for this antisocial boy, fufu.

• Love
Reactions: 7.39
I'm in the process of making a second character, and there's also Vita if you're interested. :)

Biooooo first, acceptance yay or nay, theeen plots!

Edit;; also I noticed he's an intern at the clinic and he's bonded to a dragon. Currently only dragon riders can be bonded to dragons, so either he is a dragon rider, he doesn't have a dragon, or you're able to convince me why he has a dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • According to Plan
Appearance
Sudou.Kira.full.2396011.png

Name: Silas Ever
Nicknames: Sai, Idiot
Birthday: Summer 20
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: Inn Owner
Residence: Inn Room 1

Personality: Silas is a bit of an eccentric young man, smarter than he lets people know, upbeat and hard to keep up with regarding energy he keeps the inn running with almost minimal hitches. He has been known to make other peoples fights his own and has a sense of justice that's maybe too strong for him to handle given how many fights he had gotten into. All that aside he's a likable man despite being a bit of a womanizer (after all he never intentionally tries to hurt the heart of a maiden!) and is more than willing to help someone in need, even if he knows it's a bit more than he can chew, a sucker for a sob story after all. Silas is slow to anger, but when it's the last straw, it's a force to be reckoned with. Well, he's quick to forgive since he's a pacifist at heart!

Bio: Not much is known about Silas's past, he has a long line of knights in his family and for a time was training to become one himself. When he turned 17, he realized that just wasn't his cup of tea, and since his family didn't take the news too well he ran away from home, and when I mean, run he ran. He still keeps contact with his little sister who, unlike him is much more stern and hates writing since he never stayed in a place for more than a month, and that month was so that he could get the mail. Though his marvelous adventures had come to a close five years after settling into a town and taking charge of an Inn.

Spicy foods, like suuuper spicy.
Honest People
A good book (though he doesn't read much)

Dislikes:
Senseless Violence
Foods that are too sweet
Arrogant people

Loves:
His inn staff granted some could do without him
Mystery! His all-time favorite genre.
Some good company, he likes to drink.

Fears:
Failure
Living life half-heartedly
His Father

3+ Extra Info
-Despite not wanting to be a knight Silas was talented with the sword, even earning the name Steel Hellbringer among others, obviously, he wasn't a fan. He does maintain a daily exercise routine, less extreme than his routine in knight training, but just enough to keep him healthy and spiffy. He's still talented with the sword, though he hasn't unsheathed one since he was 20. He's never had to either since the worst he's had to deal with was common hoodlums causing a ruckus.
-Despite being a flirt, he's dense to romance.
-He has run into Vita in the past, though this was in the woods nearer tonight and not using an ounce of intelligence when approaching her ended up scaring her. She didn't hesitate when blasting him into the river and watching him go downstream. He was terrified to see she was also a town resident, though she wasn't nearly as violent as he expected her to be.

Sorry that took forever to post Beil in the character thread. Work is currently sucking all will to do anything out of me.

Why does my go lucky knight get pitied oh no?

Because of who works for him.... someone that won't think twice of kicking Silas out of his own kitchen. xD

• Haha
It's okay, it's okay! He's a big boy and years of eating nothing of peppers has made him resilient to getting slapped with a hot spatula. : D Be gentle with him he loves his inn workers.

PFFT! Watch out for flying knives then! As long as Magnus can work, he'll do what is right for the Inn's kitchen.

o shit

I will start planning my peeps

Name/Nicknames: Massika Nazari - none known

Age/Birthday: 33 | Spring 35

Gender/Sexuality: Female | Demisexual | Biromantic

Role: Owner of the Bath House

Residence: Bathhouse Side House

Personality: Massika is as her name suggests, one that is like the rain. She comes and goes as she pleases often bringing either rest or devastation. Without interference, Massika is calm, cool, collected. She keeps to herself until she wants affection. Like a cat she'll seek it out when she wants it. However, when provoked she has little in the way of her normal personality. She volatile and merciless. Massika is hard to get to know just on the basis that she doesn't talk a lot. She isn't mute or a snob she just doesn't see the point in wasting words. If you are on her good side she will shower you in compliments. If you are on her bad side, cold shoulder for you buddy.

Bio: Not a ton is known about Massika's life before she arrived in Dragues. However there are a few bits of information that float around, some are rumors but others are fact. It's up to you to decide what's real and what isn't. If asked if something it true you'll just get a sly smile and a wink out of her.

What's been pieced together so far:

Massika was born in a different city far away from Dragues. She was raised there and when she was old enough she left her family to apprentice as an exotic dancer. Her beauty gained her a husband who ran a bathhouse. She learned how to run it from him. They were in love for the first several years of their marriage. She bore him a son and they were happy. Her happiness has never lasted long. One tragic night the bathhouse was lit on fire by a man she had danced for years before that felt slighted. It killed both her husband and her son. Massika was out of the house at the time and therefore survived unscathed. She fled to Dragues and took over the bathhouse from the couple who had owned it before. Since then she's made it what it is today.

Likes​

Loves​

Dislikes​

• Soft, warm blankets​
  • Incense​
  • Cinnamon​
  • New clothes​

• Having control​
  • Plants
  • Children

• People that feel entitled
  • Mushrooms

Fears​

• Not being able to save someone else she loves
  • Fire

Facts:

• Almost never wears shoes. The closest she has to actual shoes is a pair of soft-soled slippers.
  • Has a small shrine dedicated to her son and husband tucked away in a corner of her house.
  • Will, upon occassion, dance by herself but will stop if she knows anyone is watching.
  • Is missing the two teeth on either side of her front teeth, leaving a gap between her front teeth and canines.
  • Is also missing her left ring finger and no one has figured out why yet.

Haha, sorry @Dao Ma, I love collaborating backstories! I'd love to finish on my character but I'm just about to pass out from a long day. Also my bad! I'll remove the dragon. Can't believe I missed that piece of information. I really need more sleep ;u;

@7.39 Yes! I'd love to. I'll dm you once I finish on my boy. c:

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: GuanYue and 7.39
Huzzah for the IC being up :D

And I'm still working on my second character CS, am trying to get round the idea in my head and potentially find some better looking coding before I post him. But I will get around to posting for Alicia in the meanwhile!