Dragues - ic

Castor Von Bismark

"Aaaahn.... Yes. This is it." Castor Von Bismark, Village crazy man-- er Wizard, excitedly mused as he pulled a sunburnt orange cape from his closet. His Cape closet- literally filled with different capes for every occasion. Castor Von Bismark was everything extra, meaning he needed an extravagant cape even if its only for morning errands. This particular one was enchanted- it smelled of cinnamon apple. One of his favorite smells, to be honest. He was, apparently, the non-conforming town person who wasn't exactly fond of all this pumpkin and spice. He's not basic enough.

The cape twirled around him majestically until it settled on his shoulders, and he clasped it to the fabric of his blouse. After a moment of standing and looking at himself in the mirror, he frowned. "I'm missing something, aren't I?" The squawk of one of his birds made him gasp. "Of course. You are completely right, Fredrick." With the snap of his finders, a poof of smoke clouded around his head. When it dispersed his melon was shaped like... a melon. "Oh- wrong plant." His voice resounded even though no face was on the melon. Another snap, another cloud of smoke.This time, his head was as a pumpkin. "Ah, yes. Now I feel like im in the spirit. Still... It is eerie without the face. I don't want to scare the children... well- not that much." After spending time to draw a face on with marker, he once again added a little spell. When he spoke, it would look like that drawn mouth was moving to match the phonetics. The eyes also blinked for added effect. Now he is ready for the day.

Castor Von Bismark would first head to the market. There were a few things he'd need to pick up. The door to the shop closed and locked itself as the wizard left it. Already he could see the children stare in awe. Whether it was fear or surprise, any attention was good for Castor. The drawn mouth of the pumpkin widened into an even bigger smile. Today was going to be fun.​

• Love
Reactions: GuanYue
Tanith continued eating the jelly, nodding at Cass's remark. Citrus would be nice; I like the tangy flavor. With another mouthful of jelly she shrugged, the coconut wasn't bad, probably just want to add something to level it out a bit. Tanith only acknowledged Cass once again when he began to speak in a voice that sounded like he was lecturing a child. It didn't particularly bother her, but she raised a brow in curiosity and maybe even annoyance when he knelt down to meet her eyes. Somehow it reminded her of how people would try and calm a dog down. "I've shot down much cuter things than puppies," the girl replied, finally finishing the last of her less than healthy breakfast "Besides, you can't really deny me jelly if I'm paying for it." She dropped the spoon in the cup, a satisfying click resonating as it hit the glass.

The woman couldn't make herself be nicer to Silas even if god descended from the heavens and told her too, it was difficult to be nice to someone who bent his own personality so out of shape for whatever reason. Though free jelly would be nice, and to settle for something in the market just didn't live up to expectations, but she wasn't going to let someone twist her arm that easily. "I give you points for looking out for your boss." She pushed the cup away and brought the notebook closer, flipping open to a new page and began to sketch something that looked similar to a hooded cloak. It was about time she started working on her winter gear; she'd have to pay the tailor a visit soon.

Ezra Eden

Fall was probably one of the best season for a multitude of reasons. One, it was a time of change. Like spring, but a different kind of change. It was the death cycle of life-- where the beautiful colors on the trees and ground wilted and died in the most beautiful fashion. A foretelling of the equally as beautiful rebirth yet to come. Up until the Fall Equinox, it was a slow trickle for the leaves to start to change in color and the ground level plants to start to die, but then after, it sped up and the Dragues would become blanketed with beautiful and deep warm colors.

Ezra loved Fall for so many reasons, it was a muse to her spirit, as well as Grandmother's. The latter only made it so much better. When Grandmother Eden was happy, everything was perfect. While the woman was slowly entering her own final cycle in life-- becoming older and more frail, her spirit seemed to be refreshed around this time of the season. That in and of itself made Ezra more motivated to get up out of bed and start the day.

Once Grandmother was attended too (given medication and food) Ezra made her way around the small family's home above the apothecary. Her indoor plants were changing, and Ezra had to tend to them and clean up the fallen leaves and petals. Many of her flowers were going to die, and that was sad enough- but at least she knew that newer breeds of plants would be blooming soon in the winter. Change could always be good.

Once that was done, she dressed into more professional (but still loose and comfortable) clothing and made her way downstairs to the shop. She'd left some food for Erza upstairs in case she hadn't left for work already.

