Dragons' Uprising Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, although I will probably close the signups after yours. There can't be too many halflings, although ten dragons did survive. So let's see...That would be Elyssa, Violet, David, the two others, then your character. So that would be six, and I guess that would be plenty enough.

I'll write up character bio in a bit, not at home currently and thank u for letting me join

Name: Spirit Calder

Personality: Outgoing and head strong, Spirit is a girl who doesn't take life lying down. Rather she jumps in head first and then thinks about the consequences of her actions after. She generally keeps a gentle upfront appearance with others, playing nice as it were so she doesn't offend but she is not against saying her peace if she feels it. Whether it's right or wrong. Much like a brood mother, Spirit fends endlessly those whom she feels are comrades in arms. With the dragon cruor in her veins, Spirit can be fairly emotional at times; usually varying from degrees of anxiety to pure annoyance and down right spite. She is an advent lover of baked goods, and has spent a good deal of her time learning many different treats to spoil all around.

Human Description: Standing a lean tall five foot nine, she has naturally almost whitish blond hair though it is usually dyed with a green or blue streak every so often. Her clothing is casual though to say it is not eccentric at times would be a lie. Her eyes are a golden hue of brown though with the right light they do appear more of a spun gold. To say that Spirit isn't eye catching would hardly be the right word, she is a very accentuated young lady though she does make a point not to flaunt what she has in comparison to others. (I'll update a picture when I finish drawing it)

Dragon Description:

Status
Not open for further replies.