Dragons' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flake was trembling slightly. Eventhough her body had been protected by her ice-hard scales, the Amount of pain and the shock had exhausted the youngling. She shook herself slightly, trying to get the dirt off after she'd gotten off of Rowena and been given her reward petting.
"Human okie?", she asked worriedly.

Quetzal stared at the girl quietly, glancing at the shining gems and rocks. His long tail slid over the ground to gather them together, leaving them closer to her. He didn't care where and how she got those rocks. It was non of his business. As long as she didn't attempt to kill him for the light blue gem he had on his chest attached to his rock armor, he wouldn't touch her. " You should be more careful." She could have crashed with a Furvus dragon and end up pretty injured.

Scythe gave a long yawn as he rubbed his face. He had to find a place to sleep tonight. He heard some growls at the distance but didn't pay much attention to it. He was used now to heard dragons everywhere. He hated to kill them though. They were magnificent creatures, temperamental yes, but so interesting. Each had their own form and powers, he never saw two dragons alike. and speaking about dragons... He glanced up to see a green winged dragon, smiling faintly to then stare back at the horizon. He was about to say hi when the dragon called him human. To this point it was an insult for him to be called like that. "Scythe... If you don't mind. Please don't call me human again." He then thought about his question and shrugged. "Maybe because more people and even dragons are getting tired about this eternal battle between Furvus and Albus. You do know that this whole battle is just to determine the humans' future, right?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Serrek
Serrek walks through a lush forest and at a far away glance just looks like he is in some sort of armor. he begins pondering about why this battle even started 'what if its all just to test each others power or strength... hmmm...' he thought. "We are getting closer I can almost see the Elk. Uughhh im sooo hungry! But what if... Na no humans are nearby."

Alric sat his green head on his claws and rolled his eyes.
"I'll try to be more open-minded. And yes, I guess. It'll determine everyone's fate by the end of it." He snarled.
"Why specifically are you a "scythe"? Thought you were human."

He glanced at the dragon as he laid down, making Scythe smile faintly. Not a single intention to hurt him. Such amazing creatures. Humans were always searching a way to hurt others. "Furvus wanted to kill every human and make this a dragon's world. Albus was against it, he defends humans saying that this was our would first. Dinosaurs were here first and plants, then animals. Then we came and destroyed that. I hate my own kind, if that is even allowed. That's why I just kill humans, and that's why I don't like to be called a 'human'. I was a Furvus until other humans killed my partner. Scythe is my name." He glanced at the green beast and tthen rubbed the scar on his chest. "I know dragons have names as well, what is yours?" There was a part of a dragon's jaw on the right side of his face, like if it was a mask, or better, a very important amulet for him.

'And yet again i am wrong for not smelling the air first.' Serrek crouches down on the edge of the area and changes colors to blend in to the scenery. Serrek stops and thinks for a second 'Hmmm if I'm lucky i can get a jump on both of them and kill them... But then there is the chance of them teaming up and attacking me leaving me badly wounded at the end. I will have to wait.' Serrek sits there wondering if he should just run and take the dead Elk fast.

"Alric." The green dragon grunted in response. He relaxed slightly, throwing himself over the rock.
"These fields. Makes you tired, huh? So... relaxing." He closed his eyes, taking in the settling nature and scents surrounding him. Sadly, drifts of the city smells wafted into his nostrils. He did hate humans. And this, although wasn't his first reason for it, was a reason. A good one at that. Slowly, another scent came to his nose. He took a great inward breath.
"Hey, I just want to say, if you plan on doing something with the elk, do it now. I smell another Dragon nearby." He didn't care what scythe did with the carcass, but in case he didn't want another Dragon to get it, Alric wanted to give him a heads up.

Serrek steps out of the forest and changing back into his original colors and says "Hmmm i should have just tried to run and grab it but to late now. Lets make i deal. We share it. Eh sounds like a good deal right? I'm starving you're staving he's starving. Whadda you say?" Serrek stands there having a victorious look on his face

Elisa grabbed the gems and smiled at him. "Thanks, And I'll be really careful next time." She beamed. But then she took the time to observe it, mostly his chest. It was a light blue gem on his chest surrounded by some sort of armor as she thought. To her, it looked like as if he was wearing a necklace. She chuckled and stood up to walk towards him and observe the gem. "Woah, I've never seen dragons with gems on them before..." She said, staring at it with wonder in her bright eyes. She leaned her face near it and stared. "For once I thought you were wearing an accessory." She smiled and giggled. "But I bet it's hard to remove it..."

