Dragons' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once released, Alric could breath once more. He gasped, then stood up to make sure everything still worked correctly. He noticed that he had hit his target, but he didn't trust this bunch of bones. He had seen the arm move on its own, why shouldn't the rest of it? He started to doubt the judgement he had just seconds ago. He was desperate.
"I'm fine, just make sure you two are okay. I'm not sure if this dude is really dead... I'm going to check." Alric said. He walked over what he thought was a corpse and laid a foot on the skull. Enough weight might crush it.
"Youd better be dead, or you will wish you were." He threatened the disembodied head.

(It's cool. I've got psat's coming up. It shouldn't be a problem though. And I'm having problems with the new layout too. It's so hard to navigate!)

Nocturna let out a small breath of relief as the skeleton fell apart, though it was a short lived moment considering the fact that the creature's arm had worked without the rest of its body. She saw Alric approaching and quickly froze all the little bits of skeletal fragments, just in case the thing was planning on attacking when Alric got close.

@Katrina Iceheart @AshenAngel
Ragnarok kept completely still, his usual green shinibg eyes were turned off, now simply a black hole. He couldn't feel, but he sensed Alric over him and then his bones got frozen. The female... Ragnarok grinned internally and thought about his two options. He could move his soul to another dragon skeleton underearth, but he would then loose his memories and start over, simply remembering his name. Or... He could try and get all his bones together and kill them, being that difficult with all the ice covering them. What a drag... Making a choice, a light green fog started slipping from his bones and out the ice, covering his corpse. In the next second the ice broke in tiny snowflakes, the skeleton got together quickly like a puzzle. His head lifted up harshly with a growl, slipping away from Alric's paw and going in to bite his abdomen or chest. That last trick took a lot of energy from his soul. He needed to feed, fast, or move on to the next corpse he could find.

Scythe walked a bit feeling no broken bones and made sure his katana was still on his belt. He looked at Alric move closer to the bunch of bones and his body tensed. He was usually calmed and sure about his own abilities, not fearing death or anything really, but right now he felt useless and impotent. His best trait and ability was his sword, but here there was no flesh or organs he could cut, no mortal body he could decapitate and kill. He was of no use here, just a luggage for Alric and Nocturna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.