Dragons' War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulvir - Dragon - Neutral

Tulvir stalked through the foliage, keeping close to the ground so he wouldn't be spotted. He didn't really want to run into somebody that could kill him. Sure, he was old enough now, but he lacked experience in fighting with other dragons. He was raised by humans, after all. He smelt a human and another dragon nearby, but the dragon's scent was weak, probably younger than himself. Slowly, he made his way towards the scent, keeping himself hidden. He watched as a human and another dragon, looked to be about a yearling, if not younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
With a final stroke to the youngling's scales, Rowena gave a small smile and finally pulled away, "Hopefully I'll get to see you in your prime. Once you've aged enough. You'll be a glorious dragon once you've grown." She gave one final compliment, gaze running over the pureness of the white scales. Eventually she turned and began to head off once more, if this baby was around...there were bound to be others...and until she knew just what side they belonged to, Rowena was going to have to be careful and cautious.

She filled up her water skin, eyes flickering around to make sure she wasn't being crept up on before screwing the cap back onto the water skin and exiting the clearing, heading for the treeline.

Once the human was alone, Tulvir followed stealthily behind, watching as they filled their container with water. Tilting his head, he examined her weapon, unsure if she was truly dangerous. Maybe she was neutral as well.

Stepping from the brush, Tulvir kept himself low to the ground as he cautiously moved towards the human. He wasn't fully grown yet, so he knew that if she decided to attack, he'd have to flee.

Byrus heard the thanks of the little dragon and just huffed, not caring to reply. The white ball eventually left and he stood there waiting for the fishes to return. But then with Alric walking around he wasn't going to catch anything anytime soon. The little voice reached him again, along with the scent of blood. He looked backwards to find dead antelope behind him. What the? Did this little creature actually killed him? "Why? You should take care of yourself, not me." Byrus wasn't bad but he wasn't kind either. He had a harder heart than Alric even when he was a Furvus. He looked back at the river when Alric came closer, smirking slightly to his question. "That's what you get when you tease too much." He frowned at his next words and looked back at Flake. "Adorable? You are pathetic... Since when a Furvus finds something 'adorable'?" He growled lowly and then watched him leave to check on the humans. For now he was more interested on the meat before him. He huffed again and sighed, taking the body between his jaws to eat it in a single bite. At least that would help him for a day or two. "Thanks..."

As Alric returned, he looked at him and chuckled. "Albus? You will be in trouble if you stay here." Just then Flake chirped again and took off to see the humans. "Wait! Be careful!" Byrus growled annoyed and tried to catch him with his snout but it was too late. Great... Now why he was worried about the little beast? Looking back at Alric, he yawned and rubbed his neck with the hook of his wing. "There are lots of dragons and humans around, and I don't have the energy to fight any of them right now." He should go and find more animals to hunt, maybe rest a little afterwards.

Last edited:
@elfghoul
Shade looked at the human a bit annoyed. Why was he so unworried and always smiling when she already told him she would eat him? Opening her jaws, Shade let him fall to the ground as she lied down in front of him. She was never petted before and it felt strange, interesting even. "My ability is shape shifting and agility. I'm not as strong as a normal sized dragon." She looked at him quietly, more intrigued than hungry now. She never took the time to speak with a human before. "I am a Furvus. I should imply you are a simple neutral, right? What's your name?"

Last edited:
Freezing at the sound of the crunching of foliage behind her, Rowena placed a hand on the hilt of her sword as she turned to face whatever was before her. It astounded her to see a dragon almost crawling along the ground. She'd never seen one so close to the ground before, having always seen them stood up tall and proud. She couldn't necessarily tell if this was a stalking strategy that she had never witnessed before and that this dragon was hunting her, or if he was just following her...curious.

Hesitantly, Rowena lowered herself to the ground until she was kneeling there and placed her sword to her side. If he was going to attack her, then at least she had her weapon close by but if not...this was at least a non-threatening approach. "I'm not going to hurt you," she finally spoke, reaching a hand up and outward toward him, "I'm not going to hurt you as long as you don't hurt me. How does that sound?"

Alric clicked his tongue, making a "tch" sound.
"Alright then, but don't expect me to cover you. And though Fervus May not find things cute, I certainly do! I do have my own brain." He flapped his wings indignantly.
He licked his tail a few times, the hurt now fading slightly. He took back into flight, then followed the path that Flake had taken and decided to spy on the Albus human. Maybe he would eat her or something. He didn't really know what he was going to do. It was his free time, and he was to be back at camp by moon high. He had a long time until then. Though, human wasn't his favorite flavor. And they were pretty much all bone. Bleh.

