Dragons' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Katrina Iceheart
Scythe glanced back at the dragon and smirked. "I will be back. But if you want to leave, it's okay." He spoke calmly and went to the river. He saw several paw prints from dragons and humans, even animals. As long as he didn't encounter other human, everything would be fine. He liked dragons, not humans. Once he filled his bottle and drank, he washed his face and returned to the same spot he was resting on to see the dragon scratching himself, or trying to... As if he was trying to reach an specific spot near his wings. Walking closer, Scythe scratched over his back with his nails, going up and down with a small smirk.

Last edited:
6D740C06-7601-482A-8977-55F65DF5566D_zpsm7ns5ly3.jpg

NocturnaDragonNeutral

The female dragon watched the dragon and human near the river, safely hidden away on the other side. She had planned on fishing today, however she was hesitant to emerge from the trees with all the activity going on. She was a very shy creature, after all, and that was a pretty big dragon relaxing across the way. While she knew enough about fighting to get away with her life, she wasn't too keen on putting that knowledge to the test.
So Nocturna sat down, her glistening white scales hidden in the thick brush and heavy foliage, her sleek and nimble form obscured by trees. She instead watched with inquisitive blue eyes as the human came down to the water. Seeing how he was being peaceful and actually sharing his kill with the dragon, perhaps it would be safe to venture out and go fishing.
She hesitantly stood and stepped out on to the open bank of the river, her sharp claws clicking slightly against the large stones and loose gravel. Her gaze remained warily fixed on the two males. The tip of her tail twitched ever so slightly as she waited to see if they were bothered in any way at her presence. If they were, she would simply bolt away.

Last edited:
Scythe heard clicks getting closer to them. Claws... He looked up between Alric's wings and looked at another dragon as white as a pearl. Such slender and soft characteristics. It must be a dragoness. He smiled warmly and nodded at her on welcome before laying down besides the green dragon once more.

Seeing as she had the human's approval, Nocturna ventured closer to the water as her gaze searched for any fish. She let out a soft huff. All of the chaos here near the river had scared away the fish. That, or someone had gone and caught them already. This brought a scowl to the white dragon's face. Between the war and the larger dragons, she was simply getting muscled out of her territory. Her peaceful nature would have to end soon. Perhaps that was what she feared most of this whole unfortunate series of events.

She got a drink from the river and scented the air with hopes of finding a prey item in the area. Though the only scent she could pick up on was the elk carcass near the human and the dragon. She would not beg for scraps, but if offered, she would definitely take at least a small piece to eat.

@CynderTheDragoness @Katrina Iceheart @Scelesta @Viverescribere @.CandidFox.
(Sorry to tease you guys x.x just want to know if you will continue rping so I can more my characters?)

Scythe starred at the white dragon as he played mindlessly with Altair's tail. When he noticed she was trying to hunt something, he walked a few steps towards her. "I doubt you will find any fish at this hour. There is almost half elk there that we will not touch anymore. It will be a waste to leave it there to decompose. If you want, please, it's all yours."

((Yeah, I'm still in. I haven't been getting messages for this until I was tagged though. No clue why))

Alric gave scythe a thumbs up as he went away, and he let the field's peacefulness take over him. It was things like that he loved. He didn't even realize the small Dragon or scythe messing with his tail or really anything else. He spaced out, unless something happened like they bit him on a soft spot or knocked him over hard.

firnen_by_murtagh231-d5b9af9.jpg

Jade circled low over a clearing in the forest. The clearing eas just large enough for her to land in, so she did. If she couldn't find prey by air, she would have to go on foot. There was already a wide path exiting the clearing, presumably made by Dragons in previous years. The scent of rotting flesh drew her away from the Dragon Path, as she had called it, and down a narrower path. She was forced to tuck her wings so tightly to her body to avoid scraping them against the bark on the trees on either side. Her head was held low as not to hit the canopy above.

Nocturna watched as the human drew nearer and nodded her thanks at his offer. She was a powerful swimmer, so she easily swam across the river to the side that the human and dragon were on. Still cautious of the other dragon, she kept her distance from him as she went to the elk carcass. She was a neat eater, and quickly ate her fill of the elk. "Thank you." She finally spoke, having decided that it was safe to open up conversation.

Scythe looked at the dragon as she eat and went back to lay down under the shadow of the trees. He liked that place and wouldn't go anywhere far front there unless someone attempted against his life or he needed to hunt. Some time passed and he heard a new voice reaching his ears. Looking up at her, he nodded respectfully and smirked. "You are welcome. My name is Scythe, and this is Alric. A lazy dragon I just met." He teased to see if he reacted or would stay sleeping. Looking back at her, he spoke once more with a calm and soft voice. "May I ask what your name is?"

When Alric heard scythe say "lazy dragon", he growled, without opening his eyes.
"It's the field. It has got a certain, inviting, natural charm. It makes you relax." He opened his one eye and stared for a second at the newcomer.

