Dragons: Stories of Berk (Signups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name- Lightning
Nickname(optional)- Light
Gender- Male
Personality- Playful, protective, stubborn, loyal, moody.
Species- Skrill
Appearance-
Blue-Dragon-Toothless-Nightfury-Wallpaper-How-to-Train-Your-Dragon-2-HD.jpg

All black with royal blue stripes down his spine.

Dream Tamer- Kindness, patience, bravery, playfulness, respect, and friendship.

Bio- Will rp
Crush- Moon Dove
Other- Has a surprising fondness for music and kids.​

Yay! Well it looks like we have 2 Skrill. 2 Stormcutter, 2 Night Fury, and 1 Flightmare. Probably cuz they look the coolest, the first 3 I mean.

Flightmare is pretty cool in my book, and its different and thats always good.

Alright well sense we got quite a few characters ready to go I'll give it till friday and I'll throw up the first post. That way we'll have the weekend and hopefully people won't be too busy.

Yeah People tend to nab dragons who look cool or at least good over those silly looking ones xD

Well we seem to be slightly short on vikings by 2 if I'm not mistaken so if anyone wants to volunteer to make one go right ahead. Otherwise I'll cover the gap, don't want to leave any dragon alone.

I can make one, ill have a cs up sometime today (preferably when I dont have a puppy trying to attack my fingers)

Alright take your time. Wasn't planning on starting it till probably tomorrow when I get off work. And I'm sure the puppy just wants some loving.

Alright take your time. Wasn't planning on starting it till probably tomorrow when I get off work. And I'm sure the puppy just wants some loving.
I give her love but if my fingers are moving (like typing) she pounces lol

Well then I think the puppy thinks its a cat. Usually I always hear of cats doing that. Or maybe she wants to be a viking to lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
rikku-wallpaper-ffx-2.jpg Name- Sway Pride
Nickname(optional)- N/A
Gender- Female
Personality- Rebellious, funny, sarcastic, compassionate, strong, stubborn, tom boy'sh.
Part Time Occupation- Sway helps with Berk's construction, either building/repairing homes, or adding to something, shes handy with a hammer. She also likes to go out and explore with her dragon.
Weapons- [spoili]
A Longbow
3178784-0618519550-1000p.png
And twin short swords
Cory's_dual_swords.jpg[/spoili]

Dream Dragon- A Nightfury but she loves all dragons.
Bio- Sway was raised in the wild until the age of 10 when she was found by a citizen of Berk. Will rp the rest.
Crush- Halvar
Other- Likes to sing and dance, especially at gatherings.​

Name-
Roscoe
Nickname-
Ross
Gender-
Male
Personality-
Roscoe is very comedic and sarcastic at anytime and can be very moody, Ross is very adventurous and rebellious so he will break the rules a lot. He can be very immature such as breaking the rules and acting goofy around anyone, he can be childish sometimes but tries to act cool around everyone in the village.
Appearance(Picture Preferred)-
3901111.jpg

Part Time Occupation-
Hunting
Weapons-
A master with a Bow and arrow.
Dream Dragon-
Ross would want a dragon that isn't small and not easy to get but has the same adventerous personality that he has but also loyal to him. A specific type of dragon would be a flightmare, Skrill, Nightfury and a storm cutter.
Bio-
Will be revealed in the RP
Crush-
Livana
Other-

Last edited:
Name- Aslyn Kore
Nickname(optional)- none
Gender- Female
Personality- Tends not to think everything through. She kind of just does things and makes it up as she goes along. She is very sweet and caring though, but get her in a race (of any kind) and she will do everything in her power to win.
Appearance(Picture Preferred)-
girl-cute-art-anime-1014151.png
Part Time Occupation(What does your character do for to stay busy up to this point?)- Hunter
Weapons- Mainly a bow and arrows, but she does have a knife or two for close combat.
Dream Dragon(What dragon does your character hope to bond with, like a favorite species.)- A fast dragon that can feed her need for speed!
Bio- Aslyn grew up in the village. She remembered the first time she truly wanted to be fast. It was when she saw Halver and Terrorwing in their new rider tournament. Before then, she hadn't really wanted to stand out. She liked to do things quickly, but nothing on the level of how she was now. Since that day she had been infatuated with Halver and being the fastest dragon rider in alive.
Crush- Halver
Other-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Silver Tongue
Nickname(optional)- Sil
Gender- Female
Personality- She is vary wary of people. It takes her a good amount of time to warm up to anything new. But loyal and quite affectionate of those things that she likes.
Species- Sliquifier
Appearance(Picture optional, any specific markings the dragon has.)-
latest
Dream Tamer(What does your dragon look for most in a Tamer. Kindness, competitiveness, or could they care less?)- She wants someone that is going to take the time to get to know her. Once they gain her trust, she will be loyal to the end of their time together.
Bio- Sil has been around the sea, she knows what the vikings of Berk are doing to dragons. She has been curious of this for a while now, but has never truly shown herself to the vikings. She makes sure to keep but of sight, but she watches the vikings as they fight for their dragons.
Crush- none
Other-

Hope it's not to late to join~

He he Rikku for a Dragon rider rp eh?... interesting.

Accepted everyone. I'll update the list when I can get myself fully awake. Not usually up this early, but I'm here.

For Riders of Berk?.... Somehow I have a hard time Imagining her in that setting even if it wouldn't be odd for her to ride a dragon xD.

I'll throw up the IC thread and starting post this evening for everyone. Not gonna do it now cause its a pain trying to do it on my phone. (Especially when it does everything I want it not to do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.