While Ezra was eager to go into the backyard of the Apothecary and into the greenhouse, there was more important work to be done. Orders needed to be filled and she had to prepare vitamin packs for the dragons today. That was something to look forward too-- she thoroughly enjoyed visiting the dragons and their riders. Maybe she would be able to catch Remmi or Kana today. It's been a while since she had leisure time to talk to them.

It was while she was filling orders that her friend and coworker, Josiah, walked in. She smiled back and nodded. "It is such a beautiful day. Good morning." Her eyes followed him for a moment, but she had to focus back at what she was doing. She was good enough at multitasking to listen and fill. Her eyes glimpsed at him for a split moment as he explained his plans. "You be sure to be careful while you're out there." The mother hen in her was always concerned, but now was the time for animals to be gathering food for hibernation. Who knew how they would be acting.

"I've not had a chance to go back there yet. I got down here not long before you--" She glanced up at him while she pulled down a mortar and pestle. "--would you mind getting me the ingredients to Ezekiel's digestive supplement?" She started working again soon after the request. "After I get back from delivering these, I can join you in the greenhouse, if you want."​

Alicia Malour

Smiling as she heard Sev mutter something in the background, Alicia kept handing out the orders to those that came to take their pastries and nothing more, going between the few occupied tables inside, making numerous cups of coffee and tea and making sure the place still looked decent. It was a tough job sometimes, but it was the one she had gotten used to by now.

When Sev came out and mused, Alicia looked towards him "Oh, you can bet on it. If you keep this up, you'll end up making us all fat with those tasty, tasty," just smelling the fresh pastries made her mouth water a bit and she couldn't finish what she begun saying. Quickly paying her attention to a customer, Alicia took a moment before turning her attention back to Sev once more "By the way, all the smells are getting up to the apartment. It makes for the best wake up call ever, and if you hadn't spent all the time just being there, I would've ordered you to come by after a day of work and just smell the place. I sometimes don't want to clean it because it will get rid of the smell." She told him with a wink.

Turning back to the customers, it seemed as though the new batch of bagged pastries managed to help, and a couple of minutes later Alicia was able to take a deep breath and look around, only people sitting in the tables remained now. She knew more would come later, but knowing to appreciate the small breathing spaces was always something important.

As she looked around, Alicia suddenly noticed Vita and Jude, who were deep enough in the cafe to have been there for a while, but still not sitting down in any kind of table. Were they wanting to take away? She knew both enjoyed sitting around here. Quickly grabbing a couple of menus and a tray, she made her way to them and offered a small bow and a smile "Welcome, Vita and Jude! Sitting down or getting yourselves a take away?" She asked, offering a happy tone as she was glad to them both, but it was possible both of them were busy. It was almost a holiday, after all.

• Love
Reactions: Candi Cosmo

xxxKana Schaefer

Having already prepared for her day, Kana made her way to the stables where she would make sure Sondi was being well cared for. She was a bit paranoid, not that she assumed Elliot would ever hurt the dragons on purpose, but mistakes could be made. As she entered the stables, she gave a nod to Remi and Beil, but didn't yet greet them. She hurried over to where Sondi was kept, opening the door. Sondi perked up, giving a cheerful rumble as she got to her feet, softly butting Kana.

"Hello my little girl! How's Sondi today?" She sweetly cooed, rubbing the dragon's snout and under her chin, warmth radiating from her mouth. She acted much like a large cat, rubbing her face all over Kana. With a final rub of her neck, Kana began to look around the stables. She had definitely been recently fed, as there were small bits of fresh meat on the floor. Everything seemed to be in order.

"Hope you were nice to Elliot this time." She told her, only to receive a somewhat offended look in return. Sondi could be somewhat temperamental. She liked certain people, and certain people only. She was one of the sweetest and kindest dragons, but she extended those mannerisms to only a small handful of people. Elliot was not one yet.

"Ready for some flying today? We have some lessons with the others, so be a good teacher, okay?" Kana began to lead Sondi out, her graceful feet touching the floor softly. She walked down the stable aisle, stopping near Remi and Beil who were in the large tack room. She stood right outside the door, Sondi right behind her.

