Dragons' War

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What in the world?" Yatagarasu asked himself as he saw a piece of rock fall from a mountain and a what looks to be a girl flying around. "Did she make that chunk of rock fall? No... She doesn't seem to have any weapon." Yatagarasu talked to himself. "Maybe it's a dragon!" With that idea, he starts running towards the mountain.

At some point, Flake woke up again. The thought of evil humans seemed much more distant now.. she'd be careful, but she wouldn't run from every human that crossed her path. Something like that would be unfair for them, right?
The hatchling stretched and flapped her wings a few times, nudging the taller earth dragon's side adoringly before crawling out from under his wing. "Thank you, sir! I haven't felt this safe in forever! Byrus-man, I will remember you! But I should leave, continue searching my family.. wanna catch up with human, too. She was nice. I hope we meet again!", and with that the slightly bored hatchling left, returning to the spot she'd found Rowena at.
Sniffing the ground, Flake followed her scent all the way to her current location.

"Human...", she asked shyly, having snuck up on Rowena and sitting on her behind now, wiggling her tail expectingly, "May I come with you? I have no family and the other dragons all stay in the same place. Bo-ring!", she giggled a bit and tossed the woman a dead chicken. "Caught it on the way for you!" Perhaps humans wouldn't be as pleased about dead animals as other dragons who wanted to eat?

Reactions: Viverescribere
feathered_serpent_by_thenightmaredragon.jpg
Quetzal - Dragon - Albus
At the base of the mountain ancient ruins rested peacefully, along with a feathered serpent that laid his head and torso over a thick branch. His long and soft tail, along with his wigs fell at both sides of the branch like colorful curtains. One third of his tail rested at the ground blocking the way for some that wanted to pass. He was one of the oldest dragons and with no interest on fighting, his ability being meant to heal. Even when he was an Albus he acted more like a neutral. He didn't like to fight Furvus or get in any battle, hence why he hid in this ancient human ruins since it all started. The ruins weren't like the buildings and most urban houses he had seen. This were Mayan or Aztec, all made of rock and covered with nature. He didn't bother anyone up here, but even then he was found. A female was running close by and was about to crash against his wings or face plant with his tail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Byrus woke up when he felt Flake moving under his wing. He couldn't believe he fell asleep like this, being an easy target for any human. Flake started chirping again making Byrus close his eyes a bit annoyed. He stood up and shook his body heavily. Safe? Hmp... He hadn't felt safe since he came to this god damn planet. Humans were not creatures to trust and even then Flake did. Ignorance is a gift they said. If he found her white body turning red with her own flood he wouldn't be surprised. She was supposed to be with her own race, not humans... But hell, it was her life. He opened his huge wings and started to fly high up to one of the buildings. His eyes caught Alric spying on a human, making Byrus roll his eyes, but when he looked down he saw that Flake was with that same human. He flew again and landed next to Alric, now a bit more interested. He had seen other dragons interacting with humans in a somewhat peaceful manner but he still wanted to learn a bit more, maybe wanting to continue himself humans were more similar to dragons that what he thought. "Is she the Albus from before?"

Rowena startled as the baby dragon snuck up on her from behind and she spun around to face her. The youngling's voice echoed through her mind excitedly and the dead chicken landing in front of her. She knelt down once more to make herself less threatening and picked up the chicken. "Little one, I thank you for your consideration but I've already eaten." She smiled gently, "But have you? Do you need to eat?" Rowena questioned, holding the chicken toward her. "You can come with me, I wouldn't mind...as long as your...friends won't be following us."

