Dragons: Stories of Berk (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Miss Icy-Amber Terrific-Ornamentlike Silverwing.
Nickname(optional)- Miato Silverwing
Gender- Female
Personality- Fickle as a fiddle, playful as a kitten. And prideful as a tigress.
Species- Windwalker
Appearance:
latest

She have silver marking around her wings and the underside of her body is mostly silver or black. Her mane lile scales have a golden tint to it.
Dream Tamer- One she can love.
Bio- A wild dragon who sometimes visit the village.
Crush- open
Other-

Accepted, like the uniqueness I'm seeing. And I think I'm gonna wait till tomorrow after work before I post the thread. Been a bit stressful at work today.

Awesome ^^, she. Could use a mate ya know cloud =p

He he he he =P Aye, Its sure a beautiful things when dragonss together soar.

He he he You afraid Cloud? *Smirks* wana hold my paw?

No I'm good. Just thinking of something two skrills together, twice the jolt, twice the pain...or death.

I know, I'm just saying sometimes beauty and terror go hand in hand to make it twice as nice and twice as dangerous.

Oh you think I'm beautiful and dangerous than? Muhahaa

Also just an update for everyone I might not be able to make the starting post after work like I thought. Going to go see American Sniper after work, but if its not up by tonight I promise I will have it up by tomorrow morning.

Though he is right. But beauty and terror do may a good combination sometimes.

Okay so I thought was gonna go see the movie, but its sold out so I should have the thread up later on this evening when I can get to my laptop.

Awesome! Into battle my friends! CHARGE!... TO GLORY OF RPING!

• Love
Reactions: Yorika
Been quiet lately, guess everyone got a little busy eh?

I guess, I wasn't quite sure where to go next with my character. Cause she totally is NOT spying on anybody's!

Of course not, she's merely being shy lol.

Lol ill post tonight, I wanted someone else to post before I did again is why

Status
Not open for further replies.