"Morning." She stiffly greeted the two, her soft voice from talking with Sondi nearly completely disappearing. She tended to try to sound more professional around the others. Sondi snorted a greeting as well.

Remigio Garza (@Dao Ma), Beil Heroux (@ilyrian)

xxxElliot Lynch

Elliot was one of the earliest rising individuals in Dragues. He had to tend to the dragons immediately in the morning. He made breakfast, keeping some for his mother so she could easily warm it up when she woke up after him, usually only an hour after he was awake. Dressing in his raggedy clothes that he used for his job, he made his way out to the stables, and began his job.

While cleaning of the stalls usually waited for the dragons to be out for the day, so he didn't disturb them, the rest of the place got a daily cleaning. It was a big job, as the place had to be large enough to accommodate the dragons. His cleaning usually took the entire morning. He always took a break around seven o'clock to feed the stirring dragons. Large buckets of meat, as well as some mixed veggies, grains, and fruits for a well balanced diet (though they were often picked out), were dumped in large troughs. Most of the dragons liked him well enough, though Sondi once in a while gave him some issues. However, one dragon seemed to hate his guts. Remi's girl, Veithe.

With Veithe, Elliot had tried time and time again to get her to like him. However, she was more interested in snapping and hissing at him, and ruining his shirts via claws and the occasional nip. She never hurt him, which he assumed she knew better, but it was warning enough that Elliot had to ask Remi to start caring for her. Elliot would clean her stall when she was gone, but otherwise all care was done by Remi.

The other dragons at least allowed him to do his job. He fed them, washed them if they needed it, cleaned their stalls, and would sometimes administer medicines. Sondi wasn't keen on being cleaned, but she tolerated it if he gave her some good chin scratches and a treat. He always announced his presence by singing the dragons' names as he approached their stalls. Opening the doors and walking in suddenly on a sleeping dragon was a recipe for disaster.

Hearing Remi come in for Veithe, Elliot hurriedly cleaned her stall while they were out for a morning fly. While he cleaned, a few more riders came in for their charges, specifically Beil and Kana. With them leaving for lessons, he could get the stalls nice and shiny for when they returned. He peered at his watch, checking the time, before continuing to clean Veithe's stall. In a couple more hours, he'd take his usual lunch break.

Remigio Garza (@Dao Ma), Beil Heroux (@ilyrian)

A blank stare was all that Remi got in return when he teased her about her late start. "You know as well as I do why I'm late. At least Eze doesn't have to worry about starving if I'm late because he doesn't snap at the poor stable hands. You spoil her." Beil stretched her shoulder as she looked over the assignments for the day. She'd need to get going soon if she was going to finish all her tasks and still have time to let Ezekiel burn off some energy. He was still young for a dragon after all.

The next to arrive was Kana and honestly Beil liked the other rider. Though Beil wasn't privy to many moments when it was just Kana and her dragon, Beil could only assume that Sondi was just as spoiled as all the other dragons. It was a special bond that riders had with their dragons. Beil had known nothing else like it.

"Morning Kana," Beil responded with a slight inclination of her head. "I'd better get Eze tacked up if I'm going to get through all the tasks today and still have time to wear him out. Are we practicing for the gourd festival tonight? Or tomorrow?" Beil spoke as she moved around the room, gathering her saddle and a few other things that would keep her firmly attached to Ezekiel's back while he was flying. "If we are, let me know later." She gave the two other riders a brief smile before walking out of the tack room and past Kana and Sondi. Only a few more steps took her to Ezekiel's side and she let him nudge her side, his impatience to get going only growing with every passing second.

Once he was tacked up, Beil pulled her hood on and snapped her goggles into place before sprinting down the hall that lead out onto the cliff. Her feet left solid ground and suddenly she was falling. Ezekiel's wings cut through the air beside her before he swooped beneath her. Beil slipped her feet into the specially designed stirrups on either side moments before Ezekiel pulled up out of the dive and shot past the entrance of the stables.

Aureliana loved sleeping in. She really did. But today was not that day to sleep in. Which was, in her opinion, a real shame. Aure would kill to curl back up in bed and spend the day there. Preferably with company but that hadn't happened in a while now. Oh well.

