5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I can do any but I prefer Romance, Action,Fantasy,Slice of life
Greetings, my name is UnicornBunny though please call me Bunny! I used to be an avid role player, but found myself getting too busy to be any kind of a partner. As you can see I'm now back and I would love to have some role plays! I predominately do fxm or mxm I rarely do fxf but I can be convinced.

Please be 18+ Some naughty stuff along with the plot

Please pm me with any interest you have in any pairings or plots!

:Plot 1 Snatching Dragons

This one I would prefer to be the dragon.. though of course it can be either way

Drowned by a never ending cycle of dragons coming and snatching humans from their homes, from highborns to commoners no one is safe. It happens every couple of months there is one thing for certain they always come at dusk and you never know when it will happen. The black stone cliff that was the border between dragon and human lands.. no human could cross, they try to climb up the dragons set them ablaze, try to go under the rock is unbreakable and goes down deeper then the humans dare, and if you go by sea.. well the dragons just send you to the watery depths. All humans live in fear of being snatched, some go out for revenge and the high reward of killing a dragon.

This is a romance between a dragon who snatches a humans and said human.

Plot 2 Horde Hopping

Once again I would love to be the dragon
The ancient ones have been wiped out generations ago, by rogue witches and rebels who sought their riches. Some nobles even killed them in fear that their power was too great. So now the Prince (You can be what ever species or anything you want) was out treasure hunting. Searching for hordes no easy feat unless you can tune yourself to their magic, the spells old when you trip any of the runic traps they normally fizzle some still may send boulders down to you but mostly they fizzle out. Except one you come across the magic still thrumming with life each trap you set off giving you a fresh wound that makes you more determined to find whats inside and when you do.. you see a large mountain of gold, jewels of all kinds and colours sparkling on clean shelves and one such massive purple gem the size of your head in the mound of gold closest the door as you set off the last trap, a swinging log you dodge and find that the purple gem has opened revealing a large amber eye and its gaze locked on you. An ancient still lives.

Pairings!

Hockey player x chirpopracter

Playboy X Single parent

Dragon shifter x wolf shifter

Angel x witch

Demon x witch

Dragon x Unicorn

Viking x villager

Teacher x student (assistant)

Reactions: Iona