As Yatagarasu tread up the mountain, he almost slipped and fell five times. Soon, he reached the point where the rock fell from, but there was nothing in sight. "Damn. I spent all this time, and nothing is here." Yatagarasu looked over to the other mountain, where that woman landed. "It's too far to waste time on just to ask a few questions." Yatagarasu claimed as he started on his way back down the mountain. When he finally was off it, he went back to where he was before he went to the mountain. He found the dragon who was stalking the other women and to his surprise, there was another dragon! Even though his fighting skills where a little rusty, he decided that climbing the mountain was a good enough warm up for moving around, so he quickly made way to the dragons. "Hey! Red and Green!" he yelled, unsheathing his Katana

The earth dragon was staring at the female talking with Flake. Hmm... It seemed she was actually nice with the white drake. But still that didn't convince him that humans had some good in their hearts. Byrus looked down as another sound reached his ears, a scream actually. Red and green? What the...? He looked at a black dressed male unleashing his sword. Great, what now? He glanced at Alric and then back at the human. This was exactly why he hated humans. Always so presumptuous. Okay, this was their world, but Alric and he wasn't doing anything, just watching the rest from a tall building, which the human will have some difficulty climbing up before they could reach them. Byrus simply stood there ignoring the man, looking back at Flake and the Albus woman.

"A-are they ignoring me?" Yatagarasu asks himself. "Well, let's see them ignore me when I get up there." Upon saying that, Yatagarasu realizes that it wouldn't be smart to try and scale the building. Okay, I'll just get their attention a different way. He picks up a rock and chucks it really hard at the dragon. Then a couple more rocks. Then a few more.

"Dear Furvus! The heck happened at the mountain? Ah, doesn't concern me." Alric scoffed to himself. He stared back down at the human. The snow-colored Dragon had come back to her side. "Hmph. Probably brainwashing it to be an Albus. Tch. I should maybe... cause something?" A sly smile came across his face. He got to the nearest building. A bulky machine sat atop it. He flew a bit back, then shoved his shoulder into the machine, causing it to come lose. It flew to bits and rained down over the heads of the Albus human and Flake. It was enough to yet again bother someone, but only cause minor scrapes. Then he realized that Byrus was nearby.
"Shoot." He immediately took off, diving between another two buildings in the other side of town.

As Elisa walked by, being careful while climbing down the slippery ground. But unfortunately she tripped and fell. "So much f- EH?!" She began to fall down, but she couldn't stop, even with the help of her canon. Then she saw a cliff hanging by as it got closer and closer. And that is when she flew and crashed into a blue dragon by accident. "Ugggh" Elisa groaned and hold back her consciousness. Her canon was a few feet away from her as she landed on the dragon's tail.

"Yey!", Flake cheered, lunging forward and nudging the woman in the stomach. "I have no friends..", she added quietly, though. When the woman held the chicken out to her, she did as suggested and ate the thing herself, a little disappointed, though.

... It wasn't too long before the child got bored again, though. Soon, she spat a good amount of ice in front of herself to make the journey a little more fun. With the ground frozen there was only one thing to do.
she went a few steps back, ran towards the frozen ground, jumped and slid!!
"Whoahooooo!!!", she cheered laughing whilst sliding on her own ice for a good 20 feet before coming to a slow halt. "human slide too?", she asked.

Her gleeful little game was cut short when machine parts came down on them from the building. It had been Alric.. She'd clearly seem him. Flake knew that he couldn't be trusted. Not knowing what else to do, she shot the machine parts as soon as they approached. This didn't only freeze them, but also sent them flying in slightly other directions. The bigger and more dangerous parts were handled this way, but it wasn't enough to block all of them.
"Uh ohh... H-human?", she asked, her voice shaking as she was paralyzed with shock, the parts were small and they wouldn't kill them. But still, being hit was not nice.. There were too many to dodge, though! But Flake's scales were hard as ice being able to take more damage than Rowena's skin and frail bones...

She did the first thing that came to her mind and glomped on the woman, not crushing her under her body, but keeping her hidden underneath herself. Her weight was supported by her legs at the woman's sides. "Ouch" ... "Ouch" .... "OW!" ... "Ow." ... She waited for the damn machine part rain to be over, not really seeing a good chance at flying without getting her wings damaged. So she endured.