Her orange eyes scoured the tailor shop, making sure everything had a place and was in it. They narrowed on one mannequin and a snarl came to her lips. Someth- A loose thread. Aure flexed her fingers before calmly walking over to the mannequin and wheeled it back to her work station. The offending garment was a new one and a new pattern. She'd hoped for more from it. But fabric is only that. She'd have to ask Castor Von Bismark if he'd be willing to enchant a few of her pieces to sell.

The soft sound of scissors as she destroyed the shirt was the only noise in the shop for a little bit. That was, until Aureliana got up and went down into the basement to start the fire that kept the entire shop and apartment above the shop warm. When she went back up the soft crackling of wood could be heard from the vents in the corners of the room. She might have to go out for more wood later but for now Aure sat pin straight at her work table situated towards the back of the room and started flipping through her fabric swatches.

…..

She needed inspiration.

• Spicy
Reactions: Candi Cosmo
ASTRID BLUM

"Discussion that I'll win~" Astrid chimed in a sing-song tone at Massika's comment. The woman was always so stern and prickly (despite being not so much with Astrid but that's beside the point), she needed to just relax and enjoy the holiday! Of course, it was one of Astrid's favorite since she was a little girl. Dress up in overly ridiculous costumes and parade around town demanding candy and baked goods? It was any kid's dream, really.

With a small nod of her head, she gathered up the cleaning supplies and set them to the side. She helped Massika close up so that they could go and do their routine run. In her head, she went over mental checklists of things she recalled were in stock and things that were running low. No need for notepads when you've got a memory of a...what needed to be done again?

After the bathhouse was all locked up and they were set out down the path into the busier streets of town, Astrid stretched her arms up over her head. "I wish it was sunnier, but the weather is nice." She sighed and looked over to Massika. "Oh! We should go to the Inn so I can bother to Cassy. I hear he's working on some holiday drinks and I feel like snooping a little bit to see what his progress is." She wrinkled her nose a little, as if she was actually attempting to scheme something a little mischievous. "Where else do we need to go today? Ooh, you know what? I think the incense you ordered should be in at the market too! I hope so. That last batch smelled sooo good but we're running low."​

• Love
Reactions: ilyrian

xxxJosiah Sutton

Josiah chuckled a bit when she told him to be careful out in the woods, and he nodded simply.

"Always am." He told her, putting more of the medicinal teas on the shelves until they were completely full. He folded the cardboard box shut, picking it back up. He put it back on the ground when she asked for the supplements for Ezekial. He wandered up and down the aisle of ingredients that were scoop your own and pay by weight, scooping various herbs and ingredients into a small paper bag. Once finished, he brought the bag and the box up to the front, setting the bag on the counter gently.

"Sure, sounds like a plan. I'll probably be back there when you get back. I saw a few more bare spots on the shelves, so I'll fill those before heading back." He told her, once again making his way back to the store room, grabbing a few more boxes of various imported, prepackaged herbs. Some people preferred convenience over freshness, so he did like to stock the prepackaged types. He wasn't exactly an elitist, and knew convenience and mass production had its place, especially when a certain herb was out of season and was otherwise incredibly expensive.

mentionsEzra Eden (@Candi Cosmo)

xxxMichelle Wolfthal

Like she did every morning, Michelle had to wake up Addy, then went on to make breakfast for her family. She was never extravagant, but she wanted to make sure they started their day out right. That usually meant eggs, bacon, and juice. However, with Addy never waking up when she wanted her to, she had resorted to often buying some healthier cereals and other quick breakfasts.

After dishes were cleaned, she was dressed properly, and she had her first cup of coffee, she would bid farewell to her husband and daughter for the day and walk to her cafe. She had basically inherited the place from her previous husband's parents, who moved from Dragues because of the pain of the memories. Now she ran it, and made it a bit more... modern. She wasn't the one who opened the place, that was Sev. He had to be there much earlier than she ever wanted to be in order to make the stock for the day.

It was much later in the morning now, and Michelle was holed up in the small office at the back of the shop, where she was doing some bookwork. Thankfully, it wasn't anything too horrendous. Plus, she had her delicious coffee from Alicia. With a final flourish of her pen on a check, she tore it from her checkbook, readied it for mail, and placed it in her out box. It would go out in the morning, payment for her next order of coffee beans and syrups. She walked back out from the doorway that lead to her office as Jude and Vita walked in. She gave the miner a wide smile.