Flake had stayed still, watching the human's movements quietly. She'd been purring the entire time, making a disappointed sound when Rowena left. Deciding that the human was cautious of her social environment she decided not to follow. But that didn't stop her from exclaiming, "When I'm bigger, I want you on my back!"

She didn't notice the other Dragon and decided to return again. She snuck up the river again, observing it like a predator waiting for fish that had probably been scared away by Alric. She decided to leave Byrus who seemed rather avoiding of her, alone. But he didn't attack, so there was no problem sitting next to his paw, right?
"Fish, fish, fishy fish...", she hummed quietly, looking for some unlucky fish to part-freeze and paralyze so she could eat.

Being small and with icepowers made a good predator.. Bigger animals didn't see tiny dragons right away and icepowers were perfect for immobilization. But her defenses were nil ... How could a humanchild sized hatchling defend herself at all?

"Human was friendly.. She petted me.", Flake occasionally mentioned, not looking up from the water.

Reactions: Viverescribere
Byrus huffed once more at Alric. Even when he was a Furvus, he actually liked his company sometimes. It amused him that a darkness dragon could be kind. Maybe the one that should pick a better side was him. They met some years ago and even with all the battles around then, they never fought together. He could even dare to say he was his friend.

Byrus looked at the river again and started at it. He could just leave and find another antelope, or an elephant... The white ball returned as he saw her sat close to his paw. Wow... They were of the same size. He could easily crush her with one step. When she spoke again, he growled annoyed and looked back at the river. "Not all humans are the same. You should be thankful the human was an Albus." The fish started to come back and as soon as he had seven in his sight, he moved his paw against the ground and created two walls of earth trapping them in between. Making small holes on the walls, he started to move one of them closer to the other, draining the water to have the fish in a single place. "What is your name?" Leaning his head down, he started to trap the fishes one by one and swallowed them whole, taking the biggest one and leaving it before the white dragon.

Last edited:
Flake looked up at him curiously. "You've met bad humans before?", she asked, unable to believe it after getting the nice massage given by Rowena. She seemed to trust them more than other dragons so far. Humans hadn't tried to eat her yet...
she watched his way of hunting with admiration, tense and not saying a single word. "Moving stones is cool!!", she concluded, complimenting his abilities in her simple language. What surprised her even more was the fish placed in front of her. Byrus had given her a fish! But it was his fish...!!
"I'm not-",her stomach growled before she could finish protesting. How embarrassing... She looked away from Byrus and whispered, "T-thank you.. I'm Flake. You?" she looked up again while taking a bite because her body demanded her to.

Byrus growled lowly at her question. Of course he had. They tried to kill him several times now. Swallowing another fish, he then lowered his neck so she could look at a long scar across his neck. "That was a sword." He stood up straight again and showed three deep scars on his chest. "That, a gun." Showing his right ankle, another two scars at both aides of his feet. "An arpon, causing me to fall before they chained me to the ground and caused the scar on my neck." Opening his left wing, he showed a long cut in the middle of the inner membrane. "A knife. A butcher's knife to be exact. Humans aren't creatures to trust. And with your size they will kill you at the first opportunity they have." He growled lowly, annoyed with his own past and her innocence. He continued eating after some time and finished with every fish inside his stomach. Placing the earth back on its place, he let the river flow again as he laid down with a sigh. "Byrus..."

Last edited:
Leaving the newly found dragon to himself for now, Rowena sat along the tree line for a moment or two. Her gaze merely flickered along the river and then over the horizon to where the little white dragon had flown off to moments ago. She wanted Rowena to ride her when she was strong enough. That thought terrified her. After what happened with her old dragon six months ago...she wasn't sure if she could handle losing another companion again. Shuddering at the thought, Rowena forced herself to stand and returned to the river side, drawing her sword and began to hunt for some fishes herself. Both hunger and the need for a distraction driving her.

Flake nearly choked on the fish when Byrus told her about his scars and showed them, too! The worst that had happened to Flake was to hit her paw on a rock, but the pain Byrus seemed to have gone through...! She shivered in fear now, thinking about what humans could do to her; they weren't all like Rowena.
Byrus could see her eyes glistening with both pity and much more, terror. Flake was afraid... "B-byrus, May I crawl under Y-your paw...?", she asked with a shaky voice, aching for a spot that would feel safe. Horrible images of her thin wing membranes being sliced or her eyes shot by bullets filled the hatchlings mind, making it a real challenge for her not to cry.