Byrus looked at Alric causing trouble again and growled lowly, looking at the machine that could have fell over Flake and the Albus. But before he could say something to the green serpent, Alric took of to another building. Then a rock hit against his leg. It wasn't hard but it annoyed him. What now? He looked down as another rock his his abdomen. The human again. What did he think he was doing? Teasing a dragon like that? Growling lowly he looked at the next rocks coming at him and quickly stopped them in mid air. Controlling the earth particles in three rocks, Byrus sharpened them into pointy short daggers levitating in front of his snout. Sending them back at the human slowly, he placed one right in front of his head, the other at his throat, and the third one in front of his heart. It would be too easy for him to just shoot them against his fragile body. Byrus jumped down making the earth tremble, growling lowly at the male before speaking. "If you keep annoying me, human, those rocks tresspassing your body will be the last thing you see and feel." With that he let the rocks fall to the ground as he turned away.

Quetzal felt something hitting his wings and then pressing against his tail. He opened his golden eyes and yawned tiredly before looking at the cause of it. It was... A machine? No, a human. Quetzal slid his head down like a giant snake, his head as big as the girl herself. "Are you okay?" He looked at the bad the fell a few feet away from her and went to take it with his jaws. Leaving it at her side, he slid up to the same branch he was and stared down at her quietly. He was always alone to not bother anyone, and a human was something he didn't have the pleasure to speak with before. He knew about them, but never interacted so close to one before.

0c136b5c56fd13046766ee65c4826572-d6ha2cv.jpg
Serrek-dragon-neutral

"I am a old dragon... i think it will soon be time to lay down for a long nap dont you voice in my head... Serrek crushes some rubble as he seemingly mumbles to himself.

_20150612_001123.JPG
Scythe - Human - Neutral

It was a nice day. The sun was starting to hide in the horizon and he didn't have to get in any fight or had any trouble finding food today. He was relaxing on the grass with his back against a big rock, his katana resting at his side and the remains of an elk a few feet from him. He knew he should get away from that carcass before a dragon or another wild animal catchs it's scent and come bother his peace. But he was too comfortable right there just waiting for the sundown.

760dbdb85a226ef59080bbd32dafb40a.jpg
Serrek hybrid form-neutral
some ruble falls from the mountain above as serrek changes form. He briskly hops down from the mountain to meat the ground with his face. "ow..." he says quietly.

Elisa took time to wake herself up and looked at the dragon above her. And shook her head. She has to admit, the dragon was quite magnificent. "Y-Yea, I'm okay thanks.." She said as if her voice was cracking from the pain. Sitting up, she used her mechanic glove to grab her cannon from afar and attached it on her back. But unfortunately the bag of gems fell in front of her and spilled out. Revealing a bunch of rare sparkling ore that just recently came out of the mountain.

102px-Elf_Queen_Corpse_Cannon.png

Rowena immediately went to cover her head and the back of her neck as she crouched over during the time the machinery parts rained down over them both. She could feel the smaller parts leave little scratches and cuts against her skin but luckily there was nothing major to cause permanent or fatal damage. "Oof!" At the feeling of something pushing her down and staying over her, Rowena sharply but awkwardly went onto her back, expecting it to be their attacker instead, she saw the youngling protecting her.

She blinked repeatedly, not really sure if she was seeing things correctly. When it was eventually over, Rowena floundered for a moment before hesitantly reaching up and brushing her hand over the snout of the youngling, "Thank you." She said softly.

Alric dived through the streets and buildings. "No way he'll catch me."
Then he flew out of the city into an open area. A big, vast, spacious field. It had the air around it that screamed "nap on me". He flew over it, finally feeling the warm sun on his back. He landed directly in the middle of it, then rolled around in the soft grass and basked in the warm rays. Then he smelled something. He lifted his snout in the air.
"Elk. Human. Hmm." He got to his feet. He looked around. You could see for miles and miles. The only place he could be was on the other side of the rock in the distance. Alric's mouth yet again curled into a smile. He stalked up to the rock silently, then slithered up to the top. He tapped he human on the shoulder to frighten it.
"Hello human... Why are there so many freaking neutrals out today!?!?" He bellowed.

Reactions: Gray
"I smell... I smell the blood of a Elk. Shall we go to it brother?" Serreks voice changes dramatically from a normal human beings voice to the normal scratchy voice of his dragon counter-part "Lets go brother i am hungry to..." "Good" Replies the hybrid counter-part as he rubs his face and walks toward where the scent is passing a large rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.