"I am Nocturna." The white dragon replied evenly, bowing slightly in greeting. She fixed her gaze on the lazy male dragon as he looked her over. She was honestly amused by the lazy duo, though she didn't plan on staying around for too long. She was feeling a bit uneasy, like trouble was coming. She looked to the river and forest, wondering if there were any threats moving in.

bone_dragon_by_sandara-d7bja9o.jpg
Ragnarök woke up once more. The excessive movement and sounds over him was annoying and inviting him to hunt once more. He needed souls again to calm down his hunger. He started moving, his arms and wings lifting up from underearth. His bones started appearing as his body rose from the dead once again, his skull shaking the soil from his face as his shining eyes looked around. A sharp snarl broke the silence, not caring to warn anyone of his presence as he would find them no matter where they hid.

@Katrina Iceheart
@AshenAngel
Scythe chuckled slightly at Altair before looking at the white dragon again. "A beautiful name like you. Feel free to stay as long as you want." He reached to his side to caress one of the green dragon's wings as he closed his eyes again. She seemed worried, careful, as of there was something coming. Dragons knew those things a lot better, they could sense it.

@CynderTheDragoness
Quetzal finished his conversation with the little and was now sliding like a snake between the trees of the forest. He might not be big and strong but was long and flexible, good in earth, water, and air, but always preferred trees or ruins to travel around. It was then that he noticed a green mass moving, and it wasn't a tree. Stopping for a moment, he slid up the trunk of a tall tree and rested on a thick branch as another dragon approached him. "Good evening, miss. May I help you with something?" The feathered serpend smiled gently and looked over at her dissimulated. His head was bigger than hers, but her wings and body won over his, he was longer thou.

Aliric intended no harm on this tiny welp that resided on his back.
"Yeah.. as you want." He echoed Scythe's words to the white Dragon. He could feel her on his back, but also felt another small tingle between his scales. He tried to reach and scratch and pick it, but it was just too far out of reach.
"Hey, could ya do me a favor since you're up there? Behind your back left claw, there is something there. A blade of grass is caught or something and it's itchy. Can you get it out and scratch please?" He didn't mean to sound lazy, demanding, or disgusting but it may have come off that way.
@AshenAngel

firnen_by_murtagh231-d5b9af9.jpg

Something had startled the emerald-scaled Dragoness. Jade tried to flare her wings out, but tbe trees stopped her fron unfurling them. She instead bared her fangs and snarled. Such behavior was a defensive reaction. The only thing that stopped her from raking her talons into that which startled her was the voice. The voice belonged to a male roughly her size. His head looked to be too large for his body, which was rather long, like a snake, and his wings were also unproportional to his body. She snorted in reply. "I do not require aide."

Scythe looked down at Alric and then searching behind him for something that was tickling him. It was no grass or leave but instead one of his own dried scales that got trapped there. He took it out softly and scratched the spot as he looked at the scale with his other hand. It was traslucent green and even when dried it shone beautifully. He gave another glance at Nocturna and then laid down over Alric as he continued to rub his back and base of his wings. "Where do you come from?" He asked at Alric a bit curios, starring to like a lot the dragon's company.
@Katrina Iceheart

Quetzal was slightly surprised at the dragon's reaction. He didn't judge her thou. He might have scared her and he soon apologized again. "Excuse me if I strarled you. Guess we simply crossed paths." He watched her as she replied and nodded respectfully before sliding down the tree. "Sorry for my intrusion then. Have a nice day." He starred to slide away to the driver's direction, not wanting to annoy the female any longer.
@CynderTheDragoness

"Me? Ah, I come from... I come from..." Alric started to say, but couldn't finish. He'd been around for a while. Not as long as many dragons (many of them called him young), but long enough he'd seen a lot. He thought back as far as he could to his first memory. He was looking through the eyes of a new Dragon at the time, but not entirely sure if he was newborn. He remembered seeing fields like the one he currently stood in, that on one side was a mountain and the other was a large forest. He remembered learning how to fly there, feeling the sun on his wings. No wonder he felt so nostalgic about his current situation. He remembered caves of the mountain, the tall pines of the forest. And he was never alone. He remembered other dragons, but their names and faces didn't come to him. Slowly though, the name came to him.
"Navnik Siksta. I think that was it... maybe. I know that it doesn't exist anymore. It was long destroyed and mostly forgotten, but it's not all that important. What about you?" He said, as an open question if anyone was willing to take it.

Nocturna remained quiet, trying to figure out where her feeling of unease was coming from. It wasn't like her to get anxious over nothing. Trying to tune out the feeling of impending doom, she listened quietly as Alric said where he was from. She looked down at her claws for a bit. It was funny, she couldn't even remember. Places and faces all seemed to merge together in her memories. She couldn't remember much of her youth, other than the bloodshed that she narrowly escaped from every couple of months... And even that was beginning to blend together.

Status
Not open for further replies.