Byrus looked at the small dragon as fear took her entirely. Maybe he was to rough to someone so young. But it was better if she was careful and knew what the real world was like from this moment. She was about to cry, but that wasn't going to melt his rock hard heart. He didn't pity her or felt sorry for her uncertain future. Of she wanted to survive she had to be strong and harsh on the other creatures. He would have to eat grass and trees if he would have been sorry for the animals and humans he once ate. With her question, he narrowed his eyes and sighed longly. His hind paws were too big and heavy to be used as covers, he could hurt her without wanting to. And he didn't have front paws as hands to do as she wishes. Instead he lifted up his wing and waited for her to get in before laying it down again over her body. He shouldn't be helping others. He repeated that to himself every time a little dragon came after him for protection. But in this world you had to take care of yourself only... Then again, why he always ended up taking care of others? He was just doomed. He couldn't help it. At least he didn't feel that way for humans or then he would have to turn vegetarian.

Last edited:
The icedragon crawled under his wing instead, picking up on his offer right away. He could still feel her shiver for quite a while and her sobbing filled the air for a good while. The halfeaten fish was forgotten at this point. In humans, Flake had hoped to find safety, but not even they were safe! Everything around her had been taught to her as dangerous, leaving the kid no place to feel safe!
But wait, right now she was safe... The thought of being under the giant earth dragon's wing was soothing... So calming that she felt a little too comfortable and cozy there. Not much time passed before sleep washed over the child.

Rowena woke with a start, eyes widening as she immediately took in her surroundings and sat up sharply. Damn...she was lucky she wasn't well eaten after falling asleep like that. Grumbling at herself under her breath, Rowena pushed herself to her feet and checked her things before getting rid of the leftovers of the fish she had eaten and refilled her water skin. Her gaze returned to the sky as she attached her water skin to her belt, keeping an eye out for any dragons.

Alric had lost Flake's trail and couldn't find the Albus human again.
"Gah! Come on!" He exclaimed.
Just He turned his tail, he saw a sudden movement. How did he not see this sooner? The human had fallen asleep. He took refuge on a building before she saw him. He decided to stalk her for a while. When she moved, he flew to the next building. if she stopped and looked up, he did not go.

Maybe she wasn't able to see them, Rowena was increasingly aware of eyes on her and watching her every move. She kept her gaze on the ground though, knowing that whenever she looked up she wouldn't get a single glance at who it was following her. It could just be the baby dragon from earlier, so that didn't worry or concern her too much. As she continued walking along the riverside, she sharply looked upward as she turned around to the deserted buildings.

Animeguyseriouswhitehair-1.jpg~c200

Yatagarasu - Human - Neutral

He wielded a Katana, and a magic amulet that could block any magic, such as dragon's fire, or ice. Though, when used it takes a whole lot of his energy, so he didn't use it often. He also has a magic glass ball that can capture dragon fire. Though it can only hold fire from one dragon, or else he'll have to release the previous fire.
764a48a7983622a4be4d18c7c30d840d.jpg
(ooc: the amulet and ball is in the character's picture (the amulet is around his neck, the ball is the thing he's holding.) )

Yatagarasu was on the look for any dragon that was causing any trouble. He hated dragons, he also didn't fear them. Any dragon that would dare cross him, he was prepared to kill. He didn't take sides, because he figured if he was going to kill dragons, he might as well kill either side. On his way walking around, he saw a dragon stalking a woman. "Oh, look at that. Thinking he's sneaky. Perhaps I should interfere..." Yatagarasu thought. "Or maybe I should let her handle it." Yatagarasu went with the latter, seeing as how he needed some practice, so he didn't want to warm up with a tough dragon.

It was a nice day by the mountains. Birds were singing, trees were swaying, and the vast forest along with a few dragons were at peace........ Until a loud shriek was heard from miles away and not to mention it came off inside a cave on one of the mountains.

"EEEEKKKKKK!!! WHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The shriek was followed by laughter as the human ran towards the cave. The small figure ran as she was being chased by a giant menacing dragon. She was about to reach the opening, and when she did the dragon blasted a beam towards her, breaking the ground underneath her. But with her trusty flying machine, she flew towards the other mountain and into the dense forest. The dragon didn't chase her, probably returned.

00E3a-36ec26f1-32dc-40e6-8d85-db84c56b8c13.jpg

Elisa Macbeth
A Human
???
Looking down on what she was holding. It was a bag full of gems and ore. Elise smile fully at that. She could make anything with this! And upgrade her weapon more. Putting it inside her bag, she walked down and towards the dense forest.​

Status
Not open for further replies.