"Jude! Good to see you this morning dear." She sipped her coffee, walking behind the barista counter, letting Alicia work. She leaned against the counter, noting just how full the spot for goody bags were. That made her pleased. Sev's bags of baked goods were always a hit. Her eyes moved back to Judarius, her smile turning softer.

"How are you doing this morning? Helping Gil with anything?"

mentions Judarius Rhys (@Dao Ma), Vita de Zain (@7.39), Alicia Malour (@Nim), Severenn Byrne, Mercius Wolfthal (@Candi Cosmo)

• Love
Reactions: GuanYue and 7.39
Tanith
Tanith paused in her frantic scribbling for just a moment to acknowledge Cass speaking, her eyes shifting in his direction as she noticed him kneel down just a little more in what she assumed was defeat. She was clever in suppressing the amused smile that threatened to expose itself. Her pencil began to move once again as Cass reached over to take the empty cup, flashing the girl a toothy grin that made her feel as though she had lost despite there being no competition. Tanith scoffed, the closest thing anyone's ever heard her come to a laugh "Naturally, I'm not one who enjoys the pity handouts." Despite her words, she didn't get up from her seat right away, finishing off the last few details of her rough sketch and beginning alternatives that may be more practical or easier to make, of course, her design and details pale in comparison to Aureliana, but it was definitely better than walking into the shop asking if she could do a thing with this thing and make it go though- eugh? She sighed if she could commission someone to wipe that memory from her mind at least she could live happily.

Finally, the young woman had risen from her seat, closing her notebook and tucking it away in a compartment in her messenger bag. "And how much do I owe you for the snack?" Tanith asked as soon as she had gotten within earshot of Cass, being mindful not to touch the counter he had so diligently cleaned. She stood on her toes trying to peek over the counter and over his shoulder, just a bit curious to see what he was working on but quickly lost interest as soon as she saw the papers. She was a terrible reader and if anything bordered on illiterate.

Lillie Hayes
Lillie woke up in the quiet house, wrapped in her blanket cocoon with her bear nearby. The child squinted at the note on her nightstand and let out a small huff. Another plan in failure, after all, Vincent always woke up when the sun did without fail, and time and time again Lillie attempted to either stay up all night to see him off or try and wake up as early as he did. After blinking the sleep out of her eyes she suddenly rolled out of bed, practically throwing herself off really, but it worked! All sleep had been replaced with pain. She scrambled out of the mess of blankets and threw them on the bed and stole the note, reading it over carefully.

Breakfast is in the fridge. Play safe and don't listen to Juno too much, love you.

Beneath the brief memo was an embarrassingly lousy doodle, but the note found it's place in the shoebox of others and a few obscure knick-knacks she had either found or bought with her hard earned money. Lillie quickly had gotten dressed and brushed her teeth, popping two slices of toast in the toaster with the assistance of a chair. Her breakfast was simple, orange juice, a cup of yogurt with some blueberries and strawberries and two slices of toast with jam, featuring a muffin she had climbed the shelves for. Lille took a thoughtful bite of her toast while she pondered on what to do for the day, swinging her legs while she sat on the table rather than the chair. After all, there was no one there to tell her not to. After finishing off the last sip of her orange juice, Lille hopped off the table to the chair and then to the floor, a light of determination in her eyes and a broad smile on her lips. "To the Dragons!" She announced to no one in particular, and while visiting the training grounds was a norm for her today was the day she would actually visit the stables. Or so she told herself every morning.

With a march of resolve, Lille left the house, making sure she had her house key tucked away in the pocket of her dress and that the door was actually locked. With that, she had sped off in the direction of the training compound, but not running, because queen's don't run because they're never late.

After resisting the urge to make a detour to the Cafe for a tasty snack, Lillie had finally made it to the training compound, and though a bit lost still walked as though she knew where she was going, after all she had a vauge idea at least.

REMIGIO GARZA

Remi couldn't help but give a sly grin--like a child that had gotten caught being mischievous and found it entirely too funny. "Spoil her? Nooo." He hummed. There was no way he could admit that he spoiled Veithe, even though he knew it was fact. Hands down, swear to gods undeniable fact. He did feel bad for Elliot, and he as sure Elliot didn't particularly like him for his lack of discipline, but Elliot continued to at least try. There was merit in that. Remi would have to have a sit down with Veithe soon.... maybe. "You know if the parents are hassling you too much, you can just introduce them to me and I'll set them straight." He gave her a large grin, showing that he was probably joking. Probably.