Alric raised an eyebrow.
"This elk is not mine, and the decision is up to him." He nudged Scythe. He wasn't too hungry, but he wouldn't deny a bite of meat. He said nothing him wanting of a portion of elk for himself, nor did the air around him say he wanted anything. To be frank, he just was bored and tired, the soft field calling his name.

Scythe smiled slightly as the dragon replied. "Alric... I like that name." He looked at him so relaxed over the rock and chuckled quietly. He liked dragons' company, and a lot more than any human company. His hand raised up to scratch the underside of Alric's head before he stretched out. "I would like every day to be like this." He relaxed for a few minutes, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the breeze passing by. Alric spoke again and he opened his eyes, glancing back at the carcass of the elk. "Another dragon?" And just then, another one appeared indeed. Scythe looked at the human? No... Dragon? Both? He was like a human but with wings, a tail, and even scales in some parts of his body. What was him? "Share? Sure... Share with Alric, if he wants of course. I already ate a leg. I hunted more than what I could eat. The rest is all yours." Scythe nudged Alric back and relaxed once more, laying entirely over the ground as he closed his eyes again, just enjoying that calmed day.

@.CandidFox.
Quetzal looked at the girl quietly and smiled faintly. Then her eyes moved to his chest and to his own stone. He listened at her without moving or making any sound, looking how she got closer to admire it from a shorter distance. Quetzal had a lot of patience, so he even when the doubt about if this human would attack him for him gem or not was still there, he wasn't going to do anything until he was sure that she was a thread. He smiled again and spoke warmly and softly. "My dear, it's no accessory, and what you may see as an armor, is something like it. It's bone, actually, and the stone you see is hard to remove like you said. But as soon as you remove it, my life goes with it as well. It's part of me, like my heart, and the source of my power. Sadly that doesn't mean that you would get any power from it, maybe just a number in a transaction." Quetzal moved his wing and brushed some dirt from her cheek with his feathers. "You have a beautiful smile, don't hide it from stranger eyes." The serpent was a kind and gentle dragon, like no other, maybe that was why he hasn't been killed, yet.

Last edited:
Alric could just about purr when his chin was stroked.
"Meh, I'll..." at that moment his stomach worked against him. He growled at himself.
"Have a leg too." He pulled a smaller let off the carcass and nibbled on it.
"And what do you go by?" He asked the newcomer

Reactions: Gray
Scythe chuckled slightly at the green dragon when his stomach fought his words. He looked at his he ripped a leg off the elk and ate happily. He stared at the dragon boy curiously as Alric spoke. "And what are you exactly? A human or a dragon? You look like both."

firnen_by_murtagh231-d5b9af9.jpg

(I know that is Saphira Photoshopped green to be Firnen, but I like the way Saphira looks.)

Jade*Dragon*Neutral

The emerald Dragoness soared across the skies. She scanned thr earth below for any sign of prey. All the battles recently had scared away most of the prey in the area. She was hungry and needed to make a kill soon.

O.o (what happened to Serrek? Seems he will not be able to continue.)

Scythe stood up and stretched until his back cracked. The other dragon boy had left and he started to feel thirsty. Good the river wasn't too far from here. He looked at Alric and smiled faintly as he left to retrieve some water.

Alric waved as he left.
"Uh, bye? Alrighty then." He turned over on the rock he was relaxed on, scratching his back on it. The place between the wings especially needed itching. He stopped and stared off into the sky. It probably was much prettier back before the human were the dominant beings. He turned back to his belly.

@Viverescribere
@Scelesta
Byrus licked his bloody lips after he swallowed the last chunk of that human. Who he thought he was to defy a dragon? He hurt him with the sword and now his leg was bleeding. He didn't felt much pain but now he was leaving a trail of blood as he walked. As he walked, the sound of rocks made the earth tremble. He lifted his head up and walked towards the sound. What now? Alric causing troubles again... He found a female human and the small white dragon around some rocks and old steel parts of some machine. He stared at them for some time until he decided to slid his tallon to the side to remove the rocks and steel parts from around them so they could get out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.