Dragons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BittyKitty1

Original poster
I've been wanting to do a Dragon roleplay for a while now, to be honest.

I noticed that people seem to hate Animal Roleplays around here, but I'm determined to pull a few people out of their Comfort Zone. I've flown way far out of mine, already.

Comment if you're interested and we can figure something out.

I might be interested, but it depends on what we do plot wise.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what the plot will be. I was hoping we could discuss it ^^

It could take place in a world where dragon-slaying is the mark of a great knight, and dragons are sought by warriors for the title of "dragon-slayer." We could play as the remaining dragons, and all the humans could be NPCs.

You got my interest, that's for sure. I am hellbent on getting a dragon RP that actually survives somewhere, if only to show off one of my favorite OCs.

Will the dragons be able to take on human form? Will they be magical?

Call me interested!

I'm all for it. I have to ask what variants of dragons are accepted though?

1) Magical? No. But they can breathe fire. And, I think allowing them to turn human would defeat the purpose of this roleplay. I feel like 90% of everyone would have them sit around in their Human forms.

2) 4-legged dragons with two to four wings would be pretty good. Wyverns are allowed, but in moderation. ^^

So when do we start? Breath weapons are allowed or just fire?

would there be variations of dragon types, such as elemental base?

@Otonashi - We can start right now, if everyone wants.

@Ace of Mana - Mmm, let's just stay within the Normal Dragon category. If we get enough participants, we could add in Elements.

Alrighty, I'm cool to start whenever

sorry, i'm a bit late to the party, but i'd love to participate. dragons are spectacularly fun to play, imo.

I'd love to try an rp like this, if it isn't too late.

Dragons?DRAGONS!?I LOVE DRAGONS!!!I just need to know the plot and junk and Im in :3

Does anyone have any plots they can think of?

And, are we going to use a character sheet or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.