Upon hearing Kana's voice, he turned to see her by the doorway. "Morning." He replied cheerily, granting her a smile. He gave Sondi a nod in greeting as well. "Assignments were just put up, means a good morning." Remi then turned back to the bulletin board and tore one of the paper from the tacks holding it in place. He turned to hand it to Beil. "Not too many, but they definitely need to get done. There was a complication at one of the port stations and there was a couple shipments missing. If you've got a chance to investigate that, that would be great." He paused and nodded. "Yeah, and we'll be practicing tonight. Tomorrow mid-day we'll also be practicing."

He then turned to Kana again. "Care to round up the recruits? We've got to spend some more time with them in practice." There was a moment's pause when another rider trotted their way up to the trio, letting them know that there was... a random little girl wandering about the compound. Instantly Remi's mind flashed a million different things before finally connecting the dots. "Oh no." He mumbled under his breath. "Lillie." He turned to the rider and grimaced slightly. "Do you know where she was last seen? Let's make sure she stays away from the stables, yeah?" He looked back to the other two for reassurance on the idea.

• Love
Reactions: 7.39
JUDARIUS RHYS

In that moment Darius seemed to brighten at Vita's remark. They were on the same brainwave for pastries. He gave her a small smile, only to give a slightly quizzical and more concerned look when she began to lift his arm. He half expected her to start using his arm to point things out, but she let it drop again, though, never letting go. Well, until now. He wasn't entirely sure what that was about, but the odd gesture of camaraderie was nice enough. "Strawberry shortcakes are great here... especially toward the end of the season when they're just ripe enough." He trailed off a little, blushing slightly when Vita pointed out Darius' frequency. "Not too often..." He replied to be some kind of modest.

But it was then that Darius heard two voices. Alicia had finally noticed them. He looked up and gave her a small wave to let her know he saw her. "Sitting down," He called, but stopped short to look back down to Vita to confirm. "Sitting down?" The second voice rang out like a bell. It lifted his eyes and he couldn't help but smile a little again.

"Morning Mrs Wolfthal." He watched her as she moseyed on back behind the counter, passing by Sev and Alicia. For a moment his eyes paused on Sev, noting the festive colors of the male's... dress. It reminded Darius of a giant leaf that had changed colors. Sev was a big-ass leaf. But from how Sev threw stale bread and pegged Darius in the head prior, he knew better to think Sev to be as fragile as a leaf.

"I'm doing alright. Having breakfast with Vita." He looked down at her for a moment, as if needing that confirmation again. "I'm meeting Gil in a bit to help him with the Hollowed Gourd attractions. He's wanting to outdo himself from last year." And hopefully not accidentally set the streetlamp flags on fire again from pyrotechnics.

VITA DE ZAIN
Vita's expression didn't change as he spoke, but inside she wanted to burst into giggles, though she knew that would probably make him more flustered than he already was and instead nodded her approval. "It's always good to come around the holiday's, Sev always seems to outdo himself every time, but you come here often enough to know that." She gave him a reassuring pat on the arm to ease to teasing of her last few words, and as if on queue two voices entered the conversation.

There were two ways people could eat, according to Mister Strange. With their mouth and with their eyes, though not in that order, if anyone could see Ruh or the magic around the shop at all it would be enough to draw people in, and while Sev and Alicia had a nice aura around them there was something about Michelle's that could just bring peace to the soul. Something that came with time probably. Alicia's upbeat question was answered with a bit of a delay from the sleepy witch "We'll be sitting, eating and walking is hard on the stomach after all." Another belated thought hit her as Darius announced the Hallowed Gourd attractions, her attention shifted from Alicia to Darius, a small twinkle in her grey eyes. She wouldn't be able to understand the technical stuff; she just was excited to see what they would look like this year after all last year was something to remember.

Vita leaned a little closer her already quiet voice dropped to a whisper "For someone who doesn't come here very often they sure do treat you with some familiarity." Her final jab at him, she swore to herself.

LILLIE HAYES
It had been a good while of her wandering the camp before finally getting an idea of where she was, well where she was didn't matter since she had found the stables after what felt like years of walking. She balled her hands into small fists as she glared down the stables. Dragon's are in there. With her eyes brimming with determination she took a step forward only to make a sharp turn on her toes and to take several steps back. Dragon's are in there. She thought with a little more dread as she fell to a crouch with her hands covering her head. If she was caught she'd have the house keys taken away for a week, again, and be stuck with Aunt Juno who only ever left the house for research, but if she went into the stables she could accidentally bond with a dragon and become a dragon rider and that was cooler than anything else she had going on in life.

With an obviously fake cough, Lillie turned around plopped herself on the ground while trying to muster the courage she had this morning. What was worse than getting caught by her dad was getting caught by Kana who seemed worlds scarier.

• Love
Gaius Veretti

Gaius quickly awoke and was met with a new found confusion. The last thing he remembered was being up quite late looking over some of the more meticulous notes taken by his father. It had been a long year searching trying to search through all of the journals. His father wrote down everything, at the very least once a day. This had started in his early adulthood and continued until his untimely death. Gaius started from the very first journal and he hasn't gotten past a mere few years of his father's life. It constantly nags at the back of his mind that there are thoughts and things he didn't know about his own father, and the potential to learn everything was overwhelming at times. Gaius decided that it would be helpful to clear his mind. Without picking up his cluttered office or doing anything of note he takes off on a walk.

During times like this, Gaius would frequent the stables. Looking over the Dragons he takes quite good care of, and checking up on them takes his focus and prevents his mind from wandering. Something he is looking forward to currently. As Gaius walks towards the stables he sees a good number of people running around doing errands and mingling amongst themselves. It's something that he rather enjoys, watching people in their natural habitat. Gaius had made it a goal to try and study Dragons in their natural habitat as well, though he hasn't gotten the chance yet. After a brisk walk and the occasional intrusive thought, he makes it to the stables. Within them he notices a figure which isn't hard to make out. It's Elliot, who works the dragon stables. When Gaius isn't taking care of medical issues with the Dragons, it's people like Elliot who make life easier and more comfortable for them. Something of which most of the riders appreciate to no end. Wanting to put his mind to something Gaius decides to approach Elliot and strike a conversation.

"How's it going Elliot?" Gaius says with almost no expression. "I just came to clear my mind and spend time with the Dragons. I assume you've already been to Luna's stall? Is everything alright?" Even though Gaius knew the answer to both of these questions he asks regardless. Gaius knows that Elliot wishes to be a rider and being with Dragons fuels that hope. It's something Gaius doesn't mind helping with, often allowing Elliot to play with Luna. Since it's something Gaius was looking to do anyways this morning, he asks Elliot to join him.

__CURRENTLY HAPPENING

TIME & DATE
Date: Fall 30
Time: 4pm

WEATHER
Semi-Sunny
Sundown soon
Cool, Clear Weather
Perfect for the Hallowed Gourd Festival

EVENT
We are time skipping to the Hallowed Gourd Festival. The Festival will begin around 6pm when the sun sets. Currently it is a couple hours before then and people are preparing the final touches as well as meeting up with those that they will be celebrating with. Most shops are closing early in order to celebrate, and everyone has gotten the announcement that the Hallowed Gourd Festival Ceremony will begin at 6pm in the TOWN SQUARE. Gilroy Rhys already has a large contraption hidden under an even larger tarp at Town Square. HAVE FUN EVERYBODY.

ASTRID BLUM

"Come ON, Sissy! It's cold standing out here!" Astrid complained, shifting from red heeled foot to red heeled foot as she waited outside of Massika's residence at the side of the bathhouse. Her legs up to her upper thighs were completely exposed to the elements. Apparently when Astrid told Aure that she wanted a Little Red Hood costume, she didn't expect Aure to take little literally. Arms crossed over her chest and she used the petticoat cloak to wrap around herself. Hood was over her perfectly curled hair and teeth chattered behind brightly red painted lips. "Hurryyyyy!" She whined more.

But just then, she stopped frozen in place. There was a growling sound from nearby. It must have been her ears playing tricks on her right? Maybe some dumb kid was playing a prank. Wolves didn't get this far into Dragues... did they? She cautiously looked around, now rubbing her arms to get the goosebumps off. "Massika....?" She called out hesitantly but heard the growl again. It made her skin crawl. She didn't want to be out here alone anymore.​